The Daedalus Project

DeletedUser14437

That's right, we are back from Omicron.
Introduction
Ok so this is the intro, we are top 12 in world Omicron and Pi.

We will be located North East (ocean 54).
Goals
My goals are to have a good time but be an elite alliance.( not elite in our name)

Additional Information
I have experience and am looking for another leader.

Requirements
I'll accept anyone at the moment in the alliance if they have had a previous expierance.Just message in game or on these forums preferably with your grepostats.

DeletedUser

Im willing to join i have worked with you before and so if your ok with it im in :D

Also contact me for helping out.

DeletedUser

Why are people willing to join his alliance? His alliance never gets conquest , they never stay in one world and try to work hard on it. When things are hard for them they leave and try out the next world. "When the going gets tough , the wimps end up going"

DeletedUser15100

Why are people willing to join his alliance? His alliance never gets conquest , they never stay in one world and try to work hard on it. When things are hard for them they leave and try out the next world. "When the going gets tough , the wimps end up going"

He is improving, using his experience from previous worlds he will bring to this new world and improve.

Leading Alliances in 3 different worlds is going to be very hard, I wouldn't recommend you doing that.

However, Your doing this for fun i suppose, See you on the Battle Field ;)

DeletedUser14437

Only two, Pi and here? And yes you may join Phantom Soul, and last, you are one to talk firelord and also we have gotten past, we do not always go under this name however.

DeletedUser

You can't join Rho and Sigma... and yet you have a premade post on both forums?

DeletedUser14437

BEcause I ams till deciding which to join based on an in-game survey.

DeletedUser14437

I am probably Sigma but will use my other account here.

DeletedUser

Me too, I just came to the Rho forum to see who was in it...

DeletedUser

That's right, we are back from Omicron.
Introduction
Ok so this is the intro, we are top 12 in world Omicron and Pi.

We will be located North East (ocean 54).
Goals
My goals are to have a good time but be an elite alliance.( not elite in our name)

Additional Information
I have experience and am looking for another leader.

btw it is against the rules to play both 2.0 worlds

Requirements
I'll accept anyone at the moment in the alliance if they have had a previous expierance.Just message in game or on these forums preferably with your grepostats.

Pick a world and stick with it

its your fault for making an alliance on three worlds and expecting it to be easy. (if you keep world switching the more people will look down on you as a MRA, there is also the fact you cant defend your alliance or conquer because you never play a world long enough) and I am a friend of TC0 so +rep for him.

I am not being mean, i am being truthful (not to be associated with truthieness)

Pi and Rho are my main worlds