The Dominion #29 and Gaining

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello, Im BigYellowBananer, they call me -BIG-, atleast my friends in The Dominion do.

We are a strong alliance, number 15# and we are growing, we have a simple way of recruiting, if there active let em in give em a chance, if they go inactive for 2 days kick em. We also use a point quota where each player must gain 500-1000 points per week.

We enjoy war, and have strong allies, we are currently in

Ocean 64- Original
Ocean-53 2nd ocean
Ocean-74 3rd ocean
Ocean-63 4th ocean

If your in one of these oceans, and are very active, o and have more than 2000 points give me a shout in Pi, and Ill let you have a chance. Thankyou

-BIG-

Founder of The Dominion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea Kinda Sorta, Lots of Battles been going back and forth without any captures, The Dominion vs Behemoth Aced.

DeletedUser

Isnt there a slobo.c in GGW or NEW LGW? I swear I saw one yesterday :)

DeletedUser

Tell me why are there a Bunch of Hungarians and Serbians on the English/American English servers? not being rude to ask that I hope

slobo.c

Strategos
No reason we just all started there and we stayed there! :D
Good Settings...................And why you changed your alliance name?

DeletedUser

^ I didnt invite him. I havent been on in ages. Maybe another leader did? I have nothing against phears though

DeletedUser

we probably only took him in because of his points....after your over 100k people usually stop looking at your qualifications and look at points.
Although Phears is a friend of mine on Gythium and every other world he follows me around on ;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha man you must get bullied having Phears following you everywhere, I wouldn't let Phears points fool you, He is just a simmer, He will bring you're alliance more bad than good.

DeletedUser

His points aren't fooling me...If he was 175 points I'd still want him to fight with me.