Newspaper The Daily Knight

DeletedUser

I don't know, but i think it will be better if every article has its own thread? so the future articles dont get lost in the spam!

Nice work.

Ive debated that, trouble is, I then start cluttering up the general discussion, or, at least I feel like I am doing so..

I wish the forums allowed us to change the topic to announce updates :)

DeletedUser

I would also suggest making an individual thread for every edition. The general discussion will be relevant to the edition it's about anyways, so by posting a new thread for a new edition you just start a new discussion relevant to the new edition :D

DeletedUser

And Meanwhile In World Calydon.....

The Zombie Plague spreads far and brain cuisine is all the rage in Calydon, and woe betide he who comes against them. And yet Hateocracy continue to Hate, and SHUSH are about to fight The Merchants, who are sending their tax collectors out in force. Who shall conquer? Who shall leave and come to Helorus? The world wonders.....

Oh and g'day Skully!

=P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

=P

How'd you guess! I am only drunk for part of the day! The rest of the time I sleep :)

DeletedUser

I Remember Back In My Day When I Had The Pleasure Of Being Interviewed For a Daily Knight Article, Good Times, Good Times. With All The Great Names I am Seeing in This World I Have a Feeling There Will Be Alot of News Worthy Events & Players To Cover. Eagerly Looking Forward To Reading Each Issue of The Daily Knight!

-Casper

And a welcome return to grepos it is too :D

DeletedUser

Yeah doing good man...
In Chi... still! But I have left Delphi after achieving the 4 & 7 WW
In Bellaphon and just joined Helorus :D

I noticed you in Helorus recently... damn long time dude?

DeletedUser

Yeah doing good man...
In Chi... still! But I have left Delphi after achieving the 4 & 7 WW
In Bellaphon and just joined Helorus :D

I noticed you in Helorus recently... damn long time dude?

yea man, long time, I can send you a link to send you over my neck of the woods if you want to get in on some fun, if you wanna come join me in helorus. Its good to see a familiar face!

-Casper

DeletedUser

yea man, long time, I can send you a link to send you over my neck of the woods if you want to get in on some fun, if you wanna come join me in helorus. Its good to see a familiar face!
-Casper

I am already establishing nicely in core ocean 45 :D and yes a few of the original crew still remain grepolis addicts.

And this is news.... Old warriors re-united after much time :D

DeletedUser

question

apologies :( I've been busy today, and had to answer strike before he puts you all of my newspaper ;) Hai :D

@ Kayfon, thanks :) I welcome anyone who wants to write articles!

So what do you write about? My first time in forum. Been playing this particular game a few months now. And scoping this one out as potential new world....