The Disbanding of Dragon Knights

DeletedUser

Why are you people proud of your ranks? Aqua seriously quit gloating about it , every single world you have failed. And you will , I swear on my life that you will fail. You already been disbanded on the 1st which ridiculous. You have no common sense. Wise up son.

DeletedUser

lol....we are back..even though we lost some of our strong players.....

DeletedUser345

.they seem to be back though and have the highest average points again. :supermad: :eek:

pfff don't be stupid we have ;)

But Dragon Knights are really bad they requested a pact with no message and when i asked what reasons did they have for wanting one i recieved the childish reply, "fine then dont have you".

DeletedUser

that was because...i was angry and messed up a bit in re-organizing my alliance

DeletedUser

Nope , that was because you were not smart. Duh , giving founders right to jarpenguin is 100% stupid

DeletedUser

i did not give him founder rights....he was given mass mail right only...i am wondering how he kicked members...may be he is is an administrator so knows a hacking way....

DeletedUser

Can you quit with noobish lies , You have given him founders rights , so he disbanded it. Fool.

DeletedUser

he just kicked out players.......and i still did not give him founder rights

DeletedUser6810

he just kicked out players.......and i still did not give him founder rights

People with mass mail rights cant kick people form the alliance.

Mate just give up, your a terrible leader, Firelord disbanded your alliance in Xi only a day or two ago and your being disbanded AGAIN.

just quit mate.

DeletedUser

then one of the other leaders might have made him a leader too....

i wont quit...we are already no.1 it does not matter to me but we are now more properly organized

DeletedUser15100

aqua armor you have said that you only given jarpenguin mass mail rights, but you gave him leadership rights, through that permission you gave him he was able to kick members.

aqua armor, you have made more than one alliance and are known by some people from a few worlds,

You should know better that Leadership rights and Founder Rights should all be based on Loyalty not Experience.

Yes I made the same mistake as you did except those mistakes were not successful against my alliance as they were to yours.

The more mistakes you make now and the more you will learn from those mistakes.

One more thing, don't lie, Admit you made the mistakes that you made and just say well next time you will try and improve.

Take peoples advice on the forums, if they are wrong then argue against them, but there is no use in lying or you will never learn from your mistakes.

DeletedUser11886

Shut Up About This.
Were Back And better. If People Do Not Have More Then 300 points in March 24 then they are kicked. the Avrg. Point Requirement is going up.

you Want A MRA? Look At The Knights of Crusade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
If you lot are around at number one after two weeks you'll be deemed borderline; if your there after 2 months you'll be deemed okay if your there after 4 months I don't know because I don't expect you lasting any amount of time to be honest :p

DeletedUser15100

Shut Up About This.
Were Back And better. If People Do Not Have More Then 300 points in March 24 then they are kicked. the Avrg. Point Requirement is going up.

Your Back and Better, 2 hours ago I joined your Alliance to see you unorganised alliance structure and I see one Tab in the forum and a bunch of members having no Idea asking "where has all our members gone ?" due to the disband.

If there was any Healthy competitive players there then they would quit your alliance due to the lack of leadership.

Also your leaders have no respect what so ever, one or two players messages you asking for a job role so they can help our with your Alliance, they got replied saying "if you ask for rights then you will be kicked".

Leadership is poor, No respect to their members, most members could be very potential and it is a shame that dragon knights don't see anything but rank.

Getting to 130 members as fast as possible is not good when you have no plans. Remember Leaders need to help get each member connect with one another so that they get to know each other so when war comes, members will be comfortable with working together.

You say look at Knights of the Crusade, well they have not brought as much attention to world Pi as you guys have with your Academy.

Why have you made an Academy on the first day of the world ?

Is it to get more members ?

Is 103 member capacity not enough for you guys ?

DeletedUser11886

I'm Doubting this World Is Going to be around in 4 Moths ;3

DeletedUser

Shut Up About This.

300 points in the end of day ?
LOL, really.
No offense, but every noob can handle that :D
Players who know things, can have it over 350-600points in one day in that world :D