The Culling - World 81 Premade

DeletedUser48362

LOL the alliance is not mine anyway, the alliance is for Arau, so he joined the world early this why i left and i can't play with noobs.

Noobs???? so mauw is telling noobs to us?, wau you realy are a funny guy, lets go me and you 1v1, I dont care if you make MRA for your self, show me how good you are by taking me down!

DeletedUser

Noobs???? so mauw is telling noobs to us?, wau you realy are a funny guy, lets go me and you 1v1, I dont care if you make MRA for your self, show me how good you are by taking me down!

Really? The guy has publicly humiliated himself man, chill out and walk away the bigger man. :)

DeletedUser48362

There are leaders, and leaders make decision together, if there are 3 leaders, 2 with great experience and 1(mauw) a noob leader, they need to decide together, and try to solve the problems together, not to quit an Ally, that was a Premade, one of the most visited premade on last some months, and he left it, and 70% of players never showd up, even when he was recruting them, he didnt do nothing, he only talked about how good the Ally is going to be..bla bla bla, the rest of The Culling will show him, what means to play!

DeletedUser46395

My experience of playing with mauw was in Mochlos - whatever alliance I was in at the time was struggling, he took over and completely messed it up, managed to make us everybody's food, then ran off to a bigger alliance. A friend and I managed to rim him pretty quickly to stop him repeating the exercise.

DeletedUser13647

If I had known how poorly The Culling would be run at the start I would've just not joined this world. Glad mauw is out and Greed and Arau have taken over, maybe we'll actually get somewhere.

DeletedUser42857

m91svm.jpg

I think that picture actually took longer to make than Mauw lasted in the world :(

Ranga1

Strategos
So that's why you not building anything Dim? Or did you join sinope so you could post in sinope threads and not get called a troll?

DeletedUser48362

hhahaha, he did not make that picture...al he was doing was posting on forum, thats all that he can do ;)

mauw The Forum Legende.....

DeletedUser19042

hhahaha, he did not make that picture...al he was doing was posting on forum, thats all that he can do ;)

mauw The Forum Legende.....

Well.. then it did take longer to post than he existed on the world? :p

DeletedUser

Contrary to what some say . Grepolis worlds are not won on the externals.

No, but they can be lost here; seen that plenty of times, used it to my advantage more than once. Very easy to lose the confidence of your alliance if you make a fool of yourself here.
Point accepted. It is possible to flame individuals on the externals to the extent that they become destabilised or even rage quit.

Along with diplomacy, spies, propaganda and misinformation - it occurs ingame all the time. imho I don't agree that the externals are the correct place for it though. All too often I see people flame others where there is no tactical or "PNP" justification for it. Ego or status seems to be the main motivation. Personally I don't like those tactics and believe that they are outside the "Spirit of the Game". Unless under a pnp tag - posts in External Forums should be constructive, positive and the content should be confined to the game; the mechs and development.

That being said my Happy Go Lucky friend. I accept that in game :pro:.....

• the best alliances don't defeat each other on the externals
  • the most reliable players do not spend too much time on the externals ( like I do) ;)

Finally sisters and brothers mauw is worthy of respect. Now he knows that before you try to lead an alliance in Grep you must serve in one - as a team player and not repeat your mistakes..

Last edited by a moderator: