The Darwin Awards

DeletedUser23971

World of Wonders is here, my Darwin award goes to KiT who built a WW on an island that they did not have all city slots filled. Well out of our home ocean, I was looking for a summer home and seen this, sooooo I founded a new city and watched the bp roll in for me and my alliance. (Knightmares)

I will give KiT credit they did manage to revolt it but couldn't take it as the support rolled in. The attacks have gone from 126 a day for the first 3 days to maybe 6 a week.

So if you are in the area stop by and visit the city Knight Wathcman and say hi.

Is there anyone not at this party??

DeletedUser

ROFL That same person sent me a message with a smiley face. I just loved getting the BP from that one.

Oh, I've got another one for you, too...

One of my new members from the Expendables who just merged into us took a ghost town. Apparently, this ghost town was "willed" to a player of Random Chaos. So, RC decides to attack the guy, although they are in a pact with us and know it breaches the boundaries of the pact. So they decide to write all of my council members and tell us that the guy is a refugee in the hopes we'll kick him so they won't be accused of breaking the pact.

My guy who was attacked was nice about it, especially since their attack of biremes and archers gave him almost 1000 BP.

That is just .....

DeletedUser21270

is it about time, for a best of the darwin awards? an outright winner of pure slackness?

DeletedUser

00worst attack ever.JPG

look at that, haha, dumb award winner.

He was on another world though, here is someone from Chi. I am going to take the attack out with 20 LS, just for fun :)

dumb attack.JPG