Newspaper The Delphi Oracle

DeletedUser

The Delphi Oracle
a.k.a TDO

Column 1 Intro to TDO:

Greetings readers! Coming from you, coming from Delphi is I aragorn595... I'm here to give you a gist of whats going to happen in this Delphi Newspaper. Coming in this newspaper will include such things, such as major events, a column of Whats happening in your ocean?, beginnners tips, interviews, and last but not least the author's note. Please bear with me as I have not come to know any of you who look at the Delphi Forum but will look forward to interviewing you in the future. Also if let be there will be two reporters so your actually never without a good story! Also I always say if my stories at all have offended you please alert me.

Column 2 Major events:

In today's events wars are being fought, cities are being conquered and Delphi is still being colonized by new players who want a piece of action. The question is though, will you be among those to make changes in the world? Also we will be expecting slight winds perfect for sailing C-Ships and very low winds on the islands near the core perfect for fighting :p, other than that it will be a nice 35 degrees Celcius today. In the future though I will be talking to the top alliances about wars being waged.

Column 3 Whats happening in your ocean?:

In other news oceans abroad have been experiencing not only new players, but also hardships and players willing to go into the interesting world of Delphi. We also look to and near the core oceans, where it is constantly being fought over, who will win? That's only for whichever alliance rises to the top. Now in the rim, alliances begin to emerge some may be from Zeta or some might even be from Lambda? Will these alliances rise to the top like they did in their old worlds? Or will they fall prey to the same mistakes they made in the past?

Column 4 Beginner's tips:

In today's daily tip section we will go into the exciting world of beginning your city! First you start off with your senate, warehourse and farm, the game's tutorial system should draw you to building your resources plants, and teach you to build a barracks, these are the most basic units that are the most curcial with resources you can build your troops and your city. With your warehouse however, you can gather more resources until 23000 or if you research ceremics 25500. Your senate is one of the key buildings with it you can upgrade more buildings faster and not only that you can get new buildings as well, as with the barracks if your planning to attack or defend i suggest you build it for it recruits your troops. On next week's installment we will talk about your first troops...

Column 5 Author's note:

I hope you guys liked my newsletter, a little bit about myself is that i run an alliance in Lambda or used to and now Delphi. I also ran the LWN for a successful year before the world wonders era began and there was nothing more to talk about. As I also have said this might go each week depnding on circumstances, two people might be running it and giving out new stories. If I have offended you in any way please notify me :p

DeletedUser

lol, it was a tad newletterish
but still added a bit to the forum, so thanks for the weather update

DeletedUser

No prob I plan to make it better in the future though lol.

DeletedUser

Good job on this one aragorn. Would be nice to see more info about current wars. Some thoughts from Rim alliances and current affairs.
Will be waiting for next update.!

DeletedUser

lol, I just want to see a picture from all sides. It looks like Delphi is slowly transforming its shape, seems like it's getting rid of old players and attracting new ones. Thus emerge of new alliances, new players.
ONE* will still be around though :)

DeletedUser

Lol suppose so, I'll ask around a friend of mine might also do newsletters every week we switch off, his name is St412. I origionally came from Lambda, because the world wonder era made me stop.

DeletedUser

The Delphi Oracle

Column 1 Intro to TDO:

If your just starting out in Delphi it could seem as though the large alliances dominate with an iron fist. Whether their reign will be increasingly solid or take a turn for the worse is up for debate. Many factors could affect the outcome for these giants. Wars, mergers and bad waters between members within an alliance, could rapidly turn the tide in this battle for supremecy.

Column 2 Major events:

One dominates the core of this world with GSA battling hard to their north. GSA seem to be sandwiched by smaller alliances Royal Challengers and Silence to their left and right. Forced to battle through them or spread directly north. With One dominating the centre it seems like a domino like effect can be seen pushing smaller alliances further into the outskirts. Ark.Anegls have an interesting spread, with seemingly much intwined within many oceans. Their force appearing strong in the south east.

Rim Spreads
All alliances feel the heat from this effect, forcing medium alliances into battle with each other and threatening the survival of smaller ones. How will they play this out? Some intersting and promising ventures can be seen in the outskirts.

Column 3 Whats happening in your ocean?:

Smaller alliances are feeling the push from one ocean to another. Players without an alliance should beware as the need to take cities to grow and survive becomes ever stronger for all ranks of alliance.
Smaller alliance battles for the outskirt oceans seems to be taking hold, Ark Angels although by no means small have a spread over many oceans, battling larger and smaller allainaces for space to survive.

Column 4 Beginner's tips:

In player to player battle the upper hand can be gained by who can recharge faster. Resource, Troops, Ships. This means resource, barracks and warehouse amped up for a high turn over which can really give you the upper hand.
You can have a highly functional war ready city and keep your points at an unatracttive level to agressors in this way.

Column 5 Author's note:

I mean no offence to anyone, if I have caused any please contact me so I can correct it. I hope this has been an inetersting and informative read. :) Thanx.

DeletedUser22940

Nice read St412. In the next issue can we get interviews from both sides of the main war as well as maybe some feedback directly from the smaller alliances so they don't get lost in the shuffle? They have a lot of potential and I think they should be in the spotlight.

DeletedUser

:) Thanx. I think aragorn595 will post next time, i will start looking though.

DeletedUser

Then I will do interviews, I'm interviewing ONE and St412 will interview GSA, so over the course of two weeks you should get two interviews! :O

DeletedUser

Lol isn't there a 20 second time period between your attacks? So why not answer a question every 4 seconds lol :p

DeletedUser

you are around 4 days late with your joke my friend....surely you can't say anything about timing

DeletedUser

perhaps but ive always been known to be fashionably late, anyway when your ready to answer the interview questions just message me in-game

DeletedUser

Notice:
If the TDO is not made tomorrow it will be made on monday... we are sorry for the inconvience...
Thank you that is all.

DeletedUser

*smashes his keyboard*

i want it now !!! or i will file a complaint