The Crimson Knights

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

Crimson2.png

Alliance Profile:
We are the Crimson Knights and we stand for what is just in this little world of ours. If your a player that is being farmed then contact us and we will take care of the issue. If you are an alliance that is being attacked by a much larger threat then contact us we will assist. If you are having trouble we will be there. We are the order of the Crimson Knights and we stand tall for those that cannot. Beware those that wish nothing more then to ruin this great world for those less fortunate...You will soon come to cross our swords!

We are The Crimson Knights!

Alliance Details: Only known to the members.
Alliance Direction: Only known to the members.
Alliance Goals: Become the strongest team out there and show them what Elite players can really do. We could also punish those that get out of hand ingame or stand up for those that are being farmed (As some players like to call it "Being Bullied"). We could also help out smaller alliances that get attacked by the larger more threatening ones. We would be the moderating alliance of the new world. We make sure everyone is having fun and take out those that ruin the game for others.

We are still coming into the party late and being formed but we have a great crew already. I have went around gathering the best players from different worlds and formed a strong Elite group. If you find yourself without an invite into the Social Group then im sorry you were not chosen. If you believe you would have what it takes then PM me and I'll check it out.

The Knights are coming....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because Your A Mod I might not post this but I will (he's going se)

DeletedUser

What's your experience?

well, im all new to this game... but after all the experience i got from playing TW since 2007 to early This year... i think i know how to play this game, i mean to succeeed in getting way up. well im playing Theta now (my only world here)

i feel i shud play another world from the begining...
and btw, im a forum whore...lol

edit: and who are?? please, are you one of their member???

DeletedUser

Good Luck Crimson Knights :) Good to see some Elite Pre-mades in this world lol

DeletedUser4577

how can i join u guys?????
Sadly I must say no. I have taken a look on grepostats and as you say you are brand new to this game. I couldnt let someone who is so new join others that have so much experience. Once you get up there then you may contact me and we can reapproach this topic.

Good Luck Crimson Knights Good to see some Elite Pre-mades in this world lol
Good luck to you also. I hope you succeed as long as your not facing us! :D:p
Are you in anyway associated with the Irish War Wolves in epsilon?

DeletedUser

wow, nice

thanx for your reply.... i can understand your reason.

DeletedUser

Sadly I must say no. I have taken a look on grepostats and as you say you are brand new to this game. I couldnt let someone who is so new join others that have so much experience. Once you get up there then you may contact me and we can reapproach this topic.

Good luck to you also. I hope you succeed as long as your not facing us! :D:p
Are you in anyway associated with the Irish War Wolves in epsilon?
Thanks for the support lol Unfortunately we are finished in Epsilon :(

Yes he is :p

DeletedUser

New worlds always make me nervous.... Oh well, got people to own.....

:p

DeletedUser

Sad that it will be a revolt world. I haven't been on a Revolt World yet so I hope it's better than what I hear it is. I guess I will just have to get used to it.

DeletedUser

Sad that it will be a revolt world. I haven't been on a Revolt World yet so I hope it's better than what I hear it is. I guess I will just have to get used to it.

Makes two of us. Revolt will take some getting used to.

Why join the Crimson Knights I hear the masses ask? Because I'm in it. :)

DeletedUser

Well... People say it's HORRIBLE, it's in the same area but maybe not AS bad...

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Revolt isnt that bad!!

You go and take out all the enemy units - Naval and Ground.
Then Once thats done you make sure to send another attack if you couldnt do it in the clearing attack and start a revolt.
Then a revolt timer starts for 12 hours. Within that 12 hours you cannot take over the city but you can continue to keep it clear.
Then another timer will start after this and it will be another 12 hours. Within this 12 hours if you successfully land a CS then that city is yours!
It gives lots of new features then just regular conquest. For one you can continue to build up units to try and fend off the CS when they send it. You can also recieve support to try and keep out the CS. You may do anything as if your just building up like usual you just have to make sure that CS doesnt land during the second timer or else game over folks! :)