The Discos VS. Krypteia

DeletedUser20549

It looks like The Discombobulators have chosen to go to war with Krypteia....

I believe this war will be some fun and someone will finally give these self proclaimed elite guys a challenge by the true super house of Tau! ;)

The Discos started their little offense by sending a CS to a Krypteian city lets see how things played out.

So the mighty Kootacular's timing is so good that his CS and his last clearing attack was only a whole minute apart from each other :D ofcourse making it very hard to snipe I am sure! Haha But some how the mighty TaSeguro managed, Here is the report of the mighty CS going glug glug glug with the fishies.
discosfail.png

Ohh but the so called Elite are not done showing off why they are more elite and stronger as pointed by our dear friend JaCkT794!!

but we are more elite and stronger.

Clearly the elite of Tau must have forgotten that attacks are suppose to arrive before the CS not after! And that if the CS fails to pull out all support!

discosfail2.png

discosfail3.png

All we have to say to the Discos is thank you for the laughs and the free BPs as those Biremes you see defending the city against those late attacks belonged to the Discos as well :D.

So Discos bring on the free BPs!! Krypteia is waiting and ready with a big can oh whoop a**.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this should be interesting :p
MRA vs. the more elite stronger guys :eek:

DeletedUser

"Might TaSeguro" hahahha don't make us laugh!!

10 Catapults... honestly???
screenshot20111125at231.png

DeletedUser19595

:D

well, first, mental, i didnt give you permission to report my defences here. thats only to krypteia, but well, now its done, its not bad, they can have those informations, its the same of not having, lool. JACK, you talk too much for your average, please talk intelligent ... if i snipe his cs, dont you think i also wanted bp ? cmon man, be intelligent, lool. i dont mind loosing some biremes, because they are very quick to be made, so.... oh, and for last, one correction mental !!! the biremes that were on my city were mine, but i have to say the most stupid thing that i ever seen by Disco ! StuartS sending attacks : something like 120 ls, 2000 slingers and 80 horsemans. and one of the slingers attack was before the ls, woowww, espekootakular LOL. OHHH, and while his attacks were arriving there were still 3,000 biremes in my city from kato and kootacular, that tried to conquer me hours before. well, as i am smarter than you at least, i removed those 3,000 biremes, just to keep that free BP stuartS gave me ;) cya

DeletedUser

Lol you'll be gone soon. And to be honest you say "please talk intelligent" to me. Why are you playing on this version of Grepolis if you don't speak English correctly?

Are you also aware how to use paragraphs? All I see from you is continuous walls of text which make it harder to read. So pal, don't be a hypocrite.

DeletedUser19595

lol, what i see now is that you are starting insults. im talking about the game, why dont you do the same? oh sorry, you dont have an answer for what i said before, right. For a portuguese with 18 years i speek very well, try to learn portuguese to see if you can, LOOOL, im sure you dont.

DeletedUser

I can't even understand what you were saying in your post before that one to be perfectly honest. Someone decipher that pile of dog turd into something legible!

DeletedUser

you know i have been quiet for awhile now. krypt seems to be posting alot of public relations just to make themselves look good as they have taken in a few players who have previously ran from us. meaning they LOST before so what makes you think you are better than us? on top of the fact 25% YEA THATS RIGHT ABOUT 25% of your MRA alliance is inactive you all are another high ranked joke.... when the smoke settles i will be waiting to hear your mouth then....

DeletedUser19595

i think everyone understood ... its just you. i think maybe the problem is yours. you re getting to nervous, maybe afraid, lol. well, this discussion with you ends here. you can talk what you want, bye

DeletedUser

Now who's handing out the BP?

53998259.png

20451772.png

72828383.png

74460294.png

67681781.png

80908746.png

72828383.png

65202531.png

70892862.png

45406059.png

57198332.png

DeletedUser

What can I say Diane... when your crew hands out BP like that to us, well I have to find someway to repay you guys on here, and just show everyone how great you lot are... I mean not many alliances boast so highly yet fail to take a city back from a crew 1/3rd the size of them! :)

DeletedUser20764

i must say... how the hell did they even get that many bri's in there!!!

DeletedUser

That, sir, is an epic win :D

glad to see an interesting War going on in Tau. Makes me wish I hadn't left 3 months ago.

DeletedUser17632

Fair's fair. The Disco's player that won the city deserves kudos.
Especially since he lost a city to Krypteia a few hours before.

DeletedUser

damn, i cant believe i missed out on that bp party, sniff ;(