The Death of Circle Of Shadows

DeletedUser11539

As most people know that today is the 6 month anniversary of the day COS in alpha died.

To remember this we are releasing a database of all the players as they were 8 months ago

On Monday of the Launch of Omicron, we are gonna recruit any of these players who are still active

The name of alliance in Omicron: Shadow Storm

Database of players:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApkyK1FPFxaLdDZ6WWNRV0djSm9yeGNlZVdNLWtIaUE&hl=en

---All of this is to prove that I do have leadership powers and abilites

Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:23:29 PM was the date of this database editing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same lol i noticed there was a guy called "The Great Jam" or something like that does he have any relation to toast

DeletedUser

I had no idea it was six months and myself and callileia we're the ones who merged COS into Castor after one of it's leaders started attacking us.

Any of their players who are still active and worth their salt are in TGO/Zodiac now and I will not be impressed if you begin trying to poach our members.

DeletedUser11539

Any of their players who are still active and worth their salt are in TGO/Zodiac now and I will not be impressed if you begin trying to poach our members.

Im not poaching:

we are setting up a alliance in omicron and we are allowing any one in alliance to join.

it has no connection to world alpha-- in the sense that we are not starting up a new alliance there

I myself is trying to get into zodiac

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look in the spreadsheets...
Does my butt look big in it?
xD
Sorry I will not join Omicron, Alpha is too fun...

DeletedUser

Same lol i noticed there was a guy called "The Great Jam" or something like that does he have any relation to toast

That was my friend who couldn't think of a better name.

DeletedUser11539

Most of you might not have heard of COS in Alpha after all it was ranked 76 at one time