The Culling - World 81 Premade

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Talking out of experience? You know you can always approach me to talk about being the victim of cyberbullying. :)

You could say that yes, I remember one guy, who was bit of a psychopath used to be a right bully back on world Eta, and because I was his main enemy, he always had something demeaning to say... even went as far as telling me to kill myself and explaining which ways to do it which was just completely sick.

But he was just another one of those idiots, got nothing better to do.

DeletedUser45115

Ok so now we should reward stupid people who says stupid things and do a lot of stupid things and praise them?ok...

DeletedUser19042

You could say that yes, I remember one guy, who was bit of a psychopath used to be a right bully back on world Eta, and because I was his main enemy, he always had something demeaning to say... even went as far as telling me to kill myself and explaining which ways to do it which was just completely sick.

But he was just another one of those idiots, got nothing better to do.

Well that's not nice :eek:

*taps James' back*

DeletedUser42857

Now i have to agree so how with Mungun, the Culling will never rise and they are disorganized trust me, so i left. ;)

So the founder has quit his own alliance before beginners protection is even over.

This whole thread is legendary.

DeletedUser45606

Ah I dislike those who abandon there alliance members.. especially being the maker of the premade.. Mauw was the reason I joined.. although I have like never seen him before.. the premade advertisement thing inspired me!

And now.. Mauw has left.. but there is good news.. Mauw is on my island. ;)

DeletedUser

Hhahaha yeah, but if you guys could wait for some more hours before joining the game i would have stayed, i left because i invited you into the Pre-made not Arau or another, when i said you follow me then yeah, you have to follow me.

DeletedUser25787

Earlier in the thread you said you gave Arau permission to send the invites. So which is it you did or didn't tell Arau to do it

DeletedUser

I lied, because you guys started saying bad things, so see i said the truth, and if anyone wan't be dead come on and take me.

DeletedUser48362

You betrayd us mauw, you are a coward, you wanted to win the world, and you were scared of ever bigger ally araund us, you only wanted to have Pacts and NAP, yout are talking on forum, like you aint scared of skittles, but on Sinope, you took your M&Ms away to EVO15, if you have anything to prove, than prove me, i have made you a promisse, that if you leave us, i will hunt you down....but it looks like i dont need to, you will ran away once again. If i would know what are you going to do, I would never join you, you are not a good leader, you cant be even in the council, you can only do what you can do the best, and thats run away. And I rejected a realy good Ally beacuse of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48362

The Culling will remain, just mauw, will go to hide himself on moon.

DeletedUser48362

we are located in oc45, but we need to clean all the skittles that mauw has made.

Last edited by a moderator: