The Disbanding of Dragon Knights

DeletedUser

Hello all, Jarpenguin here... I'm sure you've heard of me.

Well, I've just disbanded Dragon Knights. An alliance that ALMOST reached the alliance cap of 103 members in less than a day. Long story short, they are now finished.

I will add screenshots in a bit ;)

DeletedUser

Claps, good work!

15/10 on yousclare since you can do it under you Jarpeguin name ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a very good PnP though, I'll do it tomorrow though... As it's late and I should be doing homework :p

Tmesis, I heard they're new :p

DeletedUser

I've seen some on the forum, and if they're on the forum, they should know who jarp is.... Who else has almost 3k posts?

DeletedUser65

If they are new, maybe I'm allowed to pity them a little bit. Maybe?

Doesn't mean I do though :p

DeletedUser

:D Disbands in 1st 3 days, Super!
One thing, I think, Jarp doesn't care for pity. He's one evil penguin :)

DeletedUser

Hello all, Jarpenguin here... I'm sure you've heard of me.

Well, I've just disbanded Dragon Knights. An alliance that ALMOST reached the alliance cap of 103 members in less than a day. Long story short, they are now finished.

I will add screenshots in a bit ;)
We players of Pi all thank you for getting rid of the pointless MRA :)

DeletedUser

LISTEN!!!!
DRAGON KNIGHT IS THE FIRST ON TO HAVE 2k Average!!!

dragonknights.png

:D kidding, bug shows up(at least I think it's a bug) When Jarp sabotage them, the members are updated but the points are not.

DeletedUser

LOL Jarp the naughty Pingu,

Doing the only thing he is good at !!

lolol

J.

DeletedUser

Haha that was a good laugh.....they seem to be back though and have the highest average points again. :supermad: :eek:

DeletedUser

Whilst i must congratulate you on Disbanding them you have a far bigger MRA to get rid of they are The Knights of Crusade. Now this alliance may not be as big an MRA as DK but they are getting there and there average points is way too low. But i also have to pat DK on the back for getting them selves back on there feat they have done a good job and now we will just see if they last.

:) :p

DeletedUser

dragon knight is not over...we will raise again..we are already no.2 now

DeletedUser

what ever i dont care....i made friends with many..and i am sure friendship can beat evilness

DeletedUser15100

Lol, Jarpenguin pff,

I got to Admit that was just too easy...

DeletedUser11886

Well Thanks To Jarp Were not Much Of A MRA Anymore ^-^ We Got the 6th highest Point Avrage And Are 2nd.

DeletedUser

There asking people on other worlds to join now, the message is one i got on alpha btw

e6dagp.png

DeletedUser

I feel left out, I'm out there alone with no invite from them :( am I that bad?