Pnp The Crown...The Last Word...The Fond Farewells

• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lol.

In the case it doesn't, here's something to help, which matches the archaic notions some of you guys have...

View attachment 11178

Yeah right, I am going to build theaters next server and pay to get autofarms. You know, it is the first server I saw that the majority of EQ actually building theaters, why? Oh well we all know the answer!

thewilsh

Phrourach
Aprils fools was great fun and a good for Rhammus in general, support going in, fliers going in and a decent battle. I congratulate EQ for winning the crown as I know a few of you and you have done it with honesty and honour. Sadly your victory will be tarnished by those that were habitual bot users which is actually a real shame for the honest players amongst you

I will live you all in peace now

DeletedUser22708

All the sour grapes on the planet can't take away from the fact that our alliance had to fight a coalition of four others to win this world. Three of those alliances had shorter TT's to our WW targets than the overwhelming majority of our alliance's cities did, and they stacked every single non-VM city on their remaining WW island, and yet we still managed to pull it off without losing any of our own 140 WW cities in the interim. To my mates in Equilibrium I say "Well Done!". To our enemies in OVen I say "Well Fought".

Oh, and to Digi in particular I will say, "your myths packed some hard punches. I'm glad they didn't arrive an hour earlier. " :D

Your alliance was made out of a coalition of 3 or 4...

I'm glad you liked my myths, i would have sent them earlier if the attack alarm actually did it's job when people pinged me.

DeletedUser10984

call it fake all you like it's as real as the one I won on Pandosia. Our "coaltion" had ~150 while yours had over 300. Yeah I would say we have plenty of room to talk about that.

DeletedUser41652

Who plays for crowns these days anyway? I have never played for one and I never plan to play for one. Yes, You can send resources to build beautiful looking objects. Let's move on and carry on with the wars. which is what grepolis was originally planned to be. Know it's all about turtling up. Let's keep this epic war server alive.

Oh Btw to the players that didnt use bots..
(Well Done on getting your Prized Crown).

DeletedUser11969

Who plays for crowns these days anyway? I have never played for one and I never plan to play for one. Yes, You can send resources to build beautiful looking objects. Let's move on and carry on with the wars. which is what grepolis was originally planned to be. Know it's all about turtling up. Let's keep this epic war server alive.

Oh Btw to the players that didnt use bots..
(Well Done on getting your Prized Crown).

I know when I started this server it was just for a look around for old times sake, Beta was always my server.

I think in the beginning we just learnt the game and fought for territory and ego lol.

Whilst I have made some great new friends in this server, I am pleased to retire again now and kinda wish they would develop the game towards a war based ending.

1. If you lose a city you should lose the culture also.
2. Majority rule on a island, some sort of flag system
3. The team that owns the most land at a given point in time wins

Not truly thought it through but a game based on out & out conflict would be nice.

DeletedUser22708

call it fake all you like it's as real as the one I won on Pandosia. Our "coaltion" had ~150 while yours had over 300. Yeah I would say we have plenty of room to talk about that.

Adding Passionate Poison to your 'coalition', the numbers are pretty much even...

DeletedUser22708

Resource wise yes but they were a moot point when it came to the fighting.

So were all our inactives... We didn't hold sieges due to inactivity... So if you look at the active numbers, it was more like 30 people from Venom + 50 from OV against 120 from EQ.

DeletedUser

Yeah right, I am going to build theaters next server and pay to get autofarms. You know, it is the first server I saw that the majority of EQ actually building theaters, why? Oh well we all know the answer!

Baths and towers, replaced by merchants towards WW. Nice to see you're well informed. And even if our players were using theatres, that within the mechanics of the game. It's a bit like telling a footballer not to wear boots. It's part of the game and free for anyone to use.

As for the constant accusations of our alliance all using bots simply because one or two were caught out; well, I've said enough about that already. However, unless you can prove every other player in Rhammus, including in your own alliance, were pristine, it's also a moot point and overly protested as a reason to hate the whole of Equilibrium. I, for one, would welcome the mods and developers to scrutinise every hour of my playtime.

Exactly Digi, and after this these morons have a decency to talk about their "fake" crown here.

You call the decency card whilst having a prolific tendency to not have have any common decency whatsoever. Perhaps you need to reeducate yourself so you can not only understand the etymology and meaning of the words you use, but also to use them in an effectual rather than crass way.

Then again, I suppose you've got the effect you obviously crave in my simply responding... lol...

Your alliance was made out of a coalition of 3 or 4...

A coalition of 3 or 4 with a 150 cap versus 3 to 4 separate alliances with a potential for 600 people to stop us.

Again, nuff said...

Well - it's been fun in here but even more fun in the game.

I'll simply sign off by echoing the tone cited by both friends and more reasonable foes in this thread.

It was an epic battle to the end and the end was an epic battle. We were lucky to hold it, but we did and the rest is history.

À bientôt, j'espère

DeletedUser48797

The difference between 'winning' and 'winning'............

its won and done with lol

If you don't have integrity, you have nothing. You can't buy it (or bot it). You can win everything in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing and have won nothing !!!!

DeletedUser48154

Adding Passionate Poison to your 'coalition', the numbers are pretty much even...

Passionate Poison was about as useful to us as Sanctimonious was to OV, and I didn't count Sanctimonious as one of the four alliances who were actively warring against us. One or two PP players even helped you guys against us.

So were all our inactives... We didn't hold sieges due to inactivity... So if you look at the active numbers, it was more like 30 people from Venom + 50 from OV against 120 from EQ.

I agree with you entirely on this one. EQ had the most super-active players among the major alliances, and that quite frankly IMHO along with some very insightful leadership decisions is why we won. That's also why we beat OV in the WW race. Our greater activity level trumped their greater density. If Venom or OV had 120 players as active as yourself, things could well have gone differently.

DeletedUser11969

I think I even after agree with this, however ever since EQ formed I am pretty sure we had higher activity than all the other alliances.

DeletedUser11969

I said I was joking - but as you mention it big waste of favor on known low attacks- mind you, you have never used favor for upgrading a WW have you, well not on this server lol.

DeletedUser22708

I said I was joking - but as you mention it big waste of favor on known low attacks- mind you, you have never used favor for upgrading a WW have you, well not on this server lol.

Nice subject change. Favor was not needed to upgrade a ww the past few days so i spent it on a nice couple of seastorms. And i wisdomed a couple to see if you might sneak in a couple of big nukes as nakatass does ;)
But yeah, you were joking

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49136

Great PnP Atti as usual - you can add the Master of PnP to your pile of rewards mate :cool: - and congrats to all EQ members and other players on this server!
(...and yes that thread is for congratulating players across this server mainly EQ crown holders ;)

I have nothing else to add - all other accusations are worthless and excuses to simply justify loosing by the same idiots all over again.

Don't even waste your time responding, we mentioned on several threads there are ways to report; and most of us got reported & mods found nothing -> that's the in your face part of the PnP if you didn't get it :eek:

Respect is due to may players on this server - I won't list them all they know who they are...

PS: The most hilarious part was a solid player trashing the externals and threatening that he won't allow EQ to win this server..well too late for this..maybe next time learn how to keep your big mouth shut --> that was the punch :eek:

Congrats and thanks for giving this server the end it deserves.

Last edited by a moderator: