The Darkness

DeletedUser

We are watching you from the darkness! Our alliance is a brotherhood, a dark family and a place where no one is above the rules set forth. We protect our own and stand by our pacts for our word is our bond and that is our honor. We are a top 100 alliance who looks to move up the ranks with your help. Respect is earned not given and when pushed we will push back . Win or lose we will fight to the end. When one bleeds we all bleed! If this is what you are looking for feel free to ask to join The Darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Darkness Unleashed

75 members
283269 points

I see Thugalo is still around in Olympia. What's going on with this alliance? Inquiring minds want to know. I love love love information.

DeletedUser

The Darkness Unleashed

75 members
283269 points

I see Thugalo is still around in Olympia. What's going on with this alliance? Inquiring minds want to know. I love love love information.
We are very much around

DeletedUser

hi all, we are indeed still around, got new founders now, thugalo quit due to him been ill, so he left the game,

feel free to ask any questions, ill do my best to answer
paul, co founder of the darkness unleashed

DeletedUser

hi all, we are indeed still around, got new founders now, thugalo quit due to him been ill, so he left the game,

feel free to ask any questions, ill do my best to answer
paul, co founder of the darkness unleashed

You cant have "new founders" its already been found by someone.