The Deadly Arrows I: Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The alliance has 3939 points as of now. We are 8 members and growing. The leader and two of the players have lots of other experience (Theta and more).
We are at the moment recruiting players with 200 points or more, but that limit will go up very soon. (Once you join, you are OK for now). Our goal is to become a mighty alliance, and conquer all our future enemies. We are an alliance who supports its members. All players that join now get temporary recruitment ability, and more abilities with it. (You will keep the privileges until they are abused) We ARE accepting merges. At the moment, we don't have much battle points, but we will get a lot soon. To join, Contact: Shimi53
For more info and questions, ask Shimi53.
Thank you, and we hope you decide to help us build a magnificent alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there is no way i would join, since it has 1 in the title denoting that there might be more than one sorry

DeletedUser

I see...

there is no way i would join, since it has 1 in the title denoting that there might be more than one sorry
Yes you are correct in assuming that there could be more than 1. This is for 1 purpose only. Later on, when the alliance gets bigger, I will make an Academy for the lower player members. Once the players in the academy reach 2k points, they will go to the main. the purpose for this, is the academy will train and help those who are not advanced to grow.
NOTE: If I get to many objections to this, I will quit this idea :)

DeletedUser

Ok...I see what you all mean...This will be the alliance...

OK, I will not make an academy. Thank you for those who have helped me make that desiosion. I will take away the "I" as soon as possible!!!
:)

DeletedUser

This can be deleted, Please delete this, as it does not exist any longer on this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.