Newspaper The Daily Knight

DeletedUser

Don't I know you from somewhere? lol

Better late than never Daz ;)

well, to be honest ive got a lot more time now seeing as hardly anything is happening on the world !....

cue lots of attacks from people who see this and think im getting bored !... im not honest ! im actually finding time to do things non Grepo related ! keeping the missus happy for once..

DeletedUser

well, to be honest ive got a lot more time now seeing as hardly anything is happening on the world !....

cue lots of attacks from people who see this and think im getting bored !... im not honest ! im actually finding time to do things non Grepo related ! keeping the missus happy for once..

Hahaha thats for sure :). I can't wait to start a new world, I will actually have time to concentrate on one city and farm every 5 min. It gets a little hard when you have more than a few! It's so much easier starting out.

DeletedUser27644

Missus must think you did something wrong to be giving her that much attention!!
Quick, help the man out, launch attacks at daz now!

DeletedUser

Well so much for daily I believe that obliterates allies are falling apart. Kit, Invictus Deimos, Knights of Deimos.

DeletedUser

Well if you've realized you'd see KiT have moved to Naxos and my pre-made is now #1 attackers thanks to Boh's leadership and so he is doing the newspaper there. I've also taken in players from the other two alliances are more. Perhaps if you played as well as you post un-constructive posts you might've even been accepted.