Pnp The Crown...The Last Word...The Fond Farewells

• Thread starter DeletedUser12512
  • Start date

DeletedUser

People are still discussing it? I guess, we all learned a lot from this server. There are a some good people and players in EQ who I respect but, unfortunately there a lot of players who are absolute c.r.a.p not only in grepo but also, probably, in real life (majority of Ex-Ruse and few leaders from EQ).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28580

good grief

why is everything you say.........not British English?..Idiot name anyway

DeletedUser12512

PnP - The Bird

Picture1.png

---
Picture2.png

---
Picture3.png

---
Picture4.png

---
As was always my intention when we won the crown, it is time to leave Grepolis behind me now with my head held high and proud of the people I have met and played with, and for. To have ended my grepo career as a part of Equilibrium … It has been a privilege.

Of course I would be remiss if I didn't give my enemies their due recognition..

Picture5_1.png
Picture6_1.png
foolish1.png

Picture8%20750.png

Picture9%20750.png

DeletedUser22708

Haha very nice atticus. I'm glad you found a lot of time and effort to make this. I'm still waiting for other alliances to congratulate you for the win... But as with this PnP it's just EQ patting themselves on their own backs, but at least it's something.

That being said, thank you OV, Scorpions, Sons Of Anarchy, Kingdom of Heaven, Impervious and last but not "least" EQ for making this server interesting, was a pleasure playing with and against you all. This is a game after all and everyone chooses how they play it.
Many different strategies, including lying and backstabbing are part of the game. Except for cheating, hope to see you soon again Darius Nax, you can't be hiding in VM forever.

DeletedUser

Haha very nice atticus. I'm glad you found a lot of time and effort to make this.

Credit where credit is due, Atti does great PnPs. Good to see you appreciate them.

I'm still waiting for other alliances to congratulate you for the win... But as with this PnP it's just EQ patting themselves on their own backs, but at least it's something.

It may not have happened so much out here in the forums, but I've been surprised by the detente ingame and the congratulations therein. Perhaps they just don't want to end up in a circular fight with you in public.

That being said, thank you OV, Scorpions, Sons Of Anarchy, Kingdom of Heaven, Impervious and last but not "least" EQ for making this server interesting, was a pleasure playing with and against you all. This is a game after all and everyone chooses how they play it.

Very magnanimous of you and ditto - a real pleasure. The best and last server for me by miles. In fact, I'm still enjoying it and will stay for the fun of it being my last hurrah :D

Many different strategies, including lying and backstabbing are part of the game. Except for cheating, hope to see you soon again Darius Nax, you can't be hiding in VM forever.

I can only talk from my experience and for the most part, a finer bunch of people I couldn't hope to meet in the EQ crew.

I have to agree with your final sentiment however although I do have to add I've personally seen no evidence so decline to comment further.

Nevertheless, I hope the enduring view is the important one you noted - it was a pleasure playing with such an interesting, varied, and on the whole, decent bunch of folks, friends and foes alike...

Carpe Diem...

UKFirebrand...

DeletedUser48154

Good bye Atticus. You will be missed by your friends, and very likely by your enemies as well. That PnP was humorous as always
, and while it wasn't particularly magnanimous, given all the mud they dragged your name through just because it was a politically expedient way of explaining why you left (there was nothing wrong with the way Venom treated its Ruse members, Venom was perfect, no it was all your fault you evil back-stabbing traitor!!! yada yada yada), I don't blame you for taking this one last opportunity to tweak their venomous little noses.

DeletedUser5819

Bye Bye Atti. It ws a pleasure and an honour to play under your leadership.

See you when you return ;)

DeletedUser22708

Credit where credit is due, Atti does great PnPs. Good to see you appreciate them.

It may not have happened so much out here in the forums, but I've been surprised by the detente ingame and the congratulations therein. Perhaps they just don't want to end up in a circular fight with you in public.

Very magnanimous of you and ditto - a real pleasure. The best and last server for me by miles. In fact, I'm still enjoying it and will stay for the fun of it being my last hurrah :D

I can only talk from my experience and for the most part, a finer bunch of people I couldn't hope to meet in the EQ crew.

I have to agree with your final sentiment however although I do have to add I've personally seen no evidence so decline to comment further.

Nevertheless, I hope the enduring view is the important one you noted - it was a pleasure playing with such an interesting, varied, and on the whole, decent bunch of folks, friends and foes alike...

Carpe Diem...

UKFirebrand...

You can always pm me if you want the evidence. I deliberately left Zentrum out of it since I haven't got any hard evidence of him cheating, regardless of what I think.

I don't think we will miss atticus, Alexius, I know he would like that if we did though. Such a shame he's quitting the game though, would have liked playing one more time against him as enemies from the start.

And as I have said before, there was definitely room for improvement at how the RUSE members were treated, but if you don't communicate and rather sit and cry in a corner and then leave, perhaps we were never the right alliance for you to begin with.

DeletedUser12512

I don't think we will miss atticus, Alexius, I know he would like that if we did though. Such a shame he's quitting the game though, would have liked playing one more time against him as enemies from the start.

Ahh Digital, face it, I gave your life meaning, you are otherwise an empty shell, admittedly one that gained enormous amounts of BP...even if it was by attacking your OWN troops.

But the real question is Why? So you could go after BP awards? Sigh, How many missed opportunities do you think not only you, but your alliance had because you were busy killing off your own troops against your won/own troops time and time again?

I used my troops to take enemy cities, you used your troops to attack yourself or take internals before you let your own alliance know they were up for internalization. Yes, you proved so effective here on Rhammus with all those points...what do you have to show for it? Oh yeah, that's right...nothing. Correction, you did get an award from me though. Congrats

And as I have said before, there was definitely room for improvement at how the RUSE members were treated, but if you don't communicate and rather sit and cry in a corner and then leave, perhaps we were never the right alliance for you to begin with.

I'm pretty sure no one was sitting in a corner crying until after we left, then that's all we heard is whinging from Venom leadership. The player base in Venom, they were cool with it for the most part, they understood why we weren't happy, hell they even congratulated us for the move and the win. You on the other hand, can't let your bruised ego fade for long enough to realize that we had a great time playing the game without you. And not one of us regretted the decision to leave Venom, while nearly all of us regretted the decision to join you in the first place, personally, I don't regret that decision at all, it was part of my plan after all, and the consequent result of that joining proved fruitful as well. So I thank you for being you, I thank all the venom leadership for being who they are and making it possible for us to succeed, we really, really, couldn't have done it without you all. Your arrogance, conceit and outright disdain for others assured our success. So, Gotham Soldier, Digital Mystikz, Kekereal, Dark-Highlander, WhipLady, Liakbecca, Miknel, Dawson84 - I feel it's my obligation to name you all as the greatest contributors to the success of Equilibrium as an alliance. Without you, and your associated 'talents', I am certain that the server would have turned out differently.

/sarcasm

Ok, I am sticking the knife in and twisting there, somewhat intentionally, but it was a dramatic server from day 1 for most of us. Now that it's won and done, and none of these subtle slights should be taken seriously. It is good for everyone to see that a players and an alliances fate are precarious at the best of times, and anything can shift the winds of destiny in your favor should you have the will to see it through.

Rhammus is a shining example of how points do not matter, people do. I wish all the best of luck in the future, for now I think I will take a break and find solace that all the efforts that the friends I have here have put into their time have paid off.

To the members of venom or OV that I have spoken privately too, I thank you for your kind words, and I meant what I said to you. None of my digs are directed at you as you aren't in leadership - oh and not at you either skully - I still wuv you

DeletedUser22708

If you're gonna make a pnp and then announce that you're quitting, it's definitely disappointing to see you're back. I was actually thinking, good riddance lol. But i know you care about your reputation so i guess it was just a matter of time to see you back in these forums.

I was going to read your entire post but then i stopped after reading the first 3 sentences. Because the rest of your post must contain the same amount of nonsense as those 3 sentences did, not surprising coming from you.

I couldn't care less how you think i got my bp, but i can tell you that i got 1,3 million defense bp from just 4 sieges on EQ WW cities.
So i guess my troops were even doing more on those 4 sieges than yours did in the entire length of the server.

I made a new bunch of friends in Rhammus so i've got that to show for it. At least i don't have to announce it time after time on the forum, they know who they are.

To the EQ members i spoke with privately, you know what I think about you guys, my digs are directed at Atticus and Darius.

DeletedUser12512

I was going to read your entire post but then i stopped after reading the first 3 sentences.

To the EQ members i spoke with privately, you know what I think about you guys, my digs are directed at Atticus and Darius.

Right, You only read the first 3 sentences, but then somehow mimicked my final sentence nearly verbatim in your reply ;-p....

Face it, you waited as long as you could to reply in the first place hoping you would come up with something witty in the meantime...failed again, Bala la la la.

Don't feel bad though, the only thing Liberace/Liacbekka could come up with is calling me a Pr*ck in his downvote of my post though, so at least the bar has a notch below your current qualifications reserved for him ;-)

DeletedUser22708

Right, You only read the first 3 sentences, but then somehow mimicked my final sentence nearly verbatim in your reply ;-p....

Face it, you waited as long as you could to reply in the first place hoping you would come up with something witty in the meantime...failed again, Bala la la la.

Don't feel bad though, the only thing Liberace/Liacbekka could come up with is calling me a Pr*ck in his downvote of my post though, so at least the bar has a notch below your current qualifications reserved for him ;-)

Not really atticus, somebody alerted me saying you posted here again so i had to check it out, to see what kind of nonsense you came up with. Well Liakbecca calls you what everyone thinks in Venom and OV, regardless of who you've spoken too.

Let me know when you're gonna quit again, so i can quote Arnold Schwarzenegger.

bach1.jpg

DeletedUser17088

Atticus.... ignavus... statler.....

its been a fair few years since we met on Iota, and while you are a hot headed stubborn buffoon, i look at the alliances you posted in your PnP and realise we have actually spent way more time together than we should have haha

Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg

DeletedUser12512

Digi - That's not even worthy of a quoted reply so I'll wait for someone smarter to help you with a response before commenting further.

Jack - You've always been my favorite, you know that. I would never have stuck around this long without our banter sessions and hilarious story lines. I still pmsl at our 'pimp veterans' pnp. I'd do it all again mate.