The Crimson Knights

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser10081

Venum dared to question my old fashioned cream of grillled weasel soup recipe on our forum's Best Recipes thread.

As if the entire alliance wouldn't view his pathetic attempt to substitute pressed Hungarian paprika with ground Moroccon Smoked Paprika as a clear attempt to discredit my good name.

He had to go.

lol:p

DeletedUser8303

Venum dared to question my old fashioned cream of grillled weasel soup recipe on our forum's Best Recipes thread.

As if the entire alliance wouldn't view his pathetic attempt to substitute pressed Hungarian paprika with ground Moroccon Smoked Paprika as a clear attempt to discredit my good name.

He had to go.

In fairness, it all depends where your getting your weasel from.
My greatgrandaddy loved the northern scottish weasel soup, which, IMO, needed a bit of something; yet my grandma on my fathers side prefered the eastern european weasel soup, which had the Hungarian paprika.

DeletedUser5253

No hard feelings. Not that anyone really cares, but I just felt my current alliance is a better fit for me. I never really got any response from anyone in Crimson, just read messages and no replies. I have some solid ties from other worlds with members of my current alliance too. It's just what worked better for me. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ya'll have a really solid alliance, with a very solid member list. Best of luck.

(Your old fashioned cream of grilled weasel soup was great. I wasn't hating) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best of Luck in your new alliance Venum which IMO was formed under silly upsets and circumstances but hey ho.

;)

DeletedUser

(Your old fashioned cream of grilled weasel soup was great. I wasn't hating) :D

I know Venum... I'm sorry.... Ryansface explained it... I was shortsighted and unfair... judging you without knowing what kind of weasel you were grilling for the soup.

Anyway, good luck with your new alliance... I'll always remember you as the guy I didn't know.

DeletedUser

'Pwease can me join u greatsesast alliancesees' you will then become our farm.

I thought the whole Crimson Knights thing was to protect people being farmed? And judging from your members, it seems you're idiocy is infectious.

Edit :
We could also punish those that get out of hand ingame or stand up for those that are being farmed (As some players like to call it "Being Bullied"). We could also help out smaller alliances that get attacked by the larger more threatening ones. We would be the moderating alliance of the new world. We make sure everyone is having fun and take out those that ruin the game for others.

DeletedUser4577

Lol...Jay always have to grab at something for someone to comment against you right? :p

DeletedUser

I thought the whole Crimson Knights thing was to protect people being farmed? And judging from your members, it seems you're idiocy is infectious.

Edit :

I say we farm him... :p You with me D?

DeletedUser4577

oh god please jay...LMAO....dont brag about crap thats so sad.

You were in an alliance too it wasnt just you tough guy! Both alliances went to war in Theta and since we werent really trying there..(most of us) we just decided to play it out. We lost your alliance won...the end. You keep on bragging its funny. Im still around in Theta and your at 175 points now. Im not even playing Theta anymore and im still around...So just drop it already LMAO

DeletedUser

oh god please jay...LMAO....dont brag about crap thats so sad.

You were in an alliance too it wasnt just you tough guy! Both alliances went to war in Theta and since we werent really trying there..(most of us) we just decided to play it out. We lost your alliance won...the end. You keep on bragging its funny. Im still around in Theta and your at 175 points now. Im not even playing Theta anymore and im still around...So just drop it already LMAO

Odd overreaction, and I'm not sure about this bragging business. I simply responded to his question as to suggest why it is you might not want to farm me. I'm sorry if you're emotionally hurt by this ordeal, certainly it wasn't my intention.

-Insert LMAO here-

DeletedUser

You were in an alliance too it wasnt just you tough guy!

And just for the record :

chart.jpg

DeletedUser4577

I honestly have to say I could careless...No offence, lol but honestly...just dont care.

Given when you actually play you can pull your stuff together but other then that your arrogant and mouthy against everything so I could careless about stats or so on.

DeletedUser

I honestly have to say I could careless...No offence, lol but honestly...just dont care.

Given when you actually play you can pull your stuff together but other then that your arrogant and mouthy against everything so I could careless about stats or so on.

Why would I take offense to you caring, or were you trying to say you "couldn't care less".

Which would make sense I guess, other than the fact that you obviously cared enough to reply mixing in some personal insults. Oh well..

DeletedUser340

He doesn't care thats what he is saying , also a little hint about shut up I think I can see in his words :|

DeletedUser

Get on topic please! Jayaris stop flaming constantly we know its why your eternal purpose but please not on Grepolis.

There are murmers of a war between Karnage and CK, will it become true? DUN DUN DUN!

DeletedUser

Get on topic please! Jayaris stop flaming we know its why your eternal purpose but please not on Grepolis.

There are murmers of a war between Karnage and CK, will it become true? DUN DUN DUN!

Since you asked so nice like, in The Iota Independent both alliances said they wanted each other gone. But, my guess is the war won't start and if it does both of the alliances will lose.

DeletedUser

Its only to be expected as both alliances share the same hunting grounds.