TLW%203.png
---
TLW%204.png
---
FIST BUMP !
---
TLW%206_1.png

---
And it's the venom way to be surrounded by all sides, sink or swim, we're having a blast. It's OV and EQ's choice to merge and pact with everyone around them to get that shiny burgerking crown. Wouldn't surprise me if they would hold hands and sing kumbaya together. Pathetic
---
Good job with inviting all those ex-ruse players, you had a good shot at ww but you just ruined it by taking them in. You'll see soon what I'm talking about. I find it funny both alliances think they have a shot at the ww's :cool:
---
TLW%20Hypo.png

---
The above was the final attack on the siege before the city became ours. Securing us the crown. It brings me great pleasure to know that your sole purpose remaining here was to prevent us from getting the crown, and you completely and utterly FAILED.
---
TLW%207.png

I returned to the game after 2 years away, to play one last time and to achieve the crown playing with new friends that I made along the way. I SUCCEEDED in every aspect of my time here, and I have the players that are under the Equilibrium banner to thank for that. I couldn't have done it without you, friends, foes, and fools alike.

Our 'skill' won the battles, our 'will' won the war, and our 'people' won the Crown.

Atticus X

DeletedUser

NUFF SAID.

The master of PnP strikes again...

Well done team, well done Rhammus for making this such an enjoyable server to play...

Now let's get an RL and for the victors, the champers is on ice at my gaff...!!

DeletedUser49009

Yeah Cap looks like that last op on the Tomb was fair enough for them. Over 6 hour CS tt, and 40% of the group with 12 hour plus support tt's, against two alliances surrounding the target. Well played everyone.

DeletedUser49243

Great playing with you all, I had a great time with great people on Rhammus. I will miss you guys! Well done, great teamwork, leadership, planning, and battling! What a long strange trip it has been. Hit me up and say hello if you see me in other worlds. Peace.

HawkeyeNation

DeletedUser

Well done team! It's a bitter-sweet victory sadly since many of you guys are leaving, some leaving grep for good. In the very short time that we've all played together as a team, we've all made some lasting friendships!

It was a behemoth task that was in front of us at the start, to actually aim for a a our crown victory alone I must admit seemed like an unrealistic task, but we have prevailed. Even when two of the most formidable alliances joined forces to thwart us, we have prevailed in winning the world and our crowns.

I know it's a weird thing to say, but I would like to thank OVen for not quitting and rolling over, you guys fought us to the very end (and still continue to!) and for this I feel you deserve a very public ovation from everyone. This is part of the true spirit of gamesmenship and I think everyone in this world both fallen and still here has shown in this long and protracted campaign; sportsmanship. No one can accuse Rhammus of every having being dull, especially in the last chapter when the WW battles begun. It's been a nail-bitting roller coaster right to the finish, with no side accepting defeat!

So thank you everyone that has made Rhammus such an enjoyable and mobile alert ridden distraction from work and family life. I think all our long suffering spouses can finally get a night's rest without the blaring sounds of "Taa daa ta daa!"
LOL!!

DeletedUser

What an awsome server this has proven to be beating both the server favorites OV and Venom to become the masters of the world im proud to of played with such a good team that stood together against all odds

ill never forget how we fought and won both Venom and OV to take the last world wonder on april fools day such a joy to behold
LZ4FgJY.gif

Truly Amazing

DeletedUser22708

Its funny how quiet Digital is, lol

I may appear quiet because I find it amazing how only EQ people are congratulating themselves in this thread.
This must be the only server where the other alliances are not congratulating the winner.
Says it all really...

And no, we're not sore losers, i've congratulated and played with many enemies in other servers. But those enemies won it fair and square unlike you guys ;)

But i'll make an exception this time, i'll congratulate Darius Nax and Zentrum Der Welt for their hard work, and Atticus X for his honesty.

DeletedUser

Ahh - there he is. It just wouldn't be the same without you bro.

Thanks for keeping your post above board. Even though you've got nothing new to add, other than spouting the same diatribe we've seen in abundance from the sore losers out there, at least you kept your dignity.

As I've also pointed out previously, 1 man an alliance does not make and to tar everyone with the same brush is unwarranted and lacking sportsmanship.

I care not for adulation from the crowd however. I have what I came for - to see my outstanding team seal the victory in style...

DeletedUser22708

Ahh - there he is. It just wouldn't be the same without you bro.

Thanks for keeping your post above board. Even though you've got nothing new to add, other than spouting the same diatribe we've seen in abundance from the sore losers out there, at least you kept your dignity.

As I've also pointed out previously, 1 man an alliance does not make and to tar everyone with the same brush is unwarranted and lacking sportsmanship.

I care not for adulation from the crowd however. I have what I came for - to see my outstanding team seal the victory in style...

Ah but that 1 man was in leadership, and more people knew about it. That's give me every right to tarnish the reputation of your entire alliance. And don't forget about Zentrum, and all the others that didn't get their accounts checked by mods.

But please do continue with giving yourselves pats on your backs, it's amusing... bro.

DeletedUser

Ah but that 1 man was in leadership, and more people knew about it. That's give me every right to tarnish the reputation of your entire alliance. And don't forget about Zentrum, and all the others that didn't get their accounts checked by mods.

But please do continue with giving yourselves pats on your backs, it's amusing... bro.

Thanks for correcting the paraphrased idiom.

1, 2, leadership or otherwise. If it keeps you warm at night, fill your boots I'd hate to deprive you of your excuses for failing 3 to 1.

DeletedUser22708

Thanks for correcting the paraphrased idiom.

1, 2, leadership or otherwise. If it keeps you warm at night, fill your boots I'd hate to deprive you of your excuses for failing 3 to 1.

1, 2, why not make it 5, 6 or 10.. Everyone knows there is no shame in losing from people who feel the need to cheat on a browser game.
Keeps me very warm at night.

DeletedUser

1, 2, why not make it 5, 6 or 10.. Everyone knows there is no shame in losing from people who feel the need to cheat on a browser game.
Keeps me very warm at night.

Lol.

In the case it doesn't, here's something to help, which matches the archaic notions some of you guys have...

bed-warmer-pan.jpg

DeletedUser48154

All the sour grapes on the planet can't take away from the fact that our alliance had to fight a coalition of four others to win this world. Three of those alliances had shorter TT's to our WW targets than the overwhelming majority of our alliance's cities did, and they stacked every single non-VM city on their remaining WW island, and yet we still managed to pull it off without losing any of our own 140 WW cities in the interim. To my mates in Equilibrium I say "Well Done!". To our enemies in OVen I say "Well Fought".

Oh, and to Digi in particular I will say, "your myths packed some hard punches. I'm glad they didn't arrive an hour earlier. " :D

DeletedUser27128

congratz and stuff, even though its debatable the the crown was "well-earned" or not, fact is that EQ won it, and we all just need to deal with it.

Lugosi

Strategos
Despite all the controversy leading to the first 4 wonders I think the result of April Fools was a fair one. We had numerous chances to make a siege stick on EQ wonders but a lot of 'empty' accounts in both Veno and OV stopped them from being secured. You could say EQ were lucky that our fliers just about worked around their support waves. It would be an injustice however to take that days effort away from them in what has been a world of injustices.

I regret nothing.

DeletedUser10984

April Fools day was quite the battle, Out of the 30K+ dlu's I sent to that siege only 10 came home.