Pnp The Crown...The Last Word...The Fond Farewells

• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser11969

Random nonsense from mister internets. We were building up our myth nukes for several weeks up until the siege. Not a single player from Venom golded mantis. I did some recipes to get more favor to be able to cast heroic power and some increased attacks spells.

Do you even know what comes our of your mouth buddy?
You are exaggerating the numbers of myths that were sent at the siege.

No exaggeration of the number 1.6 million in DBP, like you many recorded the units killed on there wall :cool:

DeletedUser48639

Random nonsense from mister internets. We were building up our myth nukes for several weeks up until the siege. Not a single player from Venom golded mantis. I did some recipes to get more favor to be able to cast heroic power and some increased attacks spells.

Do you even know what comes our of your mouth buddy?
You are exaggerating the numbers of myths that were sent at the siege.
I apologise, I was 2000 flyers off, my mistake.

If what you are stating is correct, then I once again apologise, however I find it hard to believe not one player used gold for the manticore spell.
1K1sA1a.jpg

EDIT:
"Do you even know what comes out of your mouth buddy?"
I could say the same to you, refer to the majority of your previous posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

I don't care if you find it hard to believe.
You're trying to romanticize the siege, same as when your buddies talked about the great coalition against EQ with a potential of 600 members.
And sending every unit capable of flying is also a false statement, at least for Venom. About 20 to 30 people sent myths from venom because the bigger part of people wasn't online when the siege happened or they were too far away to make it in time.

DeletedUser

Ah. Been really bugging me. I knew I'd seen your avatar somewhere else. It's next to the word "Banal" in the dictionary.

I guess we'll be caught in Digital Mystix's infinite loop if we don't back out now.

Oh dear - I opened Pandora's box again.

Please regale us with more trite...

DeletedUser22708

Ah. Been really bugging me. I knew I'd seen your avatar somewhere else. It's next to the word "Banal" in the dictionary.

I guess we'll be caught in Digital Mystix's infinite loop if we don't back out now.

Oh dear - I opened Pandora's box again.

Please regale us with more trite...

Bursting EQ's bubbles is a lot of fun, cheer up buddy.

DeletedUser12512

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Mystikz View Post
Bursting EQ's bubbles is a lot of fun, cheer up buddy.
Hahaha. Positively bursting with mirth over here ;)

Come on UK, leave Digital alone, he's just happy he's finally been able to break something of ours, even if it was just a bubble.

DeletedUser43325

It seems to me that sound logic and reasoning doesn't exist for about 95% of people posting on this thread. I apologize in advance for the novel. Don't read it if it bothers you.

Nice PnP, as always. They won, and with that comes bragging rights. So brag away, it means nothing to me at this point.

Digi is right. This is probably the first (to my knowledge) server where there hasn't been some sort of a congratulatory thread for the winners. I think there are a lot of reasons for that, and simply being "sore losers" would be one of the last on that list. Over the course of the last 8 months there has been a lot of personal "stuff" that has gone on among players. I started playing grepo in January 2010 and, speaking for myself, I know that I have never taken things more personally in 5+ years of gameplay then I have on this server. I'll never play with Atticus again, to put it simply. I personally vouched for him and his crew to get into Venom and spent countless hours arguing / negotiating internally and externally to make that happen. We wound up losing some good players because of that. It turned out that I was wrong and keke was right, that Atticus was two-faced and would turn around and stab the alliance in the back at the first chance he got. I took that move personally and still do. Live and learn though, I suppose.

The other reason is for the well documented and discussed ad nauseam accounts of cheating / botting. Whether or not you have personally chosen to believe that it happened / still happening, the fact is that it happened. 7 players received temp bans last November from Beta Project (or whatever they were called) and 2 recently from EQ for using the same botsoft.org bot. This post will likely be taken down for me saying that. Personally, straying away from facts now, I would say it's a safe assumption to say the bot usage was farm more rampant then 9 players as it appears there is somewhat of a culture of cheating, but I can't say that for sure as I am not a part of that culture. Revealing the source of this information that I personally obtained would incriminate an individual who also, admittedly, bent the rules a bit in providing it to me.

There are a handful of players in EQ that I respect as good players and all-around decent individuals that would gladly play with at some point down the road (and some of which I am currently playing with) - and to those I will tip my proverbial cap to. But all of this mudslinging from terrible players who somehow feel that a crown puts them in a class above others skill-wise, is quite frankly absurd.

DeletedUser48154

Given how quick some of those who lost have been to assume that every manufactured rumor they've come across must be true, I'm not exactly impressed by even more unprovable claims of cheating suddenly coming out now. It's very convenient that you can't reveal your evidence or your source, but clearly this unnamed source must be of the highest integrity himself. *rolls eyes* It's far more likely that your secret source has an axe to grind by spreading such rumors himself and fears being exposed to the light day.

One of the things I loved and continue to love about EQ is the lack of internal drama. I can't speak for them while they were still part of Venom, but I've enjoyed getting to know and working with our former RUSE members since they've joined EQ. Forgive my pun, but I don't see anything the least bit "venomous" about them. Perhaps there is more to the story of their leaving than the simple treachery you'd like to believe. Just maybe they did have some legitimate grievances despite your best attempts to pretend they did not...

DeletedUser11969

Miknel if you can name 7 players banned from Beta Project please do, I know this never happened.

DeletedUser13405

Nice post Mik.

Atticus is scum and will deservedly be treated as such for the rest of his time in Grepo. keke, cantareli, Dark-Highlander....all top VENOM players who saw through his BS and left rather than deal with him. They were right and the rest of us still around were wrong. Our loss.

I have been assured by senior mods that Inno has new techniques to catch those who bot. I really hope that to be true. Because otherwise the game is wrecked. Those "new techniques" are the reason I will stay around because I truly hate folks who cheat at a browser game.

To those EQ player who did not cheat (and I know and speak to several who I believe did not cheat) and are not named Atticus...I say congrats to you.

To the rest...you can't cheat the person in the glass looking back at you every morning. Your victory is hollow and not deserved at all.

DeletedUser10984

Broken record much guys? Accuse, accuse, accuse, and refuse to provide evidence. As for Atticus and the rest of my former Ruse friends, maybe you should try treating people with respect instead of 2nd class citizens and they might just stick around.

DeletedUser40768

Never played in this world but wow do people really cheat for the Burger King crown? For crying out loud they give them for free with each kid's meal, so we can all be winners :D

Continue with your discussion, it has been a juicy story so far.

Don't mind me I am just enjoying the show, and waiting on line for a new bucket of popcorn.

DeletedUser

Never has politics been so ably personified than in threads like these.

It's not about truth or honesty. It's about opinion.

Apart from pointing out some common sense to the bluster being espoused in here, and lambasting users for inappropriate content, I've done very little to promote one view over another.

At the end of the day, everyone in here has their biases, including me.

All I can think to end with is good luck sifting through the bs and a hope that those with a common sense don't think for a second that the claims made against EQ, either as explicitly named individuals, or as a group of fellow players, are anything other than what they are.

It's way too easy to lose perspective, get personal and demonstrate the same dishonourable conduct as you perceive against you.

I almost became guilty of it myself and I hope the wider common sense prevails.

It's only a game show folks. And I quite like my BK crown. Makes the meal that much happier, so long as I don't get the same toy :)

DeletedUser

I love the way i can go on any external, write one sentence ( the first part congratulation to all sides, the second part of which was perfectly innocent question) and still manage to cause an argument lol!! :cool:

DeletedUser

I love the way i can go on any external, write one sentence ( the first part congratulation to all sides, the second part of which was perfectly innocent question) and still manage to cause an argument lol!! :cool:

Hahaha. Don't think you've caused any arguments here. I guess the signature may cause a few god-feerin Christuns to take offence tho, lol... :D

DeletedUser22708

Broken record much guys? Accuse, accuse, accuse, and refuse to provide evidence. As for Atticus and the rest of my former Ruse friends, maybe you should try treating people with respect instead of 2nd class citizens and they might just stick around.

I treated every single RUSE member that joined us with respect. We offered 2 council seats to your representatives. I never saw a thread about ex-ruse members feeling like they were treated as 2nd class citizens. Seems your representatives didn't do a good job or they had their own agenda, who knows. You can type right? Maybe next time voice your concerns instead of switching alliances, because that indeed does make you a second class citizen.