The Covenant

DeletedUser

The Covenant
78076133.jpg

Welcome all and thank you for taking the time to view my tab this Covenant Abides To our Own way of Life and Rules and we all want to attain the same goals in each ocean we sail through.

We will not be accepting any diplomatic terms as it is not necessary til later in the game that way the covenant will have plenty of food to grow from.

We are not mass recruiting we are only sending out invites to those who want to be apart of the covenant a brother hood and sister hood of individuals who want to attain the same goals in the game with less headache of someone telling you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and etc.

Leadership is not ran from one person this is a covenant so everyone has their own opinions and can do what they want as long as they stay active an aggressive anything other than that will be terms of dismissal.

About me: Well I been around since world Sigma played under many names to keep the mystery going in each world i make my presence as this new world starts also starts a new name to add to beast qualities under my belt. Give big shots out to Brave Heart alliance from world sigma who made me the Beast I am today well not recruiting just Introducing a house hold name that everyone will soon be saying out their mouth soon......

Our direction will be South West for Strategic reasons

SKYPE ME: taliban_2.0

THIS WILL NOT BE YOUR AVERAGE ALLIANCE BEWARE

Attachments

• final alliance logo.jpg
    final alliance logo.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
  • wl.jpg
    wl.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your name is Taliban? Whyyy?

because I am a rebel and wanted to start with a powerful name nothing personal just liked the name for what i plan to accomplish on this server and the 2.0 stands for new version up to date not with all the stupid stuff they got going on over seas this is more just a game server name version with fun and domination

DeletedUser

On grepostats, 175 point city on en 63. nothing else, I can see a great alliance here

*sarcasm*

DeletedUser

On grepostats, 175 point city on en 63. nothing else, I can see a great alliance here

*sarcasm*

LOL I guess you cant read if you read my post in the beginning you would know why u dont find my stats on grepo stats the world 63 was not what im playing only used it to make my forums and alliance information copy and paste on word so when the world starts it will be nothing but copy and paste for me im lazy so did it this way if u knew my real name u would bite your tongue but hey thats the fun of mystery @ Alexandar of Tartarus

Sorry for the late responses im not a forum guy not on here trying to recruit members for my alliance trust they will fall in and i can promise you that i will be number 1 in this world if not in the top 5 this will be great it is always fun to start with a new name and smash and cause havoc looking forward to making my name and this new alliance name well known in this world

DeletedUser41523

LOL I guess you cant read if you read my post in the beginning you would know why u dont find my stats on grepo stats the world 63 was not what im playing only used it to make my forums and alliance information copy and paste on word so when the world starts it will be nothing but copy and paste for me im lazy so did it this way if u knew my real name u would bite your tongue but hey thats the fun of mystery @ Alexandar of Tartarus

Sorry for the late responses im not a forum guy not on here trying to recruit members for my alliance trust they will fall in and i can promise you that i will be number 1 in this world if not in the top 5 this will be great it is always fun to start with a new name and smash and cause havoc looking forward to making my name and this new alliance name well known in this world

Ima take a stab and say if you're resurrecting The Covenant that you're possibly from Gamma?

DeletedUser

Ima take a stab and say if you're resurrecting The Covenant that you're possibly from Gamma?

O no im not from gamma mate wow i did not know that name was taken or used on any server sorry for any confusion now I will have to change The name and be more creative I hate using names that was used before thanx for the heads up on the use of this name

DeletedUser41523

Ha the alliance is long dead. Look at it like this every name has been used.

DeletedUser

True you are right but i like to be unique but i guess i will have to suck it up on this one SMH :Angry: