Pnp The Codfish Express...

The GM

Phrourach
Of course, CL, being a TD member

Whoever he is he certainly is nowhere near the shady character that you are.

2a090d2ae0b6d770f564c3258cae4d85.png

Hahaha, I thought you just said you don't go reading the other forums and posting rep? Well you have just been caught with your pants down again posting that. How your nose hasn't fallen off your head yet is quite alarming, it grows bigger with every post you make. Might have to report you over that rep, seems quite a personal and flaming insult wouldn't you say Archi? You sir, are a troll of the highest order.

Looking at my list I see I have given it to you and GM exactly one time each.
What rubbish, you don't think anyone is that stupid to believe that do you? Then again this whole server has been full of your constant lies. Must be a drawcard of some sort in Apoc cause you attract all the lowest, deceitful, increpid types....

About time you ghosted again isn't it Arch? Hang on, let me send one 1k spy at you, that will do it. The whole lot of you, peas in a pod.

Did CL negative rep me for the post or because I'm a "bad man"?

I would say both. CL seems smart enough to work out what your about, he has been reading here for a while it seems. Along the lines of GGN's above post, "An enemy of Archi is a best man at my wedding"

Last edited:

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Hahaha, I thought you just said you don't go reading the other forums and posting rep?

Let's see what I said:

"I don't read enough of the other forums to be able to spread it to you again."

Now maybe you can't comprehend English, but that implies I read them sometimes, just not very often.

Might have to report you over that rep, seems quite a personal and flaming insult wouldn't you say Archi? You sir, are a troll of the highest order.

Oh by all means, do! Then I'll go through and find all the abusive posts on your part and see how long it is before you get a ban too!

What rubbish, you don't think anyone is that stupid to believe that do you?

Of course, I would believe that you are stupid enough not to believe something that is a complete fact. You have done this repeatedly, so why would I expect it to change?

Take note of the date in red and the fact it's the first rep I gave.

3c6ee6df08fece4373fb0c02cecbb7c6.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Of course, CL, being a TD member, selectively fails to point out that he is the one who started things with me, as is always the case. Unlike certain members of TD, I don't message people out of the blue and start talking cr*p (shout-out to GGN, GM, and Exo). And we're supposed to believe that his attempt at negative rep'ing my post was actually due to my post and not because he doesn't like me? Yeah okay.

Really?, I was bolted out of the blue because you requested it as your too much of a coward to fight your own battles. All I did was ask the players who bolted me why and what you said to make them do it? is that really "talking cr*p"? ....

Funny actually considering that David of Scotland accused me of propaganda simply for asking a question:

ef5e38bfb83f4acaa169c28a5f334598.png

Who else read that in a Scottish accent too? Actually while I have the chance, A note for future refrence. Mr of Scotland might perhaps want to avoid swearing in future as if I was feeling malicious I could report him for the word he used in his second reply as Iam informed he was only reported for the first peice of foul language.. Now the problem here Arch is that it not my fault that Apoc and its members are so closed mined that they are incapable or wrapped up in their own little North Korea so tightly that they appear either incapable or unwilling to go to the other side to hear both sides of the story. So much for skepticism and rational enquiry Arch....

CL, being a TD member, selectively fails to point out that he is the one who started things with me

Who said CL was a TD member? I see no Croatian Lover on TDs member list. You could be assuming it is someone with a duel account here on the externals, but even still I would ask for evidence to support that claim other than assertions. After all surely we all live in countries with an Innocent until proven guilty legal system?..

The winner gets this special mug donated by Generic Greek Name......... :eek:
Not that it matters, But my Girlfriend is actually French.

Secondly Iam only donating the mug because your T-Shirt was considered unsuitable..

064fe14322b2f6aa8dfbd4ca6f65ad3c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Not that it matters, But my Girlfriend is actually French.

I had no idea the French made synthetic life like animated blow up mannequins..is 'she' one you blow up?..is hard to clean when you are finished or can you remove her parts and put them in the dishwasher? I suppose it must be nice to have some one in your life you can talk to that doesn't call you a tw*t.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Wow, Beefheart, I thought you were long gone. Are you still logging in? I owe you a PM from quite a while ago. Let me know. I can respond out here, if preferred.

Really?, I was bolted out of the blue because you requested it as your too much of a coward to fight your own battles. All I did was ask the players who bolted me why and what you said to make them do it? is that really "talking cr*p"? ....

No, this is called talking cr*p:

f5ef41d83ae0d65bd39f89f88e0af4b3.png

Funny how you and GM didn't make a move against me the entire game except for your 1000-packet spies but now you send me messages like that and spell me continuously. (Oh pardon me, there was one time where you attacked me in February or something like that because you thought I was out of VM and not around only to find out how wrong you were.) The GM has been smart enough to save his favour for elsewhere, I guess, but you have successfully been lured into wasting it on my city.

Now I wasn't going to bring up what you did in this thread, but since you did, let's continue with that.

Who in the hell messages everyone who sends them a negative spell except you? You were doing this under the guise of trying to find out what I said about you. Are you kidding me? Why do you care? You were probably hoping the one-on-one contact would stop them from sending spells (which it probably did), not to mention your usual trick of trying to get information out of people. Regardless of that, why send them messages? You must have been a little disappointed to know that I didn't say much at all.

And why does it bother or surprise you that I put your name up for a negative spell campaign? You seemed as good a candidate as any, and better than most. You're not the only one sending me spells and spies, and all that just "coincidentally" happened to start the exact same day you noticed my city, not before. (And don't try to say you noticed it from the beginning, there is a post here where you say I'm no longer in Herm, even though I was in Herm at the time you posted it.) So, what, it's okay for you to put my name up but not okay for me to put yours up?

And please ask anyone there if I have messaged them asking to "find out" what you have said about me. What ridiculous behaviour.

Funny actually considering that David of Scotland accused me of propaganda simply for asking a question:

Consider that you have sent a few MM's to AZT, there might be a reason people jump to that conclusion.

Who else read that in a Scottish accent too? Actually while I have the chance, A note for future refrence. Mr of Scotland might perhaps want to avoid swearing in future as if I was feeling malicious I could report him for the word he used in his second reply as Iam informed he was only reported for the first peice of foul language..

If we want to get picky, I'm sure we could all get each other banned. I'm looking through some of the rules right now and I'm pretty sure we have all broken them at some point. And by "all" I mean both TD and AZT.

Now the problem here Arch is that it not my fault that Apoc and its members are so closed mined that they are incapable or wrapped up in their own little North Korea so tightly that they appear either incapable or unwilling to go to the other side to hear both sides of the story. So much for skepticism and rational enquiry Arch....

What in the world are you going on about? lol. This is all I posted:

191e573e2aca8281005d9ca39e62a19e.png

Do you require long speeches and propaganda campaigns in TD to motivate people to do anything?

And exactly how much headway would I make with TD trying to counter all the nonsense I'm sure you have spewed about me? I would not be surprised if you have said far, far more about me (and Sir Cod and Jonny) than any of us did about you. But anyway, get over it, dude, you're about as likely to get people here to like you as I would be trying to get TD to like me. The difference is that I'm not going to message people there out of nowhere to "set the record straight."

Who said CL was a TD member? I see no Croatian Lover on TDs member list. You could be assuming it is someone with a duel account here on the externals, but even still I would ask for evidence to support that claim other than assertions. After all surely we all live in countries with an Innocent until proven guilty legal system?..

First of all, if it's someone with a dual account, they should be aware of this:

"Each Grepolis player may only use one account for Forum use, regardless of the number of accounts he or she has ingame."

Secondly, umm, how about I point to post #58 where you literally say, "I reckon you are on Herm and like him [Jamo] are playing using differnt account across differnt worlds. I think I have figured out your account name on Herm. Not GM, Thats too obvious.. But I reckon I know who you are, Your spelling of "Archimedes" was the give away.."

Thirdly, someone with about 10 posts to their name is not going to send rep like that to someone they have just met.

Fourthly, stop acting like we can be like some prosecutor. Not sure if you've noticed, but unlike a court of law, we can't petition Inno to give us access to someone's account, so there is no way to "prove" certain things as you would be able to in a court of law.

I suppose it must be nice to have some one in your life you can talk to that doesn't call you a tw*t.

Well he does have The GM.

Even Red thinks GGN is a bit of a d**che:

f527ced73a6e5d26e2fd0956ed0626c1.png

This is the bizarrely homoerotic "original" (ahem) text:

0f88fe2313e3e8d8d3cdb6786e02c243.png
Sorry Red, it really isn't anything against you, I just wanted to have some fun with the text.

Oh yes, and how could I forget to include another stunning example of an attack by one of Hermonassa's royalty. Maybe next time he can include some biremes for good measure.

30f76060bbe3f17a4b65d20b04eeac8f.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Jamovic said:
I had no idea the French made synthetic life like animated blow up mannequins..is 'she' one you blow up?..is hard to clean when you are finished or can you remove her parts and put them in the dishwasher? I suppose it must be nice to have some one in your life you can talk to that doesn't call you a tw*t.

Might have known you would chime in with some classless comment about my partner.

On the brightside, At least I have never been and am not currently engaged to my own right hand.. Unlike some...

No, this is called talking cr*p:

What did I say in there that has not already been demonstrated as true? You are a coward, Fact.. You got others to do your dirty work, Fact..

Its not "talking cr*p" because everything I said is actually demonstrably true..

Funny how you and GM didn't make a move against me the entire game except for your 1000-packet spies but now you send me messages like that and spell me continuously.

I have already told you, We where working down a hitlist. First Codfish, Then Jonny, Then you... Your attacks where coming, We just need to know what we where up against in terms of initial defence and which appeared to be the best targets to hit. What you thought we where going to go in blind?. First step was always to make you nervous with spies, This also served as a good means of gaining intel and recon to see if you where restocking or where demanding support in fear of an op, Then the second step was to smash the sh!% out of what we deemed the best targets.

"(Oh pardon me, there was one time where you attacked me in February or something like that because you thought I was out of VM and not around only to find out how wrong you were.)"

Its called testing the waters Arch, Your stats showed that you appeared to inactive as you had little to no growth. So I sent a couple of attacks at you to see if you where active or not. Those troops I lost where quickly rebuilt so no real loss. Nice to see you finally remember that your previous statements about us not attacking you was incorrect though.. :p

"The GM has been smart enough to save his favour for elsewhere, I guess, but you have successfully been lured into wasting it on my city."

Lured? lol I only spelled you because I knew it would annoy you. Evidenced by the fact that you had others return the favour on me and have been protecting your city. Iam not the one who seemingly demanded loads of Long Term Support to hide behind and res to build up wall and stack the cave.

Who in the hell messages everyone who sends them a negative spell except you? You were doing this under the guise of trying to find out what I said about you.

Considering that only three people in the whole of Apoc even spelled me, Yes I did message each one of them.. Its not like everyone in Apoc spelled me or something like that. Iam just amused that one or two of them objected to the factual city name I had in place.

Are you kidding me? Why do you care? You were probably hoping the one-on-one contact would stop them from sending spells (which it probably did), not to mention your usual trick of trying to get information out of people.

Actually Arch I learned more than you might think from those messages, not so much if they reply, more when they reply and how quickly they reply..

Regardless of that, why send them messages? You must have been a little disappointed to know that I didn't say much at all.

And yourself and Sir Cod where never been above a little bit of gloating have you? Happy to give it, but completely unwilling to take it?

And why does it bother or surprise you that I put your name up for a negative spell campaign? You seemed as good a candidate as any, and better than most. You're not the only one sending me spells and spies, and all that just "coincidentally" happened to start the exact same day you noticed my city, not before.

Perhaps your forgetting about the seven day protection period on Herm for new players and those who restart? I noticed you just after you returned but was unable to do anything about it as I was using favor to rebuild troops and boats following my sucessful conquest of an Active Apoc player and secondly and secondly due to your protection period. Once I had rebuilt to a decent level I was able to start quaking you.

So, what, it's okay for you to put my name up but not okay for me to put yours up?

Never said that, But at least Iam actually willing to get my hands dirty and do some work myself.

And please ask anyone there if I have messaged them asking to "find out" what you have said about me. What ridiculous behaviour.

I was curious to know what lies you where spreading so I came right out and directly asked those who actually spelled me, Ridiculous in your mind. Straight to the point in mine.

Consider that you have sent a few MM's to AZT, there might be a reason people jump to that conclusion.

Maybe, But at the same time if people are unable or unwilling to answer a simple question, That is hardly my fault.

If we want to get picky, I'm sure we could all get each other banned. I'm looking through some of the rules right now and I'm pretty sure we have all broken them at some point. And by "all" I mean both TD and AZT.

Is that an admission of guilt to something Arch? Besides who said anything about getting anyone banned? I never reported Dave of Scotland. Someone I forwarded his message onto did that. Its not my fault he used inappropriate language in his first reply to me and failed to answer a simple question.

What in the world are you going on about? lol. This is all I posted:

And that was all I ever wanted to know Arch. Like I said Arch, I was curious and this little fact finding mission helped me learn a few things, Not only how closed minded some of your members are, But also how willing or unwilling they where to talk. Considering that I was able to have a short but decent conversation with Audrixium that didnt resort to mud throwing it does show how tightly wound some members of Apoc actually are.

Do you require long speeches and propaganda campaigns in TD to motivate people to do anything?

No, Why do Apoc require that?

And exactly how much headway would I make with TD trying to counter all the nonsense I'm sure you have spewed about me? I would not be surprised if you have said far, far more about me (and Sir Cod and Jonny) than any of us did about you. But anyway, get over it, dude, you're about as likely to get people here to like you as I would be trying to get TD to like me. The difference is that I'm not going to message people there out of nowhere to "set the record straight."

Like I said Arch it was a fact finding mission, I learned more about Apoc than you think as well as confirming a number of things about a couple of players. Apart from calling you Archi the Coward, No I have said nothing overly negative about you or the matter on the TD forum.
e7d994994f8d69fd68c281e0edd455f2.png

At least not when others like Exo and GPig who actually know you have been chipping in with their own comments about you.

First of all, if it's someone with a dual account, they should be aware of this:

"Each Grepolis player may only use one account for Forum use, regardless of the number of accounts he or she has ingame."

Secondly, umm, how about I point to post #58 where you literally say, "I reckon you are on Herm and like him [Jamo] are playing using differnt account across differnt worlds. I think I have figured out your account name on Herm. Not GM, Thats too obvious.. But I reckon I know who you are, Your spelling of "Archimedes" was the give away.."

Because I think I know who it is that instantly means they are in TD?, You think the only people I speak to are in TD? Well that idea is shattered by the conversation above isn't it.. Plus I didn't specificaly say that it was someone from Herm. I said I reckoned it was someone playing across differnt worlds with differnt accounts names, That is clearly not GM as he uses The GM account on Sinope, Herm, Zancule and Bhrytos.

Thirdly, someone with about 10 posts to their name is not going to send rep like that to someone they have just met.

Maybe he has been reading the forums for sometime and only just started posting?

Fourthly, stop acting like we can be like some prosecutor. Not sure if you've noticed, but unlike a court of law, we can't petition Inno to give us access to someone's account, so there is no way to "prove" certain things as you would be able to in a court of law.

Just saying Arch we should be consistant, The rule of law and the layout of the courts is innocent until proven, It is like that to be fair. As someone who has been accused of numerous things here on this very forum I would have welcomed a fair and honest judgement rather than just being baselessly accused of things inspite of evidence for them. This isn't Isis or Saudi Arabia where people are beheaded on suspicion of being Gay or as is the case in Saudi Arabia a woman is arrested for being raped. Just saying I assume we all live in countries with modern values, Perhaps for once we should show them for once.

Even Red thinks GGN is a bit of a d**che:

Sorry Red, it really isn't anything against you, I just wanted to have some fun with the text.

Yep its amazing what you can do when you chop out large chunks of text to make it fit a presupposed conclusion. I could I wished imply that Hitler was a supporter of Jewish rights via the same methods if I wished.. Doesn't make it true.

DeletedUser48096

Oh and Arch, Thats fine. You want to play that game, EMIR bearly posts on the forums. But what if I had reports from one of Apocs top attackers sending TWO unescorted attacks against a wall of TD Birs...

Oh wait.... I do...

143bdd3e5e2fbd765425820adc1bfd47.png

4e29808038d5137200ebddd2c6450929.png

And as a breakthrough attack also...

Somebody really should know better...

DeletedUser

wow you have too much time on your hands GGN..

Surely you must be boring yourself at this stage?

3 cities and counting :p

The GM

Phrourach
Funny how you and GM didn't make a move against me the entire game
Talk about flogging a dead horse!!!!!!!! Once again we have already been through this. You were hiding away in O52 or wherever the hell you were in, nowhere near me. I came looking for a fight by moving into O54 and gee did I find some Noobs there.

What makes you think I wanted to come looking for you? Give me a break. There were enough little Archi's around where I was that satisfied my hunger.

Who in the hell messages everyone who sends them a negative spell except you?
Errr, JoHnny (Mummy's) The B for one. Sir Cod I believe as well. Next.....

If we want to get picky, I'm sure we could all get each other banned. I'm looking through some of the rules right now and I'm pretty sure we have all broken them at some point.
So you admit your a cheat? Have to be honest that certainly is no surprise to me, you just put that one to bed.

I'm not going to message people there out of nowhere to "set the record straight."
No that was what Jonny and Cod were best at.

Than again it is you Archi and if you ask the rank and file players in both alliances, you are a hated man. Can you blame your team though? You led them to rack and ruin and then left then to fend for themselves. Shame on you.

Well he does have The GM
And you have Jamo. Enough said!!

Somebody really should know better

Lol, this is Gold GGN. I have dozens of those sort of attacks that I posted on the externals as well from the same APoc player and a few of his friends. Where was Apoc leadership to guide against such ineptitude? Oh that's right Archi was demanding LTS from his troops even though he was hiding away under lock and key in an ocean no-one else gave a tinker's about.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

wow you have too much time on your hands GGN..

Surely you must be boring yourself at this stage?

3 cities and counting :p

Nope, I simply decided to address every point Archi made. Since I can touch type quickly it isnt really much of a struggle for me to write loads of text if and when it comes to addressing another ignorant Archi Rant.

Oh wow, Jamo is founding cities....... Everybody be afraid.........................

The GM

Phrourach
it isnt really much of a struggle for me to write loads of text if and when it comes to addressing another ignorant Archi Rant.

It is a good thing you can type quickly, cause we know it won't belong before Archi spews out his daily dose of verbal diarrhea.

It is hard to take him seriously though isn't it? Anyone who ghosts at the first sign of a spy attack really should hang their head in shame, forever to be branded in the same class as another former well known 'ex' forum user.

Seems playing the game was too much of a challenge, easier on the externals hey Arch?

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Oh wow, Jamo is founding cities....... Everybody be afraid.........................

yep there is no way I can possibly hurt TD by your own admission right?

DeletedUser48096

It is a good thing you can type quickly, cause we know it won't belong before Archi spews out his daily dose of verbal diarrhea.

It is hard to take him seriously though isn't it? Anyone who ghosts at the first sign of a spy attack really should hang their head in shame, forever to be branded in the same class as another former well known 'ex' forum user.

Seems playing the game was too much of a challenge, easier on the externals hey Arch?

Exactly GM, In game he is hiding behind negitive morale and a wall of other peoples support. Its not our fault he ghosted then restarted two days later as a result the RL excuse doesn't wash anymore too because you where gone for only two days. You have spoken about your RL issues you had to deal with, Thats fair enough RL comes first.. But why not stay gone?... Why come back at all?.. You did after all call this game "evil".

The simple answer is just another case of cowardice under fire from yourself. See for all your talk Arch the moment spies hit your city you realized your fate and ran for the hills, Now here you are.. Attempting to scramble for the moral high ground and retain some dignity and take pot shots at myself and GM and failing miserably as a result.......

Sorry Arch but your actions speak louder than your words ever could..

DeletedUser48096

But that isnt what I said. Lets review Jamos ignorance here..

yep there is no way I can possibly hurt TD by your own admission right?

Generic Greek Name said:
Citation Needed

^
Citation - .

GGN said:
everybody be afraid

If you aren't going to read your own posts ..

You mean to tell me that you didnt read the comment of "Oh wow, Jamo is founding cities....... Everybody be afraid........................." as sarcasm? Do you really expect me to believe that you think that was what I literally think?

Furthermore, In what world did I admit thats hurting TD?, Lets just toss aside the Sarcastic nature that it was written in for a few moments, The only thing you can read from it taking literally would be that Iam implying everybody should be afraid. Is that hurting TD? Do you think that you alone posess more of a threat to us than Apoc and ZT did at their height?

Jog on Jamo, Your trolling is getting boring.

Also In case you hadn't noticed, TD arent like Archi and Jonny as we have not yet ran from a fight..

DeletedUser

TD arent like Archi and Jonny as we have not yet ran from a fight..

Hehehe, likinge you Generic Greek Name. You winner world and making you champion. I wishing me play for TD, they my team.

Im see many troll here making bad and funny haha. I not like troll, I am Croatia, good lover I am, my mom telling me be good boy.

DeletedUser

If you are not going to read your own posts GGn why are you subjecting everyone else to them?

GGN said:
Jog on Jamo, Your trolling is getting boring.

Well you are the authority for both boring posts and trolling.

GGN said:
Also In case you hadn't noticed, TD arent like Archi and Jonny as we have not yet ran from a fight..

But still don't have the balls to fight little old me not even 8k in city points..v's all of you and you call bad morale as an excuse -who are the real cowards here?-told you i won't request help so big Td with all its nukes..all you have to do is attack and time, all i have to do is snipe or try to..but you won't..so ..You are all simmers and hypocrites. If Jon and Arch are cowards what does that make your whole alliance ?

edit and as for the ' not running from a fight ' thing , i presume you are using the royal ' we'? I lost count of the number of TD who quit after a few attacks.

DeletedUser48096

But still don't have the balls to fight little old me not even 8k in city points..v's all of you and you call bad morale as an excuse -who are the real cowards here?

Quit wasting my time jams, Iam not TartanBlue so Iam not going to attack someone I have 32% morale against Jamo. That does not make me a coward, That makes me unwilling to sacrifice my troops under pointless circemstances to give you BP. Even if I put aside morale and even if I was was able to stir a revolt. The majority of my cities are in Ocean 44. You are in Ocean 66 even from the nearest corner of 44 to your main it is like 50 hours travel time for a CS.. I am not prepared to give you that much notice of a CS.

-told you i won't request help so big Td with all its nukes..all you have to do is attack and time, all i have to do is snipe or try to..but you won't..so ..You are all simmers and hypocrites. If Jon and Arch are cowards what does that make your whole alliance ?

edit and as for the ' not running from a fight ' thing , i presume you are using the royal ' we'? I lost count of the number of TD who quit after a few attacks.

Do you want to know the differnce? Those players did do that didn't talk about how good they where or run their mouths on here and where not leaders of their respective alliances. Johnny has been playing this game long enough to have faced more than a couple of attacks, Even Archi has been around long enough to have had some incoming attacks before. Considering both quit BEFORE the attacks where even sent, Not after.. I find it hard to class them in the same catogory on that basis Jams.

Also just want to address this peice of feedback:
4247337e949ba6c2f30dc28ba61d5a1d.png

Someone might want to learn to read, I was comparing Apoc to North Korea, Not Scotland...