Pnp The Doom of The Myrmiddons!!

DeletedUser

LoL Leah! :p The Myrmidon is enough for us, we are afraid of Krypteia, we will do alliance and want to play sim city. Will not build any wonder, will send all our briemes to Krypteia WW Islands, help Krypteia defeat everyone else in this server... *shaking in my boots*...

Jokes apart - what I have heard and the players whom I know inside Krypteia from Epsilon, are very good. I have played earlier with ur one of the founders, one of ur player were no. 1 in Epsilon from long time. We have absolute respect for Krypteia what they achieved in this server. It will be fun when our front-line will clash. We will have good number of possibilities and options then ;)

At the moment, we just want to make sure The Myrmidon's failure go smooth and we will try to make it painless and quick for them. I know TM is pacted with Krypt though, hopefully people will have control over their adrenalin before both Krypt and UKS have a good frontline....

tl;dr.... Krypteia fanboi

DeletedUser

You really need to explain that to me...He clearly states he can't wait for a war with Krypteia...So why would he be a fanboy? I can't follow you there

wow, your in his alliance i guess or English isn't your primary.....

btw Bart Simpson is so cool

DeletedUser

Just cause you fail, look at the sarcasm, and these fanboi lines please... use google translate if you need it.

the players whom I know inside Krypteia from Epsilon, are very good
We have absolute respect for Krypteia

fanboi after fanboi, ask if they will invite you they seem to take anyone with points

DeletedUser39113

Krypt

Just cause you fail, look at the sarcasm, and these fanboi lines please... use google translate if you need it.

the players whom I know inside Krypteia from Epsilon, are very good
We have absolute respect for Krypteia

fanboi after fanboi, ask if they will invite you they seem to take anyone with points

I totally respect Krypteia and it will be difficult for any alliance to beat them. They have done this all before.

DeletedUser39113

Of course having said that .......
1st It was The Doom Reapers
2nd It was Confrontation
3rd It was The Macleod Clan
4th soon to be TUKS

Say anything what you like the Myrmidons must be doing something right. Unlike Krypt their founders were relatively inexperienced. That is the scary thing. Finally just on the stats for the moment, since TUKS took their last city the score is 22-0 in favor of the Myrmidons.

DeletedUser38106

Yes Neb, we have accumulated quite the collection of skins (I guess you considered Starfall not worth mentioning as well as countless other small alliances ... Achilles lasted all of about 5 days I think after refusing to stop attacking us?) ... twice we have annihilated the number 2 alliance in the world (when they were 2-3 times our size).

Well, all of that may be too complicated for The Rawr who posts such delusional ramblings that have no correlation to actual events ... so I decided to make it easy for someone of The Rawr's reality challenged mind to comprehend the situation he and his alliance find themselves in ... (it's a video with no talking or words ... I think that should make it possible for The Rawr to handle it ... )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Mt2E1M6dU

NightsMaster

PS ... interesting photo he has of you there "child king" ;) ... or is that Rok or Orion?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34868

Rumour has it that The RAWR sent a message to our diplomats declaring his undying love for our alliance, wants to buy us all easter eggs to say sorry for his unnecessary aggressive and false accusations of our alliance in the Grepolis forum, and has gone to bed in his Mummies bed for the night because of all the nasty dreams he has about the bullying Myrmidoms. ;)

DeletedUser38106

Whoa! I didnt knew Gela forum went this silent....Come on, this is a ballsy war - where 2 matched alliances are finally at war unlike big eating small and other stuff which was complained by many on the Gela Sea??? and only 2 reply!!! Ah! I miss my old forum days :(

There are 2 real ballsy wars going on in this World with matched alliance strength, Gela's power ranks will definitely shift at the end of these long huge wars -

1. Krypteia VS Ocean Veterans.
2. The Ultimate Kill Squad VS The Myrmidon.

I dont see anyone from The Myrmidon on the forum, I guess, time to send them a mass mail to invite them here -I miss the war of Ego on the forum though while our oceans are burning -

Not really so matched now is it? (and not so long nor huge of a war ... kind of a fizzle, really) ... we are used to fighting alliances 3 times our size ... I was kind of hoping TUKS would of put up a better fight ... rather disappointing.

I have a feeling the real wars are about to begin. But we always take the high road ... we will wait and see what happens.

Again, we do not start wars ... we just finish them.

NightsMaster

DeletedUser

lol funny how this turned out.

Lesson - Think twice before posting a load of made-up nonsense, lest you end up looking silly. :)

It did make an amusing read though, would have been funnier if there had been a shred of truth to it.

DeletedUser10810

LoL...funny seeing this - ;) The Myrm has no idea what they are doing in this server, The reason TUKS falls, is something else - the same old inactivity story and some BS of few players who want to be more cool ^^

Nothing goes to The Myrmidons anyways, they just took the inactives, thats all. This thread is titles as Doom of The Myrmidons - ;) and it will happen sooner or later, TM dont have any effective team game against the real alliances of this world at all...They are not going to be here for the long run... So, dance and jump till u can Neb & others, ur fate is sealed and u have signed ur DOOM in Gela.

DeletedUser

Did you not consider yourself to be part of a "real" alliance?

DeletedUser

rambo-rambo-john-gun-smiley-emoticon-000137-large.gif