the doom of Farsala

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date

DeletedUser31161

just like Baris only worse. because there more speed 1 before this than before baris.

DeletedUser

whats so bad about a speed 1 world... you guys have no patience :p

DeletedUser5554

I enjoy one speeds right now it makes it easier to play to my life style.

DeletedUser

+1 but tbh I haven't tired a speed two. I won't touch speed 3 with a ten foot pole. Rl is too demanding these days

DeletedUser11965

screw this world >.>

i hit NE and it took me to O44.

DeletedUser

what? That's not ne that should be nw. That's kind of jacked up. I hit random this time. I didn't really care if I ended up in a quiet ocean this time I'm too slow to grow anyway. I'm in 53 which is usually pretty chill imo.

DeletedUser31161

Speed one you dont have to sit on the game waiting to grow so why is it doom?

because no good famous players are here. they should be either in Sparta, Baris (maybe), or Delos. 4 speed 1 in the last few months

DeletedUser

So who are you Conan? You are all over the forums but you just joined less than a week ago. Do you have an alter ego like Super Man or what?

DeletedUser31161

Don't worry I'm playing this world now, but very casually.

oh i'm so wrong two players that i happen to know very not well are playing on this world. i am so wrong... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

because no good famous players are here. they should be either in Sparta, Baris (maybe), or Delos. 4 speed 1 in the last few months

check agian. me and my pal are playing. we are very famos in the first 3 worlds and some of the latest. not to brag but in Baris i took down the #1 alliance that everyone hated. i was very famos in Baris