The Daily Nu

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

and an annoying player called LEGION666, who makes funny reading and thinks im jarpenguin. :p

and Nubz are the best tribe in all the oceans (at least in average points) :)

DeletedUser

First interview/Article for the Daily Nu, will be posted shortly. Thank you for your time.

DeletedUser

The only hint will be its an alliance EVERYONE has had doubts on :)

DeletedUser

haha but i have a story :D cuong (leading THE WRAITH) was overthrown by Apoll0911 and changed the alliance into Jr.Gamma. and my alliance will be working closely together. my alliance is *no name yet* and the name will be disclosed in the near future.

DeletedUser

We will be starting in oceans in the 50s and expanding into the 60,70s,and 80s,they will be starting in Ocean 45 and go into 30 and 20s,

All of our Ocean 45 members will will be going to their alliance,we might loss rank 1 but we do care ranks don't matter much.

Declaring war on one of us will be declaring war on both us,and we will not MRA's to answer your last question.

DeletedUser

haha but i have a story :D cuong (leading THE WRAITH) was overthrown by Apoll0911 and changed the alliance into Jr.Gamma. and my alliance will be working closely together. my alliance is *no name yet* and the name will be disclosed in the near future.

Don't you think the PLAN is kind of FAILED ? :p

DeletedUser

no not realle it would still make a good story :p he was the first person to get overthrown, and whined about it until apollo gave it back to him.

DeletedUser

Patience, young one. Some leaders are stubborn and don't want to be interviewed.

DeletedUser

Lad, The man asked us to be patient. All because we know who the first interview is doesn't mean we should spoil it for the others. :p
Kudos to Terseus who finished his interview first. We look forward to reading what you have written.
And of course what the rest of the reporters too.

Status
Not open for further replies.