The Culling - World 81 Premade

DeletedUser

You betrayd us mauw, you are a , a coward, you wanted to win the world, and you were scared of ever bigger ally araund us, you only wanted to have Pacts and NAP, yout are talking on forum, like you aint scared of s*****, but on Sinope, you took your away to EVO15, if you have anything to prove, than prove me, i have made you a promisse, that if you leave us, i will hunt you down....but it looks like i dont need to, you will ran away once again. If i would know what are you going to do, I would never join you, you are not a good leader, you cant be even in the council, you can only do what you can do the best, and thats run away. And I rejected a realy good Ally beacuse of you!
All of you there are Noobs, i play to win not to lose, if you guys would take orders i would still be there, but nah you want to do everything your self and go and do what the other founders say..

DeletedUser

All of you there are Noobs, i play to win not to lose, if you guys would take orders i would still be there, but nah you want to do everything your self and go and do what the other founders say..

take orders?? who the hell do you think you are... if i was in your alliance I would not 'take orders' your just a kid that has no alliance and sitting on 1200 points who the hell would listen to you?

you work as a team not dish out orders telling people what to do

Bad leadership

Oh have taken 2 cities from culling in 8 hours by myself ;) 'sink for sure'

DeletedUser

Mauw, I joined late friday night and I'm past 1200 points ... xD

DeletedUser

its a war game, you win or die. I should not have chosen the alliance I did.

DeletedUser

no but we were stretched for troops. everyone was under attack and we lost a lot of troops defending 900hawkeyes city (we still lost it).