The Disbanding of Dragon Knights

DeletedUser11886

LET ME GET THIS Straight TO YOU.

Dragons Titans Are Not Our Academy.

We Were Still Making The Forums 2 Hours Ago, because We Were Recovering From Jarp's Kicking.

ARZIN that Was So we Can Kick inactivates that Don't Want To Play This. They Ask To join us And Then Quit Because its Getting Boring For them Then We kick. Eventually its going to get serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15100

300 points in the end of day ?
LOL, really.
No offense, but every noob can handle that :D
Players who know things, can have it over 350-600points in one day in that world :D

I got 300 points in like what 1 hour or something, so fast and easy.

Got bored not on the great speed of the world but on the excitement of the world. Where are these competitive Alliances and members ?

As soon as I joined I see Dragon Knights rank #1 having recruited like every member that joined, I see their Academy behind them... (why on earth do they need an academy this early). I also see Knights of the Crusade inviting me within 1 minute as soon as i joined, well they invited a decent player (me) but still where are the mails to "asking" us to join first :D

DeletedUser

"Could you make me a leader perhaps? I've been playing grepolis for over a year and I am a wiki administrator for the grepolis wiki... I have some great ideas to help the alliance."

The mod card works very well :cool:

DeletedUser15100

"Could you make me a leader perhaps? I've been playing grepolis for over a year and I am a wiki administrator for the grepolis wiki... I have some great ideas to help the alliance."

The mod card works very well :cool:

Sure, It didn't work too well against LoDa, Basing on the fact "I" didn't know who you was and still new to re-correcting my mistakes, i knew there was something wrong with you.

But you soon failed, Too bad, You could of made yourself known on Omicron :D

DeletedUser

Sure, It didn't work too well against LoDa, Basing on the fact "I" didn't know who you was and still new to re-correcting my mistakes, i knew there was something wrong with you.
AKA, someone tattled on me right before you gave me rights.

But you soon failed, Too bad, You could of made yourself known on Omicron :D
I am known everywhere njub.

DeletedUser15100

Yeah, Too me and a lot others you are known as a noob. :)

All you do now is join new worlds and attempt to disband them,

Also I have no respect for you, and I know a lot of players that don't respect you.

Being known can be a good thing and a Bad thing.

Thanks for calling me a "njub".

DeletedUser

Yeah, Too me and a lot others you are known as a noob. :)

All you do now is join new worlds and attempt to disband them,

Also I have no respect for you, and I know a lot of players that don't respect you.

Being known can be a good thing and a Bad thing.

Thanks for calling me a "njub".

My name is fricken orange, njub...

:p

DeletedUser

Jarp he could be provoking you, and thats against the rules because you are a forum moderator.

DeletedUser15100

And what players don't respect me by the way...

Your a Moderator for the Wiki, That is all.

Also, Why would you need to know what players don't respect you ?

You should have no interest in that matter.

Lugosi

Strategos
hmm . . I can think of a few :p jars only an apprentice wiki mod.

There's so many hot heads here, I'm gonna have to get industrial size amounts of sun cream, sunglasses and air conditiong for my cities population otherwise the noobs heat might overwhelm them

Last edited:

DeletedUser

aww is the competition closed? I was going to apply to be an apprentice):

DeletedUser

The plato thingy , you know? I could make an section on how to use other alliances and how to take over the world dude.