The Dead Rabbits Recruiting is CLOSED!

DeletedUser

Hello everyone! The Dead Rabbits Recruiting is now closed for a little while. We will open it back up soon, so Don't ask! However, Our diplomacy is open! We are doing this because we don't want a lot of player even though there is a cap...

Good day everyone!
Gramis

DeletedUser

It's a lot more harder in beta and we had a alliance merge into us already...

DeletedUser

Now We make sure that they are active have them answer a few questions. If they ask us that they want to join, We ask them questions and Yes, They are all active.

DeletedUser

+1 Rep... died laughing when I read that

lol you died luaghing at that?? i almost didnt get onto the thread becuase of the tears streaming down my face :L you guys are funny lmao dont be stupid gandis :) your recruitment will never be closed and as for the we dont want alot of members even though there is a cap :/ 114 members is alot... its ok though i hear somewhere that 1 fox if given the chance can catch up to 4-5 rabbits in 1 night so you best look out ;)

DeletedUser

wolves only hunt rabbits as a last resort :/ there isn't enough meat on them to feed the rest of the pack :/

DeletedUser

to Angels of Vengance... perhaps we need to change ours again...

they are roadkill though in reality...

DeletedUser

Heh, they have a fan club :p
'Angels of Vengence' --> Ex Dead Wabbits :( Dead wabbits :(
'The Dead Rabbits' --> Fan Club!! Wooo! :p

:rolleyes:
Anyway.. Looks like they will never turn into Beta Dead Rabbits... :eek:
Of course they will! Next thing we will see is Dune changing there name to The Dead Rabbits or The Alive Rabbits! :D

DeletedUser

hey i "was" on the beta alliance until i got conquered today, anybody mind telling me which direction i should put my colony in to get the best chance of being close to another dr member?