The Detached

DeletedUser

Coming to Corinth.

About the alliance

Name

The Detached

World

Corinth. Note: We are joining 24 hours late.

Direction

SOUTH EAST

Desired Settings

We have the settings we want.

What it's gonna be like

A lot of premades seem to get to number 1 very quickly, and that's all that matters to them. I personally would rather have a tight group that may not be number 1, nor in the top 10, but focused on attacking and building friendship and teamwork. Positions and ranks are just a number, but an alliance that works together and gets on well will go far.

My experience

I joined Grepolis in July 2010, and I've played in Gamma for a while. I got to 180k points and around 100k BP there under owen66, but then had to leave. I joined Upsilon, where I lead an alliance in the core. We are only ranked around 30th in points and 20th in BP, but we have around 29 members when most alliances around us have 70 or more. We don't mass recruit. I joined Psi and Omega for a short while, but I only actively play Gamma now. There I'm under the name Soko. I won't take credit for the previous player's stats, however. I love to lead, and I try to be fair and I'm always friendly.

Recruitment and Applications

I will recruit any forumer, providing you have decent stats. This alliance will be focused on teamwork, so I want people to actively contribute in the alliance forum. If you don't, you will be asked to contribute, but if you continue to not contribute, you will be kicked.

The application is as follows:

Ingame name:
Your GrepoStats link:
Your previous experience:
Why you want to join:
Will you contribute in the forum?:
Skype name: (Text chat)

There may be leadership positions available, but please don't ask to be a leader, yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't do open invites. They're never responded too. If somebody wants to join then they can ask :p

DeletedUser

lol nobody's asking to join though.

Never mind, patience is the key.... until you lose patience :p

DeletedUser

It is :p

I might start going to VMs soon. :p

DeletedUser

I would join. But do I have to post an application? I'm too lazy and you already know who I am :p

DeletedUser

Ingame name: I'm gonna let you guess
Your GrepoStats link: I don't play any world, currently
Your previous experience: I was in the biggest MRA in the world ;)
Why you want to join: you asked me to
Will you contribute in the forum?: explain the word "contribute"

DeletedUser

lol, Chris you're definately in ;)

And Kosta, considering how long you've been here, then yes, you can join :p

DeletedUser

Hey owen im in ive no real stat to show as i gave my cities away in Phi i had 6 or 7 but i had enough BP for 13 cities

My current world: Omega and Athens( they are the only ones i actually play)

Why i want to join: because your awesome and i want to be in a tight alliance again like Phi

So am i in

DeletedUser

Ingame name: .fatlady.
Your GrepoStats link: you don't want to see them
Your previous experience: almost none
Why you want to join: i want to try out a premade
Will you contribute in the forum?: yessir

I am active at least 5hrs a day.