Pnp The Culling

DeletedUser48362

And Bond i rraly like you thread, sort of realistic and funny ;), mauw was the problem that gut us where we were, that happens if.leader has no leadership experiences, and if hes not made for it....but hes is realy good by posting on forum.

DeletedUser25787

Even though you still say Mauw was the problem which I totally agree with, I still don't think you guys have a good chance to win

DeletedUser27128

P&P (Politics and Propaganda)

The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents. P&P can be a valuable tool on the forums and bring a new element to the game.
For a thread to qualify as P&P, please ensure when creating the topic the P&P prefix is used.
All P&P should be done in character. No personal attacks or flaming are allowed. For example “Player Joe is a coward because he hides his troops from our attacks.” or “Metropolis is full of noobs who can't shoot their slings straight”
Unacceptable examples: “Player Joe has a court ordered psychiatrist and really needs to get a life. “

Thanks Baudin for that^^

DeletedUser

P&P (Politics and Propaganda)

The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents. P&P can be a valuable tool on the forums and bring a new element to the game.
For a thread to qualify as P&P, please ensure when creating the topic the P&P prefix is used.
All P&P should be done in character. No personal attacks or flaming are allowed. For example “Player Joe is a coward because he hides his troops from our attacks.” or “Metropolis is full of noobs who can't shoot their slings straight”
Unacceptable examples: “Player Joe has a court ordered psychiatrist and really needs to get a life. “

Thanks Baudin for that^^
I like your explanation! :D

DeletedUser27128

Well technically you should be thanking BT for that, I just copied it from elsewhere (he posted it originally), but sure, I'll take the thanks :p

DeletedUser48257

So bad they disband the alliance ..