The Corinth Republic

DeletedUser

I shall be starting the Alliance: The Corinth Republic, We are a democratic alliance, dedicated to the principles of honor, loyalty and honesty.

We as one alliance, as one unit shall forge a path untreaded by any others facing all hardships together, why follow the few paths laid down before you when there are other infinite paths that have yet to be laid down. We shall face all enemies as one and we shall conquer our enemies as one. We shall fight for honor, loyalty and honesty. We shall stand for our beliefs as one or we shall perish as heroes trying. :pro:

Together we shall conquer, Together we shall perish

Note: the alliance name may be subject to change after we organize ourselves in Corinth.

This alliance will start in North East, and anyone who is interested in joining fill out the application we shall welcome all members especially those with experience from other worlds so they can teach the newer players. we do not ask for experience however we ask that you stay active and grow. (D)

JOINING APPLICATION:
grepostats link:
current account:
Best alliance you've been in:
Worlds currently playing in:

ROLES APPLICATION:
role desired:
Experience as this role:
success of alliance:

Positions:
Founder:Milestone3
Co-Founders(2): Australian Army
Oc General(1):
Oc leaders(2):
Recruiters(2):
Diplomats(2):
Forum Moderator(2):Chenl Knight

Position(not requiring any rights):
Favors Leader(1):
FavorMen(6 for now):

For roles of leadership or roles containing rights we shall only grant this to experienced members. Since these positions will be the sword of the alliance.(SW)

Diplomacy:we would love having some good allies so pacts are welcome, however if the alliance pacted does not stay in touch(shared forum preferablly) we see no reason to be allies. Pacts are to be honored and allies should be trustworthy so lets fight together like true men on a shared battlefield.

Members
Milestone3
Chenl Knight
Australian Army
boss-killer

Possible Members
geko4740
theqwertyosc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your application has been accepted geko4740, if you feel like joining another alliance then go ahead there's no penalty in changing your mind and if you do feel like joining us then welcome aboard.

DeletedUser

JOINING APPLICATION:
grepostats link: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=theqwertyosc&type=player
current account: theqwertyosc
Best alliance you've been in: Dominion (upsilon)
Worlds currently playing in:none, i don't play in upsilon any more. I have also played in a number of world speed 3 worlds

ROLES APPLICATION:
role desired: Diplomat / second in command
Experience as this role: Helios Titans i was promoted to a recruiter, the quickly to diplomat, then SiC, then leader, then when threat of war was over I went back to Sic.
success of alliance: Helios titans was disbanded, but I worked with another player in preventing numerous wars, including with the best alliance in the ocean (we were second, but still a long way behind) Was also leader of Helios titans for a short time for diplomatic reasons.

BTW what time / date are you starting in this world milestone, so that we can be as close as possible by starting at similar times

EDIT: I love how this alliance looks, but can we have a cooler name?

DeletedUser

JOINING APPLICATION:
grepostats link: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=theqwertyosc&type=player
current account: theqwertyosc
Best alliance you've been in: Dominion (upsilon)
Worlds currently playing in:none, i don't play in upsilon any more. I have also played in a number of world speed 3 worlds

ROLES APPLICATION:
role desired: Diplomat / second in command
Experience as this role: Helios Titans i was promoted to a recruiter, the quickly to diplomat, then SiC, then leader, then when threat of war was over I went back to Sic.
success of alliance: Helios titans was disbanded, but I worked with another player in preventing numerous wars, including with the best alliance in the ocean (we were second, but still a long way behind) Was also leader of Helios titans for a short time for diplomatic reasons.

BTW what time / date are you starting in this world milestone, so that we can be as close as possible by starting at similar times

EDIT: I love how this alliance looks, but can we have a cooler name?
your application has been accepted for position i'm going to have you as a diplomat for now we'll see in-game how well you are based on that you might get promoted. As for the date and timing when i shall join corinth and make the alliance i shall start on the same day it comes out however i haven't decided on a specific time once i do i'll notify everyone through this thread and as far as the name issue goes i will be changing the name based on what the members vote for when this alliance gets going.

DeletedUser

You made a noob mistake :eek:

"the more allies the better" :supermad:

May god be with you. I bless you with this holy words my son.

DeletedUser

JOINING APPLICATION:
grepostats link:http://ww.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Chenl+Knight&type=player
current account: Chenl Knight
Best alliance you've been in: Seriously Enlightened
Worlds currently playing in: EPSILION, Theta and Upslion

ROLES APPLICATION:
role desired: forum mod
Experience as this role: been fourm mod for 3 months. i moderate the claims tab, which is from the #1 and #7 allainces
success of alliance:

hi. i know geko. we're forum mods in the number 1 allance in epsilion.:pro:

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en14/player/1832978

Current Username: Australian Army
Best Alliance: Northern Kingdom Academy
Current Worlds: Xi, Byzantium
Position: CO founder/Leader experience in this role for a few months now and 5 months at forum moderator exp
Alliance Success:2 million points currently which is pretty good for an Academy (top players go into motheralliance)

DeletedUser

JOINING APPLICATION:
grepostats link:http://ww.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Chenl+Knight&type=player
current account: Chenl Knight
Best alliance you've been in: Seriously Enlightened
Worlds currently playing in: EPSILION, Theta and Upslion

ROLES APPLICATION:
role desired: forum mod
Experience as this role: been fourm mod for 3 months. i moderate the claims tab, which is from the #1 and #7 allainces
success of alliance:

hi. i know geko. we're forum mods in the number 1 allance in epsilion.:pro:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en14/player/1832978

Current Username: Australian Army
Best Alliance: Northern Kingdom Academy
Current Worlds: Xi, Byzantium
Position: CO founder/Leader experience in this role for a few months now and 5 months at forum moderator exp
Alliance Success:2 million points currently which is pretty good for an Academy (top players go into motheralliance)

you've both been accepted and have been granted your positions.

DeletedUser

Can I go?

Hi,
Can I go to your aliance? I played on czech server before 1 year and a have 255 k points. I'm quite an experienced player. I would like to fight by your side.
Thanks you boss-killer

DeletedUser

Hi,
Can I go to your aliance? I played on czech server before 1 year and a have 255 k points. I'm quite an experienced player. I would like to fight by your side.
Thanks you boss-killer

your accepted

DeletedUser

At this time The world corinth has been opened so this thread is now closed for recruiting.I would like to ask all who applied to join corinth now and wait for invite or pm me if you have not recieved one. any more recruiting will be done in-game. However if you can't find me ingame then as a last resort you can use this thread to apply.