The Delicatessen

DeletedUser

The Delicatessen has opened a shop near you. We are looking for sites to establish our new brands on their shelves. We have started off in O85 and will be taking active players, and establishing new shops in many players cities. We are not recruiting outside O85. If you desperately want to join and want to avoid joining via conquest, then you must have flexible online times and be ready to accept any form of government.

Clowns welcome. And finally, all our members are over 18, so if you join an are under 18, we need to know (forum moderation and such like). Any hot girls are especially welcome lolz...

Osl... Pm me and I'll send you a starting location...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have started off in O85 and will be taking active players, and establishing new shops in many players cities. We are not recruiting outside O85.

Clowns welcome, all our members are over 18, so if you join an are under 18, we need to know (forum moderation and such like). Any hot girls are especially welcome lolz...

I am in Ocean 85. Now Queen Bean of a Titanic Problem. Need the delicatessen touch of a god to pull me out of this mess; Are you the one who will save my hot bunn? :)

DeletedUser

The Deli gets my thumbs up for a quality over quantity alliance stomping all over TVG

DeletedUser

The Deli gets my thumbs up for a quality over quantity alliance stomping all over TVG

Thats what I thought and I held them in full respects...But it looks like they can only function with the help of Reapers and Death Dealers.

DeletedUser

reapers and DD have had no part in our war with TVG, DD are miles away and in a seperate war with different TVG players. The only part Reapers have played directly is taking selected cities from our members so that we have had the culture to take more TVG cities, and mopping up the inactives that we don't have culture slots to take.