Pnp The Doom of The Myrmiddons!!

DeletedUser10810

We, The Ultimate Kill Squad, hate to break this news to the world that The Myrmiddon's doom is now approaching their empire.

Their faults -

1. they are M.R.A who forgot their place and continue their recruitment inside UKS territory, thinking that it will be over-looked.

2. As everyone knows that UKS is at war with The MacLeod Clan from the other threads, The Myrmidons arranged a partial merger with them. So Mac's beaten players ran away into The Myrmidons with the hope that it will save them from UKS wrath - Well, they were wrong as usual.

3. Double politics - The Myrmidon tried to play two faced politics in this world. Myrmidon leaders can’t be trusted under any circumstances.

4. The name of The Myrmidons must be changed to The Alien Turtles. We approached them and told them to change their alliance name, but their immature Psycho child king, declined.
However our scout had a chance to take a snap of their king before leaving The Myrmidon's palace -

With all these vices piling up, The Myrmidon has invited the shadow of death to their huge empire's border. The doom approaches towards their king's palace. Their skies are already filled with vultures. -

their roads looks like this -

A glimpse of their trees which lying on Myr's borders near The Ultimate Kill Squad -

Now, The Ultimate Kill Squad's fleets are marching onto their child king's palace, destroying whatever they see moving onto their path. -

Now it’s only a matter of time before the Myrmidon's name will be remembered in this server as a lost alliance. Day after day, more UKS troops are entering The Myrmidon empire. There is no chance in heaven, earth or hell by which The Myrmidon can stop this destruction and the shadow of doom which is upon them now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

Whoa! I didnt knew Gela forum went this silent....Come on, this is a ballsy war - where 2 matched alliances are finally at war unlike big eating small and other stuff which was complained by many on the Gela Sea??? and only 2 reply!!! Ah! I miss my old forum days :(

There are 2 real ballsy wars going on in this World with matched alliance strength, Gela's power ranks will definitely shift at the end of these long huge wars -

1. Krypteia VS Ocean Veterans.
2. The Ultimate Kill Squad VS The Myrmidon.

I dont see anyone from The Myrmidon on the forum, I guess, time to send them a mass mail to invite them here -I miss the war of Ego on the forum though while our oceans are burning -

DeletedUser19042

Rawr...Some people might have left these forums?

I mean..according to some you can't even post comments (negative) or the player you commented on leaves with your name in his Signature saying "According to Jorisva I'm no longer welcome on these forums". Do you want that? I don't. But that kid did it because I negatively commented on him. So hey, I left as well.

On my old forums (mainly Theta one) there were MASSIVE discussions, a lot of banter. But it was fun. How can a forum be fun if people leave because they got commented negatively?

Sorry mate, but this old chap ain't stayin' here.

DeletedUser

haha lol that was hilarious! Myrmidons you're being pecked at, you can't just sit there, fight back!

DeletedUser19042

They will.

For now UKS is in their own territory picking on the members of Myrms that are in their ocean. The weak spot of myrms.
But once a clear front line is formed, myrms will be a hard nut to break. Believe me.
Once UKS comes in the home oceans of Myrms, the real war will begin.

DeletedUser10810

jorisva1 said:
For now UKS is in their own territory picking on the members of Myrms that are in their ocean. The weak spot of myrms.
But once a clear front line is formed, myrms will be a hard nut to break. Believe me.
Once UKS comes in the home oceans of Myrms, the real war will begin.

All I can say, this will be a loooong war if someone by chance dont press the "Dissolve Alliance" button of The Myrmidons, ;) The outcome of this will decide the power shift of this world... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't wait until the Krypteia and UKS front lines meet. That'll be exciting!

DeletedUser

All I can say, this will be a loooong war if someone by chance dont press the "Dissolve Alliance" button of The Myrmidons, ;) The outcome of this will decide the power shift of this world... ;)

Haha I wonder if anyone's ever actually done that! Really awkward way to leave 100 members confused :/

If I was a hacker I'd dissolve all of the top ten alliances and watch the chaos ensue :p

DeletedUser

Well, I guess we had to go and stop another attempted myrmidon conquest, then take one of their players out...

UKS will dominate this war despite the massive amounts of support they send. we'll just attack with more :)

I want to see trashtalking ASAP!

DeletedUser10810

Leahkim said:
I can't wait until the Krypteia and UKS front lines meet. That'll be exciting!

LoL Leah! :p The Myrmidon is enough for us, we are afraid of Krypteia, we will do alliance and want to play sim city. Will not build any wonder, will send all our briemes to Krypteia WW Islands, help Krypteia defeat everyone else in this server... *shaking in my boots*...

Jokes apart - what I have heard and the players whom I know inside Krypteia from Epsilon, are very good. I have played earlier with ur one of the founders, one of ur player were no. 1 in Epsilon from long time. We have absolute respect for Krypteia what they achieved in this server. It will be fun when our front-line will clash. We will have good number of possibilities and options then ;)

At the moment, we just want to make sure The Myrmidon's failure go smooth and we will try to make it painless and quick for them. I know TM is pacted with Krypt though, hopefully people will have control over their adrenalin before both Krypt and UKS have a good frontline....

DeletedUser

i am not a member of myrmidons but i can't undersatnd why everyone is so sure that myrmindons are going to lose this war. what i can see is that UKS is losing many cities in ocean 73 and they have to face No.Bs as well. so i think that they are going to collapse.

DeletedUser10810

lake1234 said:
i am not a member of myrmidons but i can't undersatnd why everyone is so sure that myrmindons are going to lose this war. what i can see is that UKS is losing many cities in ocean 73 and they have to face No.Bs as well. so i think that they are going to collapse.

We are not at war with No.BS still ;) all that happening there are skirmishes and the competition who get the inctives first! no point in bragging abt that ;) When u r bragging abt something like, u shud be very careful as that can bring a hell lot of eye turned in ur location...

The question u shud ask, r we ready for that kinda impact?

DeletedUser38106

Your post is amusing ... in it's inaccuracies ...

NightsMaster