The Doom Reapers

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

I am making an alliance named "The Doom Reapers" in this new world.This alliance will contain 25-35 members max.We will be looking for experienced players and some not-so-experienced here and there.I have researched good ways to found an alliance and have read the "Ultimate Leader Guide" 3 times already.This alliance will be organized and will not have many pacts.This alliance will be based on "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY".So that means that our average points per members will be high.This alliance will be an attacking alliance and will not get stomped on by other alliance or players.Considering this is a speed 1 world we will not do positions in the alliance till next week or maybe the 20th.Have a nice day.Contact me with this name in the world to get an invite: Draceus2

Your founder,
Draceus2

DeletedUser11886

No offense, but I think they mean that your in the middle of us ^.^

DeletedUser

I think it means everyone so far doubts your leadership skills - experience leading is better than reading a 'Leadership' guide.
I wish you good luck and hope your alliance prospers.

DeletedUser11886

Ahah yes, there are both Sharks and the fright of leadership :)

DeletedUser

I already have experience and u can never be to prepared.

DeletedUser

Sharks And Brothers... Dont forget the snakes and Dragons

DeletedUser

Doesn't look like that worked out for you. Best of luck next time. Enjoy Codex, if they get some good leaders they could be a nice alliance, they have an ok point average :)

DeletedUser

Lol, i loved screwing with you guys, good memories.

My goal to get 12 red rep