The Death of Grepolis

• Thread starter DeletedUser20688
  • Start date

DeletedUser20688

Inno games have pretty much screwed the userbase over, all they seem to do these day's is open up a new world every week as people spend gold at the start of worlds.

I look around the current world I am playing and I see so many inactive players sitting in the core. Why are they inacitve? Because they leave the world to go onto the next one. All what this does is kill the worlds people are playing when you keep making new ones for money. My worlds only been open for 3 months and people are leaving for a new one because you give people the option of quitting and starting again every week. This just ruins the game so much yet you make all these pointless new worlds.

Why don't Inno Games tone it down a bit as they are seriously killing the game for many people.

What are peoples thoughts on this.

DeletedUser6029

People said the same thing about Tribal Wars and The West.....just FYI, in case you missed this....they are still around.

DeletedUser20688

Yeah they are still around well done Shirlock but the point I am making is the world what they make do not last as most of the people quit.

DeletedUser

Totally agree Corey, +rep if i can. World quality is now doing this:

ist2_715130-downward-graph.jpg

Because the player base of actual good players is thinning out.

DeletedUser20688

My OP was poorly written but I'm sure people get the hint.

We need less worlds to make the current ones competitive.

DeletedUser20688

Why are the leaders of the forum ignoring this?

You guys are meant to represent the community...

DeletedUser6029

What are the leaders going to do? This is a corporate Innogames decision? Did I miss something?

DeletedUser

Yea Richard and Tyrion cannot do anything about it, they have to do what they are told. Inno doesnt really have a Corporate representative here.

DeletedUser5554

People said the same thing about Tribal Wars and The West.....just FYI, in case you missed this....they are still around.

That's like saying "Hi we're the Cleveland Browns and we're still a franchise :D"

He's talking about the declining world quality which is true Delos is down to 26k players from nearly 50k just a MONTH ago. World quality has to be calculated gamma used to be PACKED

DeletedUser6029

That's like saying "Hi we're the Cleveland Browns and we're still a franchise :D"

He's talking about the declining world quality which is true Delos is down to 26k players from nearly 50k just a MONTH ago. World quality has to be calculated gamma used to be PACKED

Hey how was I suppose to know? The topic title was "Death of Grepolis"
Between that title and his rant, how was I suppose to know he was not inferring that this poor business model would not ultimately bankrupt this game?

DeletedUser5554

The fact he was complaining about what many others were complaining about? World quality slipping because of the fact everyone leaves for new worlds.

DeletedUser6029

The fact he was complaining about what many others were complaining about? World quality slipping because of the fact everyone leaves for new worlds.
Yeah I get that...but, you missed my point. There are multiple servers of multiple games, and all those worlds have that problem (complaint) TW has so many worlds open on their .en alone and they are how old? He can complain all the wants, nothing will change. Each time a player leaves, another comes back. And in some cases (many cases) players that leave come back...

you understand my point now? No pun was intended, Innogames has an agenda, that is what it is......

DeletedUser20688

There are comunity managers on this forum. They can speak up for us if they wanted to.

DeletedUser23986

They can and so can you. Inno does take feedback on external sites(very rarely though). I remember there is some sort of mmo voting every year. also there is a contact us option on on the website of inno. don't expect an answer though in most cases.

I do agree to your points. I haven't joined a new world in ages due to the same reason.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22650

they exist as shadows of their former selves the same a grep, sure the total player base may seem like its growing but being spread ever thinner over more and more dead simmer worlds, maybe some top end bp awards could help, like an extra trim around those crowns for 1 million bp milestones, or add a sword for abp and shield for dbp instead of the youve killed 25k enemy rubbish we have now

DeletedUser

One of the new game-breaking bugs that we have to deal with is the lopsided maps for recently released worlds. For the first time in something like 2 and a half years, Grepolis finally opens a speed 3 revolt world without morale, and this is what has happened so far.

By the way, that is nothing to say of a few of the worlds leading up to Helorus; if you check their maps, they are even more ridiculous. You would think given the revenue Innogames generates from their older cash cows, they would be able to halt world releases here even for a short while to fix this issue, but apparently not.