The Curse Of Ocean 55

DeletedUser4577

As the news of the new world spread many players cheered and gawked at the wonderful settings it would bring to the wonderful universe of Grepolis. The settings were so amazing many names old and new flocked to the new world....The embraces shared were vast and magnificient!

actors.jpg

The land of Ocean 55 became a main site of players setting up their cities. Many started to fight and expand upon these great lands. Many died in these once vast and beautiful lands...Many perished fighting for what glory that had hoped to achieve. It was a dark time that fell upon these lands until one name stood up above them all...

dn.ptiPhone_white.png

That is right! The great empire known as D.N. had risen up to take on these desolate lands and turn them into a peaceful and majestic place once more. Trade was up, expansion was once more on the rise and most of all the land had a face. Little did this once proud alliance know that these lands had an awful curse on them...a curse that none could fight....a curse that would be here until the end of time.

Black%20Magic%20And%20The%20Occult.jpg

As if on cue the death and darkness of this land began to stir once more. The wails at night and the dark demented visions became a thing of the present instead of a story some would tell their kids so they would behave. The lands became torn in blood and fights between brothers became more common placed then fighting with the enemy and as if no where D.N. imploded upon itself...the once greatest empire this new world would see had fallen just as it had arisen.

Who else to take its place but Eblans...The now once thought great empire to rival that of the past memories of D.N.

Eblan.jpg

Eblans were said to have been the cause of the end for D.N. but ill informed were they! They didn't know what this Land of Ocean 55 could do to a person after residing here only for a limited time...but they would find out...oh yes....

Unlike the rule of D.N. and having complete control over Ocean 55 lands the Eblans empire only secured a small portion of it but they were careful to make friends with all those around them so as not to have the same outcome as D.N. Sad to say they had no clue what would come to befall their great empire.
Many fought for control of these lands wanting many cities all around but as another darkness rose up the great Eblans would soon realize that they had nothing to do with D.N. but the real culprit would be the curse of 55!!

Men_fighting2-1.jpeg

Strife began to settle, Mutiny and bloodshed. The darkness had taken in and just as before just as the great empire of Eblans settled into the great lands of 55 the curse had struck again....
Who else will try to take over 55? Who else will feel the vengeful wrath of Ocean 55. I warn all those out there currently surrounding Ocean 55....beware the curse....Beware the curse of Ocean 55 before it becomes too late for you....

- DR001
Zombies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

ha, awesome post + rep. To bad we cant get some eblans to give us the inside scoop. Oh well, just another top alliance imploded, we have seen it all before.

DeletedUser

Yes R.I.P to D.N and EbLANs, and glory be to the merchants :)

DeletedUser22650

rip to dn eblans tgf and merchants glory to hate :p

DeletedUser12324

Ocean 55 is well known in alot of worlds to have it the roughest, not only is there competition from the other core 3 oceans but they get pressure from 65 early in-game due to the amount of players that start there

DeletedUser4672

As always derek vn post hun always got me laughing:p

Zombies Rule!

DeletedUser24538

o55 is a hell hole, with the recent added number of Zombies in o55 I can't even farm without running into them.

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Polar I would say the same about you guys. Ark Angels seem to be all over the place or maybe we just never noticed by not being in 55 like we are now.

DeletedUser24538

55 and 66 are the only ocean Arks occupy atm, I would hate to expand anything further with you buggers out there waiting!

DeletedUser

55 and 66 are the only ocean Arks occupy atm, I would hate to expand anything further with you buggers out there waiting!

See, I was fine letting your 1.5 islands of people hang out here, but now you've said that you "occupy" my comfort zone. I never did like the Occupiers...

DeletedUser

You know my gamer tag as I do yours. I would rather not have a pissing contest on the forums we will do that in game! I will actually send you a PM now!

That was a beautifully written PM. So as not to take away from the 55 discussion, I shall continue with my forum pissing contest in the "News from 66" section! I apologize for the intrusion, Derek.