The Daily Nu

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alright guys, I'm very excited for the Nu news (Funny Pun! :)) Thank you for being patient, now if you can wait a TINY bit longer, we'll give you a double... maybe triple review! Yes I have finishes my interview with one alliance and am moving on to another, my Co-Reporters are currently trying very hard to finish up there interviews. You WILL NOT be disappointed with the first issue of the DAILY NU!

DeletedUser

Alright guys, I'm very excited for the Nu news (Funny Pun! :)) Thank you for being patient, now if you can wait a TINY bit longer, we'll give you a double... maybe triple review! Yes I have finishes my interview with one alliance and am moving on to another, my Co-Reporters are currently trying very hard to finish up there interviews. You WILL NOT be disappointed with the first issue of the DAILY NU!
im very curious if one of my killer brothers will talk with u?i dont like your species in rw,i will not like u here(no offense to anyone).

DeletedUser

Is that a joke to reporters lol? and also, I've been thinking of interviewing you soon :)

DeletedUser

Is that a joke to reporters lol? and also, I've been thinking of interviewing you soon :)

terseus,u know that i and legion are 2 idiots who speak poor english(nobody cant ban me coz i called legion IDIOT coz im legion too and i can make myself idiot as long as i want).

DeletedUser6983

terseus,u know that i and legion are 2 idiots who speak poor english(nobody cant ban me coz i called legion IDIOT coz im legion too and i can make myself idiot as long as i want).

LOL. cant get mad at yourself there ;)

DeletedUser

'daily nu' its been nearly 3-4 days? U back logging it? Think maybe weekly nu is better:/

DeletedUser

You could call it "The Nu's" and release it whenever you wish.

DeletedUser

She is, and she is also the second in command of Sugar and Spice

DeletedUser

Here was a Article Written and Posted,I didn't write it.

The WRAITH/The Shadows Rising
We will follow the story of a young Mass Recruiting alliance on Nu. Apoll0911 a leader joins the alliance with plans to help the many new players that would join a MRA. After Gaining the Trust of the founder(Cuong) he overthrew the leadership. After kicking the founder, a upraise started by Kesir makes more than ½ of the alliance mad with what happened. After many threats and insults made by the founder(Cuong) several player and leaders he gave leadership back to coung. A day later Apoll0911 gets angry and tired with the lazy,noob,un-elite leader who could not speak in proper English. He was according to Apoll0911 “Making a MRA worse b turning it into a dictatorship”. Later that day Apoll0911 kicks every member but the founder. When asked why he says “I was trying to get them to join another alliance that might go somewhere on Nu”. Today The Shadows Rising Is in 1st in ranking and still have players in the 200 points range. Apoll0911 Says “ I have received several threats from the founder that have personal insults and exploited language, I also got these from the 2 top leaders and several members, I am still glad with what I did because some players have gone of on join non-MRA and might make it far in Nu”.

I Guess this will be a little Sneak Preview ....
Apoll0911,
Daily NU Reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.