Pnp The Crown...The Last Word...The Fond Farewells

• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

Let me make a fancy pnp about how i'm gonna take my leave and salute you all but then keep coming back. I mean who would do that, oh right, atticus would. Anyways, don't worry about him fara, i'm sure he's making a new pnp as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48154

I simply want to clarify that Atticus said he was leaving the game, not the forum. Those opponents of his who were hoping he'd quit the forum too appear to be out of luck. :D

DeletedUser

i wouldn't waste your time responding to trolls atti, we all know what digi is :D

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go Atticus. You really were an awesome War Leader. Rhammus for me has been really fun and exciting, but I must admit it's nice not have alarm bells ringing every minute of the day! LOL!

DeletedUser3613

Much love Atti !!! You, sac and sirloin still own the record for the largest converstion had by less than 5 people on Skype whilst I was sleeping !! Just wish I'd have turned the notifications of on the mobile that night !!

Give me a shout when the bug catches you again ... I'm in !!!

DeletedUser

Much love Atti !!! You, sac and sirloin still own the record for the largest converstion had by less than 5 people on Skype whilst I was sleeping !! Just wish I'd have turned the notifications of on the mobile that night !!

Give me a shout when the bug catches you again ... I'm in !!!
They beat the chats the raptors had? :p Good god

DeletedUser

Well done Atticus..I wish I could have stayed along for the ride. Life is tricky sometimes. I knew you guys were a good bunch of players. Hope to see you around sometime.

DeletedUser30490

a little late to the party darius? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Welcome back Darius, in case you missed it, Venom gives out awards to really special players such as yourself, here's yours:

dariusaward_zpsqjuc7fat.jpg

DeletedUser51055

sorry had to update the thread. its a month old. still winners. its like bragging about being a super bowl champ all year. sorry OV VEN

DeletedUser22708

It's true, you're still winners at casting lightning bolts but forgetting to select the city you have chain lightning ritual on...

Sorry had to say it haha