The Crimson Knights

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

Aicy

Strategos
Don't you mean the besssssst? :3

I didn't actually say that, he said that he will probably eat his words and I said something like "They look tasty, I'm sure you'll enjoy it". :)

DeletedUser

Lol i didnt even realize it untill now but your on my island aicy took me long enough didnt it lol :) i have found my first target lol jk.. or am i muhahahahahaha :)

o crud o crud o crud now that i look around my island theres alot of you and your alliance here......o no im glad i finnaly had a look around lol :) You might not be the right people to make my enimies though :(

hmm to coices here
make you my enimies and if i win i have alot of farms on my island

or try to join (clearly the more likely way to sucseed)

hmmm decisions decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't you mean the besssssst? :3

I didn't actually say that, he said that he will probably eat his words and I said something like "They look tasty, I'm sure you'll enjoy it". :)

heres exactly what you said i still have the message lol

Aicy on 8/10/10 at 7:36 AM
I look forward to shoving your words down your throat. :)

lol :)

DeletedUser

No.1 after a day isn't really something to boast about is it? Say it again in a month or two

DeletedUser

ok so ill slaughter you then lol jk.....

and ok i have to ask how is life like a cucumber?

DeletedUser

your building archers already.....dam it im behind..... im still stuck on my 30 swords....

DeletedUser

Recruitment is now closed. I took the 60th spot :)

I have left Vortex and am now in the Crimson Knights!

DeletedUser

Yes I am, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. Aicy is by all means the worst player in CK.

You forgot me.

WOOP and now we get the first milestone! We are the best MRA.

Remember: don't give jarp leader rights - i'm not sure he could stand five minutes with leader rights in the worlds largest alliance :p

DeletedUser4577

Recruitment is now Limited.

If you wish to join be in Ocean 54 and have atleast 40-50k in another world.

If you do not have the preferred experience then you may also send me a PM asking to join. If you send a message stating 'Pwease can me join u greatsesast alliancesees' you will then become our farm.

Good Luck

DeletedUser

Derek,why is venum out of your alliance?

DeletedUser

Venum dared to question my old fashioned cream of grillled weasel soup recipe on our forum's Best Recipes thread.

As if the entire alliance wouldn't view his pathetic attempt to substitute pressed Hungarian paprika with ground Moroccon Smoked Paprika as a clear attempt to discredit my good name.

He had to go.