The Dark Punishers V.S. Myonia Guard, Black Rain, W.A.R

DeletedUser5757

That's like the pot calling the kettle black. ;) I don't know much about fdmfdm, but he does atleast know what he is talking about.

XD he is just making a joke from our skypechat :D
its called: gobe is a complete noob, after gobe called it fdmfdm smells
:D

DeletedUser29215

Disciples of Sparta has formed from the ex members of TDP. We (W.A.R) are now going to take out these guys. allies are welcome to join in the fight

well u froud mate u end war with us remember that

asdpokemon on 2013-03-15 at 18:02
If you like this war can end. It is unnecessery and pointless. We feel that at this time that attacking you acheives nothing except the loss of troops and reasources. Would you agree with this?

we never even been with u in war mate and u saying on alliance profile u defeet us joke:) even u try invite me or just again im lie well i got more message to show how u are froud and joke taking credit which u didint done i steal got spy in your alliance or u want i start share about your ops and other thinks?????? well i think i shood share them who wants to know about them ops? or plans go to war? i got all info so just keep down your horse mate lol u just joke

DeletedUser39031

If you like this war can end. It is unnecessery and pointless. We feel that at this time that attacking you acheives nothing except the loss of troops and reasources. Would you agree with this?

we never even been with u in war mate and u saying on alliance profile u defeet us joke:) even u try invite me or just again im lie well i got more message to show how u are froud and joke taking credit which u didint done i steal got spy in your alliance or u want i start share about your ops and other thinks?????? well i think i shood share them who wants to know about them ops? or plans go to war? i got all info so just keep down your horse mate lol u just joke

Excuse Me, but I am fairly sure that if you (or your spy) have checked the forums you'd find that nobody wished to invite you(Well from what I've seen and MG's perspective). The fact you jumped ship before it ended just makes you a terrible leader.

And W.A.R is in war with you

DeletedUser

Big talk from some one who jumped ship because they had their cities in revolt.Shall we look up stat? Hmm lets see you jumped from TDP to LOL because you were running scared then when proof was given to them about you being a refugee and your cities in revolt they booted you and you jumped to Red Rockets. This seems about right. Before you run your mouth get your facts right.I have no respect for anyone who would jump ship from a alliance who they are suppose to be the founder of. At least your former members stayed and fought as for you I would call you a alliance whore.

DeletedUser

What a load of rubbish. That message was sent at the start of the game. Here is a screen shot of what happend and if you don't beleive that still ask me to forward you the message

Usedoutofcontext_zps9cafbea1.jpg

Also i have never sent you an invite mate. If so show us where and when. Also using spies is dirty and foul play, but that spy won't be much use soon cause you would have been conquared and left without any cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^^^^^My question to you is how often do you check forums! ;)

Also, nice tab their with list of pokemon! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looks like Diciples Of Sparta have fallen to us. They were orgionally members of TDP. Another easy rim for W.A.R

DeletedUser

okay whats the recent stats.. and what does W.A.R stands for.. it is an abbreviation right.. as u had put those dots in between..

DeletedUser38652

I just wish I could show you report of an attack from Black Rain player (68731 points) on me (1809 points) it was epic

DeletedUser

I just wish I could show you report of an attack from Black Rain player (68731 points) on me (1809 points) it was epic

You can send it to me in the game and I will post for you. Ign is flamegun11