The death of OV

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Funny thing is that half of our players commenting here arent even playing anymore as they couldnt even see the world out.

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Achilles is peaceful when you are not in the big factions and complaining about other people's choices won't change their actions.
I have been in 2 alliances and founded 4 so far, asking for support is common for the alliance faction even via mail from time to time.

toufiotis

Hipparchus
I wouldn't agree. It was a nice world for a game that it is 10+++ years. Enough active players, new and experienced ones. Active alliances as lockdown.

"OV, jfl, red flags, Romans virus Valhara etc etc" all with good and active members.

Regarding alliances,
we cannot compare the past Vs today, when it was 200+ active members in 10-20seas vs 30-40members in 4-5.5 seas now.

OV as learned, has history and led many global servers so also it is not accurate blaming. I didn't play in north; but as I visited and easily I realised their quality as players or unit. Make sense not care lot when played the game as unit 10years. 'Don't forget ie potamus kept alone easily diffences Vs whole alliance'

Tails has newer genes(so more pationated..thirsdy etc) with many-many merges here. It made the things tricky, as very few had played together but at same time funny. beat anyone in this server as passed through.

Regarding other server conficts , here etc my opinion is what it is, but this doesn't mean the server was not nice. Actually was very nice. I wish few idiot things not happened but that's life and 'not new players" and alliances who assumed fighters to ghosting... in first attacks...

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I wouldn't agree. It was a nice world for a game that it is 10+++ years. Enough active players, new and experienced ones. Active alliances as lockdown.

"OV, jfl, red flags, Romans virus Valhara etc etc" all with good and active members.

Regarding alliances,
we cannot compare the past Vs today, when it was 200+ active members in 10-20seas vs 30-40members in 4-5.5 seas now.

OV as learned, has history and led many global servers so also it is not accurate blaming. I didn't play in north; but as I visited and easily I realised their quality as players or unit. Make sense not care lot when played the game as unit 10years. 'Don't forget ie potamus kept alone easily diffences Vs whole alliance'

Tails has newer genes(so more pationated..thirsdy etc) with many-many merges here. It made the things tricky, as very few had played together but at same time funny. beat anyone in this server as passed through.

Regarding other server conficts , here etc my opinion is what it is, but this doesn't mean the server was not nice. Actually was very nice. I wish few idiot things not happened but that's life and 'not new players" and alliances who assumed fighters to ghosting... in first attacks...
I think this is pretty much how many of us think...those rotten few ruined many aspects of the world for the majority of us, in all alliances but there were obviously some positive aspects to take out of the world too. We learn from the mistakes, distance ourselves from toxicity and move on to live another day and enjoy both the game and rl.

Im glad to hear from several sources that many long term grepo players are distancing themselves from many of the 'rotten eggs' that i and others have mentioned in this and other forum threads. Indifference towards players such as Kosti, Guyman, Welsh, Xuegou, TJ etc is the best and only way to either get them to change their ways or leave the game for good and let the rest of us enjoy it without their hatred and dirty tactics.

Kosti

Phrourach
I think this is pretty much how many of us think...those rotten few ruined many aspects of the world for the majority of us, in all alliances but there were obviously some positive aspects to take out of the world too. We learn from the mistakes, distance ourselves from toxicity and move on to live another day and enjoy both the game and rl.

Im glad to hear from several sources that many long term grepo players are distancing themselves from many of the 'rotten eggs' that i and others have mentioned in this and other forum threads. Indifference towards players such as Kosti, Guyman, Welsh, Xuegou, TJ etc is the best and only way to either get them to change their ways or leave the game for good and let the rest of us enjoy it without their hatred and dirty tactics.
world is over mate, im glad im still in your head though

Marto81

Lochagos
WOW, kind of fits into the narrative. Flying off the handle as soon as the integrity of the OV 'elite' is in question. us mere overrated players are only here for fun and to sit within the top 5 of fighters in the ranking with 7 out of 7 Wonders for 130, thanks 0zz you da man.

Cox - i remember you from older days, it is a real shame to see you change, i hope you didnt bully the aforementioned 17 year old child too.... the screenshots from Marto's conversation is for shameful reading of a 'Doctor'. Then again dentist's call themselves Doctors these days...
Just so you know, you have been officially reported for slander and false accusations. I never bullied anyone so id love to see these so called screenshots you talk about, especially as according to you there is a minor involved. Also, if you question my qualifications again, the medical board in the 3 countries that im registered in will deal with you. By the way, congrats on taking a complete ZERO cities off me this world.

PS. Only posting now due to requests to wait from my advisors on this matter.