The death of OV

welsh champ

Hoplite
Welsh. I haven't changed. It just makes me sick to see this bullshit still getting spewed 10 years later. The game has changed but the not the egos in it. Another reason a lot of players are leaving in droves.
This forum used to be about top 10's, and light hearted digs.
It's turned sour and vicious. The game is about spam till the app off, land a cs and proceed to call yourself the greatest. Utter Bullshit.
No one takes on a player while they are online like the old days. Testing their skill. now it's just keep them awake for days because you can't catch them offline. Some like MartyV had integrity. Most of your side had none. So please bud, don't point fingers.
You got 7 WW's because Ozz screwed up. So what? Enjoy it and take your win and do it with grace.

Creating an account to come on here and trash talk after you have won, is just poor form and sour grapes. Still bitter after the last loss maybe? Who knows and no one cares. Time to grow up.

Sour grapes yet you can spew utter rubbish like you did in your original post, pot kettle black there sad *** life etc etc?

ultimately i couldn't really care it is funny to watch how people get so upset over a game at the end of the day. Im a rotten egg to some, but those who know me say otherwise.

Happy to take the 7 but, ultimately wasn't fussed.

Created an account to speak up for those in the alliance who don't/can't nothing wrong with that if you ask me

guyman101

Phrourach
I think masterspy is so desperate for attention that he made another account and is now arguing with himself in order to stay relevant. :bigbrain:

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
I think masterspy is so desperate for attention that he made another account and is now arguing with himself in order to stay relevant. :bigbrain:
If we want to look at it critically, the diction is pretty similar. Wouldn't be surprised if Ozzy had a psychotic break and pulled a James McAvoy

Xuegou

Phrourach
Throwback to when missusR told me that OZ was separate to OV, and that he WAS NOT in skype, or any chat forums. and that anything he did was NOT to do with black sails, cult leaders lying is my favorite thing, ocean veterans renamed to ocean boomers and monkeys, go eat banana.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Keep going, this is a comedy gold!
You're so right...the funny thing is that we're all in the same alliance bagging another alliance yet in reality, no one else out there in the grepo community really cares and even if they did, the majority of you have no honesty or integrity to stand on for people to believe you anyway. Like ive said from the beginning, and like happened in our alliance the whole world, it's those few rotten eggs carrying on and stroking their own shafts when the rest of us really dont care and just want to play the game in a fun, enjoyable and fair way.

kolaiko

Phrourach
You're so right...the funny thing is that we're all in the same alliance bagging another alliance yet in reality, no one else out there in the grepo community really cares and even if they did, the majority of you have no honesty or integrity to stand on for people to believe you anyway. Like ive said from the beginning, and like happened in our alliance the whole world, it's those few rotten eggs carrying on and stroking their own shafts when the rest of us really dont care and just want to play the game in a fun, enjoyable and fair way.
Someone who calls themselves "masterspy" talking about "honesty and integrity" is proper sh*thousery, i give it to you. Pity you aren't enjoying the game, sad really.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Someone who calls themselves "masterspy" talking about "honesty and integrity" is proper sh*thousery, i give it to you. Pity you aren't enjoying the game, sad really.
Im loving the game...do you seriously think that you lot are the only team and world im playing in. While you all need to jump from one world to another continuing on your hatred and hostile behavior towards others (mainly current or ex OV players), myself and the rest of the normal players out there shrug it off, distance ourselves from players like you and laugh and compliment out team mates.

And just a comment on your statement about my name...If you go back through history, spies are actually the most loyal and integral people out there that are willing to go above and beyond into dangerous situations for the good of their homeland/country etc. Not one other player knows how many spies i have out there in other worlds but lets just say that in one way or another our network has been involved in nearly every endgame result since EN115.

Masterspy give it up..... only people drinking from your brainwash kool-aid are your merry band of OV leads and Black Sails. The great thing is that you seem totally oblivious to your own alliance members feelings. People like you have killed my alliance. Can you not see how many of us have left OV because of the leads and BS one sided rhetoric you idiots keep trying to force down our throats.

Good luck on the next drop, you will have no idea who you can trust or not.

RIP OV 2021

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Masterspy give it up..... only people drinking from your brainwash kool-aid are your merry band of OV leads and Black Sails. The great thing is that you seem totally oblivious to your own alliance members feelings. People like you have killed my alliance. Can you not see how many of us have left OV because of the leads and BS one sided rhetoric you idiots keep trying to force down our throats.

Good luck on the next drop, you will have no idea who you can trust or not.

RIP OV 2021
From the sounds of things, like i said many times earlier, you are the delusional one. Firstly we all know you are not OV, secondly i have nothing to do with OV and have proven that many times, thirdly i honestly dont care about OV, fourthly you are just here to stir up shite that you actually know nothing about and finally...in 5 days time i will never have to be in the same alliance as you and the few other rotten eggs that i have mentioned many times ever again. So go take your band of losers to another world, try and spread your hate as much as you want but in the end we all know and you will see that no one really gives a rats *** about you and you will end up playing the same old game that you have played for years now not even knowing what you are are doing because you are completely deranged by hatred, spite, envy and discontent.

I am officially closing this world and will no longer log in. if you are smart enough to figure out who i am i have roughly 50k dlu and 10k birs still sitting in my cities. no walls, advisors off and all heroes unassigned. Free food!!!

This is my final statement for everyone, if anyone, that cares...121 was fun initially but poor leadership lead us to nothing. 130 started off well and was great until we started hugging. I gave the benefit of the doubt to my leaders in the merge and hoped that things would be divided evenly but that didnt happen. Welsh went on personal missions, Nirson just thought about stats, TJ did nothing but order around and then the spammers and botters came in from JFL and co. We were lucky to have quality up front in Bojan and Marti but since they have gone everything just seemed pointless. The 4-5 players that know who i am have been and always will be my both in game and rl friends. I would like to thank players such as Achilles, Bojan, Martinus, Barbarossa, Hero, Mort (and a few others that im sure ive missed) for their amazing effort this world and bringing us the crown. Enough has been said about the 'rotten eggs', the hatred and spite etc but in the end it's just a game. Congrats to RF, Virus, OV, RE and all other alliances that played a part in one way or another in the WW race...things most likely didnt end up how they were deserved but that's life. I'm sure some of us will keep playing together, I'm sure OV will live on as an alliance (they've proven me wrong to many times before), I'm sure until the real world sorts itself out that things will never be stable around here, I'm sure the changes inno make will lead to differing opinions, I hope BB (or under a different name) will continue to play, I hope mods find a way to detect botters and clamp down on spammers and I congratulate all my spies out there that fed me the intel from day 1 allowing me to win yet another crown.

Masterspy out and if any of you need any more help figuring out who I am, look south of our WW's and a player that hasnt lost a city apart from internals all world...Chill!!!

From the sounds of things, like i said many times earlier, you are the delusional one. Firstly we all know you are not OV, secondly i have nothing to do with OV and have proven that many times, thirdly i honestly dont care about OV, fourthly you are just here to stir up shite that you actually know nothing about and finally...in 5 days time i will never have to be in the same alliance as you and the few other rotten eggs that i have mentioned many times ever again. So go take your band of losers to another world, try and spread your hate as much as you want but in the end we all know and you will see that no one really gives a rats *** about you and you will end up playing the same old game that you have played for years now not even knowing what you are are doing because you are completely deranged by hatred, spite, envy and discontent.

I am officially closing this world and will no longer log in. if you are smart enough to figure out who i am i have roughly 50k dlu and 10k birs still sitting in my cities. no walls, advisors off and all heroes unassigned. Free food!!!

This is my final statement for everyone, if anyone, that cares...121 was fun initially but poor leadership lead us to nothing. 130 started off well and was great until we started hugging. I gave the benefit of the doubt to my leaders in the merge and hoped that things would be divided evenly but that didnt happen. Welsh went on personal missions, Nirson just thought about stats, TJ did nothing but order around and then the spammers and botters came in from JFL and co. We were lucky to have quality up front in Bojan and Marti but since they have gone everything just seemed pointless. The 4-5 players that know who i am have been and always will be my both in game and rl friends. I would like to thank players such as Achilles, Bojan, Martinus, Barbarossa, Hero, Mort (and a few others that im sure ive missed) for their amazing effort this world and bringing us the crown. Enough has been said about the 'rotten eggs', the hatred and spite etc but in the end it's just a game. Congrats to RF, Virus, OV, RE and all other alliances that played a part in one way or another in the WW race...things most likely didnt end up how they were deserved but that's life. I'm sure some of us will keep playing together, I'm sure OV will live on as an alliance (they've proven me wrong to many times before), I'm sure until the real world sorts itself out that things will never be stable around here, I'm sure the changes inno make will lead to differing opinions, I hope BB (or under a different name) will continue to play, I hope mods find a way to detect botters and clamp down on spammers and I congratulate all my spies out there that fed me the intel from day 1 allowing me to win yet another crown.

Masterspy out and if any of you need any more help figuring out who I am, look south of our WW's and a player that hasnt lost a city apart from internals all world...Chill!!!

Nothing you say ever makes any sense....

Firstly, how do you know whether I am OV or not.... you are not in OV apparently so why would you have any idea how bad things actually are.... that is why I highlighted them.

Secondly, all you do is big up OV and slag off SC....

Thirdly, you get extremely upset anytime someone says something bad about OV. In fact, you just start crying when I aired some home truths about OV and how we have operated.

Fourthly, just go away. You are clearly clueless on all sides of any debate.

Ironic how you dont care, yet you have spent the last several months trying to convince everyone of the opposite.

Go back to sim city. It is the OV way and we are good at it. Clearly someone let you out of your hole too soon.

Burnbrae

Lochagos

Firstly, how do you know whether I am OV or not.... you are not in OV apparently so why would you have any idea how bad things actually are.... that is why I highlighted them.

Thirdly, you get extremely upset anytime someone says something bad about OV. In fact, you just start crying when I aired some home truths about OV and how we have operated.

Ironic how you dont care, yet you have spent the last several months trying to convince everyone of the opposite.

Go back to sim city. It is the OV way and we are good at it. Clearly someone let you out of your hole too soon.

Taking the time to set up a fake Grepo account to pretend to be a OV player in order to cry about one of your own who you wrongly believe is an OV player. So basically, you are STILL all arguing amongst yourselves about your own alliance while using OV as a silent proxy.

Comedy gold! Keep it coming ladies :D

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
Taking the time to set up a fake Grepo account to pretend to be a OV player in order to cry about one of your own who you wrongly believe is an OV player. So basically, you are STILL all arguing amongst yourselves about your own alliance while using OV as a silent proxy.

Comedy gold! Keep it coming ladies :D
dog you played like 4 months of a server to end with 40 cities and under 300k bp let the big kids talk

MasterSpy

Chiliarch

Forget you tablets again this morning??? I must admit that you are good at one thing, complete rabble. Never heard so much rubbish in my life. I worry for you in 3 days time when this world ends and the meaning of your life finishes...please dont hurt yourself or do anything drastic.

PS...i know who you are so that's why i know you're not OV. You're one of us and currently have between 150-170 cities...got ya!!!

Burnbrae

Lochagos
dog you played like 4 months of a server to end with 40 cities and under 300k bp let the big kids talk

I'm sure you have been told countless times before dog; size isn't everything.
"let the big kids talk" - yep, big kids... you nailed that one too :cool:

In all honesty, I prostrate myself at the feet of all you Grepo masters & chiefs. You are everything I admire and wish to be. It is true that I am an unworthy 40 city, simming, nooblike peasant. I am thoroughly in awe to even be in your presence. It really is like sharing a cup of cha with god himself. Thank you for even acknowledging my meagre Grepo existence.

Side note: B2B my old and trusted friend. Don't take up public speaking, please!