The Death of the Forums!

DeletedUser

By the power vested in me by errmmmmm no-one.

I hereby declare Zakros Forums DEAD!

Anyone survive the mass killings?

DeletedUser

The Externals in general are pretty dim for server forums. In the Hyperborea one, there's really only 3 posters these days.

DeletedUser

The Externals in general are pretty dim for server forums. In the Hyperborea one, there's really only 3 posters these days.

That's cause all of the HyperBOREa players are boring sods!

Also the gameplay in Hyperborea is shockingly dull, like what could you possibly post about?

The Alliance 'The One' challenged your alliance to a SIM OFF, you have permission to run back to mummy crying!!

DeletedUser

I could post about clearing all of Domination's cities, tearing down their walls, looting their resources, and stealing their women.

Not all of Hyperborea's players are boring sods, I use it to stay connected with my buds from Athens who can't be that active on conquer worlds anymore. Plus it's funny to watch what all the noobs due. jabberthegreat sent an attack to one of my guys with no ls or even biremes. My 1 bireme in there sunk everything. :pro:

DeletedUser

I've been around for some time and every world I've ever played the forums always died pretty quickly.

DeletedUser

There use to be a time when the forums were the main staple of political intel with vast numbers of seething nerds trying to destroy each other verbally as well as their digital empires.

DeletedUser

There use to be a time when the forums were the main staple of political intel with vast numbers of seething nerds trying to destroy each other verbally as well as their digital empires.

I only remember seeing this the first 6 months or so of Alpha. Granted I haven't been in all the forums but I imagine they are all somewhat the same.

DeletedUser

It was so for well over a year on Alpha, but the first 6 months they were key.

DeletedUser

I think we are at one of the busiest stages of the world as everyone is trying to establish their primary oceans and there are a lot of wars. That is why the externals are lacking.

DeletedUser

This is me posting in the after-life... err it's nice here, chicks, beer, oh look it's snoop doggity dog ridin' a cloud...