The Detached

DeletedUser21392

Take me off the member list and put me under Possible members.

DeletedUser

Manners cost nothing.

And unless I get your Skype name, you won't be in.

DeletedUser

Hey can I be leader if I make a section in the Cornith alliance forum so we can look like this

DeletedUser

I will make a recruitment thread when the time is right.

We will be joining Corinth. I ask all our members who have signed up for Permanent Ban to make a choice between the alliances.

Our reasoning behind joining Corinth are obviously the settings. They don't come around often.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ingame name: theqwertyosc
Your GrepoStats link: not much to see rly
Your previous experience:Upsilon (but not that much play), Chi (left, among others)
Why you want to join:I was looking for an alliance that said exactly what your intro said; a tight knit, friendly alliance, that doesn't care about numbers
Will you contribute in the forum?: hell yeah!
Skype name: theqwertyosc
Extra info: Experienced diplomat

DeletedUser

Ingame name: theqwertyosc
Your GrepoStats link: not much to see rly
Your previous experience:Upsilon (but not that much play), Chi (left, among others)
Why you want to join:I was looking for an alliance that said exactly what your intro said; a tight knit, friendly alliance, that doesn't care about numbers
Will you contribute in the forum?: hell yeah!
Skype name: theqwertyosc
Extra info: Experienced diplomat

I will let [user]owen66[/user] be the judge of this but I took a little peak at your grepostats and you have been extremely inactive mate.

DeletedUser

I will let [user]owen66[/user] be the judge of this but I took a little peak at your grepostats and you have been extremely inactive mate.

He is in. He has the right attitude for our alliance.

DeletedUser22024

Ingame name: Chall-

Your GrepoStats link: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/player/2155983

Your previous experience: I currently play Chi, I am part of an ocean that is aggressively focused and as 1 of 3 players who run our alliances ops in this region have experienced several wars where we have come out on top. Currently we are turning the tide on another large alliance encroaching on our territory and we take cities from them daily suffering no casualties ourselves. I enjoy organised conquering and working together with my peers. I like having clear goals on the game for both myself and my alliance, I have helped several players grow from small fries to conquering their first 10000 point city despite being relatively new to grepolis myself.

Why you want to join: To experience a new server from day 1 with a small tight knit group of players who can enjoy the game in a familiar environment.

Will you contribute in the forum?: Yes, Actively.

Skype name: (Text chat) Edited - Owen has added me.

DeletedUser

Noob name :p:D

It is my rl name dude I dont see how -GaViN- is a noob name?

and owen buddy. I am sorry but put me under possible members please. I am thinking of joining PB

DeletedUser

Good luck with your premade Owen :) Seems like many good players are joining this world.

DeletedUser

We will be joining Corinth on Thursday the 10th of November, in the South Easterly Direction.

To clarify, we will NOT join Corinth on the opening day, we will join the day after, on Thursday.

Members will be given extra details by PM.

Thank you

DeletedUser

We will be joining Corinth on Thursday the 10th of November, in the South Easterly Direction.

To clarify, we will NOT join Corinth on the opening day, we will join the day after, on Thursday.

Members will be given extra details by PM.

Thank you

Scared of the core?

DeletedUser

I am not going to be in this alliance. Take me off the member list