The dawns Of CHI - Ocean by ocean

DeletedUser

Hey guys thought some of the new poeple on chi would like to know what happened in the start ... In the begginning of the best world grepolis has to offer ... SO I'm puuting this thing Up ... the history of chi kinda ...

I know most stuff about O-44 but not to familliar with O-55 and O-54 stuff , so an Pm's with a bit of info would be helpful :)

DeletedUser

this is a good idea..hey, why not turn it into an article for the Daily Knight?? Have four, one for each starting oceans??

DeletedUser

Kk I'llo thaT :) , article for the daily knight being made :)

DeletedUser

mail it to me when you are done both for editing and so we dont spam the newspaper as much as I have already done...

DeletedUser

Here's the history of ocean 74:

It started
People built their cities
The alliance Diabolic Intent was formed
We took over the ocean with seven people
People got mad at us for taking their cities
We ticked off pretty much every major (sic) aliance in the ocean
We lol'd and drank a beer
Such is life in Grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here's the history of ocean 74:

It started
People built their cities
The alliance Diabolic Intent was formed
We took over the ocean with seven people
People got mad at us for taking their cities
We ticked off pretty much every major (sic) aliance in the ocean
We lol'd and drank a beer
Such is life in Grepolis.

Not much competition around thats probably why. There's another alliance with way more players but you're doing better in that ocean so props to you for that but hold your ground there and make sure they can go into your ocean.

If you were to move nearer to the core, well it wouldn't be as easy.

DeletedUser

Not much competition around thats probably why. There's another alliance with way more players but you're doing better in that ocean so props to you for that but hold your ground there and make sure they can go into your ocean.

If you were to move nearer to the core, well it wouldn't be as easy.

Yeah, for sure no real competition. We're all itching for a good war. ;) (Which we're probably going to get pretty soon... we managed to get added as enemies to another sizeable (for this ocean, anyways) alliance.)
We were all a month too late in coming to this ocean... oh well.

DeletedUser

i am busy at this time but i will type something up tommorrow to the birth of 53 and the power struggle that took place there, and how 54 was invaded by the ToT

DeletedUser

nice, mail it to Sting, we are working on a set of history articles for TDK, aiming to do them ocean by ocean, unbiased and spreading the facts.

Not sure which ocean will be first though

DeletedUser

Attacked a few MRAs
Got attacked by a few MRAs
Took some cities
Sunk some CSs

School started

DeletedUser

Actually they pwned us and then we pwned them and then later EM :) Though if Raurio didn't have school he'd be really pwning.

DeletedUser

^^ too true, back in the day when we were more MRAish, now, now we are much better