Newspaper The downfall of KE - including newspaper updates

DeletedUser

Please post here regarding the end game
Due to threads beeing locked due to non appropriate language etc, please keep it friendly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Previous Issues of WEEKLY WORLD NEWS:
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...e-banter-topic&p=872816&viewfull=1#post872816
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...e-banter-topic&p=872990&viewfull=1#post872990

Today's Report

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS: en56/KOS-O45-13/04/2014:

Numerous new cities have been appearing in 046 SW, in the last few days. With another 17 appearing just yesterday, there are now an estimated 80 cities within close striking distance of KE's WW Islands.

The big questions are whether KE will be able to handle such a large influx of new colonizations so near to their WW's; and if not, will they be able to defend themselves when these new cities mature.

Cities from four alliances are represented in the Mass Colonization taking place around KE's WW's, indicating that there is a concerted effort to establish a platform from which to brutalize KE's WW cities. In fact, several of these cities have already begun probing KE cities belonging to some of their weaker members, with some success.

Given their diminished fighting abilities, embarrassing battle mishaps, and increasingly frequent internalization of missing and retiring members, the arrival of these cities represent serious issues facing KE as the Age of WW approaches. And, many believe KE's inability to defeat these new cities is another clear indicatation of their "slow death spiral."

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS reached out to KE Leader ArrZee for insight regarding some of these important issues, but a spokesman for KE said "ArrZee is no longer available to comment."

In an attempt to gain insight into KE's situation, we conducted a lengthy interview with our unnamed source inside KE. While our source was not willing to specifically disclose KE's "curiously failing strategy," he did confess that "the appearance of so many new cities is troubling," and that there are some members who are concerned that "they will not be able to defend themselves from so many cities, so close to our WW's."

Another source, although not considered as reliable as the first, suggested that, "there are other island locations that we could use to build our WW's."

When asked about Leader ArrZee's recent difficulties, both sources responded with "no comment."

Officials at Karma, RELENTLESS, RUTHLESS, and Black Phoenix, all remarked that "the Mass Colonization under way, and KE's poor fighting skills, is the beginning of the end for KE." When asked about Leader ArrZee's recent difficulties, these officials also responded with, "no comment."

Stay subscribed to the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS thread, for exclusive reporting and pithy analysis from the front lines.

DeletedUser

Will be intresting to get KE players perspective, posted in here. Rather than random offensive pm's in game!
As im sure they may be able to put some spin on the facts.
Although i imagine KE will be requesting no outside contact. As they wont be wanting their players getting to much insight into just what the final end game has instore for them

DeletedUser

In all honesty, KE are definitely welcomed to shed light on the situations if they feel these reports are in any way false.
The players we speak to may be of a small subset and not represent KE as a whole, so further input is definitely welcomed.
The world should have access to as many facts as possible.

I may end up posting some of my famous numbers in here, I promise to keep the facts accurate, as always, but please do not be offended when your alliance is shown in a negative light, it may happen sometimes unless I specifically target the best features of a given alliance.

Until then, hope everyone in KE has as good of a gaming experience as I have had in the past 3 months, it's been eye-opening and quite amazing.

And remember, whoever wins in the end, everyone who has lasted this long is a winner in their own right, it is not easy to give so much of your life to helping our strangers on the internet, strangers you can now call friends.

May Kos never end!

DeletedUser40000

Well said :)

While a certain individual may have forgotten the game aspect of a 'war game', it doesn't mean the rest of us can't have fun and interact with each other in a competitive, but still decent and respectful way. Can't we all behave sportsmanlike and not as hooligans on a football field? It would make the game much more fun for everyone instead of causing distress by attacking each other personally. Let's keep the actual war in-game.

I would love to read another KE opinion.

DeletedUser

Appears that KE are not as outspoken without ArrZee.
Will be intresting to seee how long it is before he reappears in his origanal form!

DeletedUser

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...e-banter-topic&p=872816&viewfull=1#post872816
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...e-banter-topic&p=872990&viewfull=1#post872990
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...spaper-updates&p=873300&viewfull=1#post873300

Today's Report

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS: en56/KOS-O45-16/04/2014:

There was rare solidarity across the oceans of KOS yesterday, as many on all sides celebrated the return of KE Leader ArrZee.

While it was obvious to our observers why KE would celebrate ArrZee's return, it was curious to see celebrations by several other alliances as well.

When asked by WEEKLY WORLD NEWS, why they were celebrating ArrZee's return, officials at RELENTLESS stated that, "the non-strategy response to the Mass Colonization taking place around KE's ww islands, their inaction to try to combat these many cities, and their coming inability to defend themselves from these cities as they mature; is the result of leadership and alliance strategy that we don't want to see change."

And, a spokesman for Black Phoenix restated their earlier position, that "KE is clearly in a slow death spiral. And, with ArrZee leaving for VM, this just confirms that we're heading in the right direction."

While there was a fair amount of celebrating, there were none-the-less battles taking place in which Karma continued to take numerous KE cities; including a dramatic 40 hour CS tt conquest by Karma of a fully developed city within striking distance of KE's WW islands.

Interestingly, although ArrZee spoke of this conquest in the forum two days earlier, and so obviously was aware that such a mission was in progress; KE not only failed to prevent it, but also provided bireme support to Karma during the siege.

The Regimental Sergeant Major assigned to harbor defense during the siege, stated in fine British style, "...right. Well, it was awfully sporting of them now wasn't it. And the lads did have a good laugh at it all, but I suspect KE will come to regret it."

A spokesman for Karma was a bit less sporting, by describing the incident as, "the level of incompetence and comedy, that we're learning to expect from KE; in individual battles, as well as their overall strategy."

With ArrZee having left for VM in the midst of such turmoil, not only on the battlefield, but within the alliance itself; there was no official response to the day's developments, or to recent developments in general.

Our confidential source within KE shed little light on the situation, except to say that, while some larger members still claim confidence in KE's direction, others confess that "there are questions and concerns about leadership and direction." And, "we'll just have to do the best we can individually, and hope for the best."

Certainly not the most comforting strategy.

Stay subscribed to the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS thread, for exclusive reporting and pithy analysis from the front lines.

DeletedUser42502

ROFL

I'm on vmode because, unlike most of you, I have a life and responsibilities to attend to. Grepolis is for fun...Its kinds of like a circus, its fun, exciting, with interesting (and odd) people to see and with a bunch of karma/REL clowns to watch be silly and get so revved up and scramble like headless chickens...it absolutely hilarious!!

WOW Mrs.BLT CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
0703_bozo_clown_bn_ap-1.jpg

You are able to conquer an inactive player who has no alliance and has but 2 cities. WOW...you are incredible!!! Seriously, Congratulations...The world is impressed with your wonderful skills :D :D :D :D :D

Ineter, I don't know what you are talking about, But by asking around, it seems this is common and I'm not the only one that both never understands your nonsense and doesn't care to flying rats :D.

...so moving along...Mama Mia, pizzaria... I apologize if your a bit sensitive to the banter talk ..wait...no I don't...(LOL)...this is a war game and I enjoy this, I enjoy laughing at clowns at the grepo circus!! If you don't like, grow a pair of apples on a tree ;)

Honky honky honky....please indulge us with the rain man stats!!! Seeing as I'm busy atm, My stats are only 99% accurate, but lets see here.....

In last 30 days...

The might noobs of Relentless have conquered (not gained) approx 230 cities...Impressive?? HAHAHAHA I think not...see 170 have been internal conks, 51 ghost or small alliance cities and a Whopping...(drum rolls please.....) 9 KE cities. WOW...at that rate....KE is doomed!!!
That of course, doesn't include the shameful numbers of RUTHLESS who have conquered 27 cities in month, with 16 being internal, 9 ghost or other cities and a nice pair (2) of Ke cities.

I must say, RnR are just blazing to WW aren't they? I mean those are some stats!!! By the way, like the RnR term? you're probably thinking it stands for Relentless and ruthless, but infact, the 'n' stands for noobs :D

noob.jpg

Moving along, The clowns of karma have conquered approx 133 cities in 30 days, 59 :)s) being internal, 52 ghost of other alliance cities, an outstanding 9 TR and a Incredible 13 cities from KE/KE2....Again, another wonderful display of "beating KE" or ..."Owning TR)....Everyone, a round of applause for the Clown of Grepolis...(fyi, LS and Biremes made out of balloons will be sold at the end of the show for for 50 gold coins...to help calm Left Jabowki's crave to waste his own money when gold boosting his army...although we have considered donating some to Mikeg since he likes to buys festival and we thought he might need some help to appear like this great, large and powerful player....with horrible bps)

Seeing as Black Phoenix have not got involved in the banter chit chat, I'll keep them out...but lets just say they fell out of the race months ago ;)

As of the "defensive simmers" yet...#1 in abp, dbp and fbps, the "horrible turtles" yet #1 alliance for almost a year. The "clueless KE" yet with a impressive WW fort that....yes, here it come....omg....its the spoiler...the future....that will give KE a win....now now, no need to cry, pick up your kilts and and take it as a lesson learned for your next world ;).
KE has conquered 109 cities, 43 ghost or other alliance cities, 38 Internal cities, 1 karma chameleon, 4 RnoobR cities, and 23 southern comfort BP cities.

KE2 has conquered 22 cities, 7 Internal, 11 ghost or an aligned city, 1 RnR and 2 BP cities.

So lets see here....RnR-11 Enemy Cities, Karma -22 Enemy cities (TR included) and KE 30 Enemy cities....OH darn, will you look at that...looks like KE has conquered more enemy cities in the last 30 day.....but we're still losing?? down-spiraling? WOW...I guess, well sorry honky, but i guess stats LIE and KE is losing ;)

ROFL :D :D :D

And to end this show....(since I had my cake and ate it too)

Me: Knock, Knock!
You: Who's there?
Me: A Pile-Up
You: A Pile-Up Who?
Me: I know right? That's exactly what I said about RnR/Karma

;)

I'll return to this buffets of crabs just before WW. For now, things are about to get very interesting very soon :)

DeletedUser

Just fun my own comfort I did some reading.

KE:

Conq:133
Internal:42 (+9)
KEInternalTradeWithKEII:3
KEIIInternalTradeWithKE:6
Inactive/Ghost:51 (1 nails94(KE), 1 ghosted GrandPoppa(KE), 35 ghosted gbandjg(KE))
BP:26
REL/RUTH:4

This reads 66% of your conquests were internal and does this also mean at least 50% of your BP is always interals, maybe, maybe not, but it's fun to speculate.
Haven't done my readings on the other alliances, I'm sure it's not all quite accurate there either, I'll even give you Bunny as internal, even though he received support from you and had been with KE for a long long time it appears, but then I would have to read our own conquests against our spy in KE as internal too and that will just get messy.
Also my values were from 2014-03-16 00:00:00 to now.

All in all, it was a hard month for every alliance, even Karma did their fair share of internals, I might come back with the other numbers just in case ArrZee made a small mistake somewhere.

Safe killing to all! :)

DeletedUser

Well it is definatley more intresting having Arrzee back in the forum
and for once keeping it amicable. lets hope he can maintain this.

Just a shame that KE doesnt appear to have a mouth piece other than him, as his perspectives are obviously one sided.
But then it could be argued he does enough talking for the whole of KE.

Thanks for the World News update Blk. always intresting.

DeletedUser36793

in the midst of his exuberant and exhilirating return, he still managed to lash about second-grade vituperation.

let's examine some fact sheets that were analyzed by top grepolis statisticians.

ABP and DBP gains since March 18th:
KE - 617021 ; 797181 (688664 ; 980486, if you add in KEII)
Karma - 685923 ; 364547

Cities gained since March 18th:
KE - 221 (151 over the span of 3 days); (271 including KEII)
Relentless - 148
Karma - 124

Points gained since March 18th:
KE - 732735 (967363 with KEII included)
Relentless - 2053014 (1185249 with Ruthless included)
Karma - 1331733

of course these stats are not 100% accurate, as there are factors contributing to error (such as internals and alliance changes), but they give oversight to the last month of activity.

given honky's stats listed above, KE bp, points, and city gains were achieved mainly through internals and colonization. how do you justify that ArrZee? and speaking of internals, KE is fast approaching the 1500 mark for internals; they should give you a crown for that, seeing as how that'll be the only thing you'll win in Kos. i'm excited to hear your response (however dismal it may be), just don't exhaust yourself too much; and don't exaggerate, exacerbate, or explode. hope your exit (more like hiding) in VM exercises your mind.

DeletedUser42502

Oh good lord, I was not going to post again for a bit, but dizzle ma nizzle sets himself up to an easy Bee Slap!!

Only ignorant clowns blame the result of internals on one person alone, but if you want to give me a crown, by all means do so.
So lets see here, by your stats, it shows that KE has gained more bps than Karma and more than quadrupled RnR's bps. And considering both Karma's and KE's internal amount to 50%+, we cannot conclude the bps are solely on internals, cause if we do, that leaves karma will hardly any real bps gained.

Relentless have gained 2Million points, while Ruthless has lost 1.3 Million....with over 150 Ruthless internal cities going to Relentless are you saying RELENTLESS is winning?? cause if that is what you are saying...HOW IN GODS NAME ARE YOU A TEACHER???? you can't even present statistic that prove KE is losing...you blow a lot of hot air for such a mediocre (I'm exaggerating here of course) player...read the stats clown...I know math is not your strong skill, but at least try...THEN talk!

teacher-clown.jpg

ROFL...hiding??? LOL, I have a real job ;) but i'll be back not to fret young grasshopper. Besides, its not like you can do a single thing towards me or KE in-game :D :D

DeletedUser

Just because I figured I would do some statistics again, I guess I could put this in here again, representing the real BP for the top alliances.

[row][col]Rank[/col][col]Alliance[/col][col]BP[/col][col]ABP[/col][col]DBP[/col][col]Real BP[/col][col]Real ABP[/col][col]Real DBP[/col][col]BP d[/col][/row][row][col]1[/col][col]Kos Elite[/col][col]22042546[/col][col]11472990[/col][col]10569556[/col][col]21523453[/col][col]11788014[/col][col]9735439[/col][col] -519093 [/col][/row][row][col]2[/col][col]RELENTLESS[/col][col]11113746[/col][col]6733757[/col][col]4379989[/col][col]10349987[/col][col]6139249[/col][col]4210738[/col][col] -763759 [/col][/row][row][col]3[/col][col]Karma[/col][col]15128609[/col][col]9526057[/col][col]5602552[/col][col]15414079[/col][col]9939209[/col][col]5474870[/col][col] 285470 [/col][/row][row][col]4[/col][col]GetoDacii LG[/col][col]3872847[/col][col]2473449[/col][col]1399398[/col][col]4288132[/col][col]2809130[/col][col]1479002[/col][col] 415285 [/col][/row][row][col]5[/col][col]The Resistance[/col][col]9367406[/col][col]4666937[/col][col]4700469[/col][col]7578183[/col][col]3897614[/col][col]3680569[/col][col] -1789223 [/col][/row][row][col]6[/col][col]Black Phoenix[/col][col]6637555[/col][col]2770259[/col][col]3867296[/col][col]7679613[/col][col]2991932[/col][col]4687681[/col][col] 1042058 [/col][/row][row][col]7[/col][col]Kos Elite II[/col][col]6673779[/col][col]3278244[/col][col]3395535[/col][col]2787946[/col][col]1269918[/col][col]1518028[/col][col] -3885833 [/col][/row][row][col]8[/col][col]RUTHLESS[/col][col]4349302[/col][col]1926954[/col][col]2422348[/col][col]2291012[/col][col]982262[/col][col]1308750[/col][col] -2058290 [/col][/row][row][col]9[/col][col]Back Off[/col][col]2331430[/col][col]456346[/col][col]1875084[/col][col]2303780[/col][col]500875[/col][col]1802905[/col][col] -27650 [/col][/row][row][col]10[/col][col]The Elite Crusaders[/col][col]1350752[/col][col]376462[/col][col]974290[/col][col]1404898[/col][col]428052[/col][col]976846[/col][col] 54146 [/col][/row][row][col]10[/col][col]GetoDaciii LG[/col][col]1109771[/col][col]579073[/col][col]530698[/col][col]88577[/col][col]9834[/col][col]78743[/col][col] -1021194 [/col][/row]

And perhaps something that could tickle your fancy, alliance internals statistics. Mind you that this will not be able to account for players who have been kicked and then conquered or changed alliances etc. It's not overly accurate, but it should give you the general idea.
Also take note that lost WILL include internals.

[row][col]Alliance[/col][col]Conquests[/col][col]Lost[/col][col]Real Lost[/col][col]Internals[/col][col]Internal %[/col][col]Conquer % of server total[/col][col]Lost % of server total[/col][col]Real Lost % of server total[/col][/row][row][col]Karma[/col][col]1689[/col][col]463[/col][col]111[/col][col]352[/col][col]20.84[/col][col]10.42[/col][col]2.86[/col][col]0.68[/col][/row][row][col]Kos Elite[/col][col]3321[/col][col]1870[/col][col]491[/col][col]1379[/col][col]41.52[/col][col]20.49[/col][col]11.54[/col][col]3.03[/col][/row][row][col]RELENTLESS[/col][col]2412[/col][col]1233[/col][col]250[/col][col]983[/col][col]40.75[/col][col]14.88[/col][col]7.61[/col][col]1.54[/col][/row][row][col]Black Phoenix[/col][col]1001[/col][col]765[/col][col]495[/col][col]270[/col][col]26.97[/col][col]6.18[/col][col]4.72[/col][col]3.05[/col][/row][row][col]The Resistance[/col][col]1312[/col][col]794[/col][col]249[/col][col]545[/col][col]41.54[/col][col]8.10[/col][col]4.90[/col][col]1.54[/col][/row]

Maybe a few more observations, let's say as low as 25% of internals need to be cleansed of troops and they require attacks as well, let's also assume that people aren't wasteful in this, so 1750 ABP for 2000 DBP..
So a simple calculation ... 1379/4*1750 and 1379/4*2000 ... reveals that KE could have gained 600,000 ABP and 689,500 DBP simply from internals. Now it is very very likely that these numbers are actually much higher, I was purposefully taking it a bit easy so I wouldn't get carried away.

Both these tables can be updated easily by me, if you ever desire it, let me know and I'll gladly provide. Or add any alliances that might interest you.

Oh and to those that wonder, at the time of the reading of these numbers, the amount of conquests on the server was 16,207.

DeletedUser

Well just shows all that KE work, taking players in, with the sole intention of eating players up at a later date.
Its a stratergy, but definatley one for players who havnt got the skill to go on the genuine offence.
I dont count clearing in house cities, as we all know thats easy BP!

DeletedUser36793

you've missed the whole point; i suppose i should have used simpleton words. last 30 days, internal conquests comparison: karma - 7, ke/keii - 52... so, poindexter, you do the math to justify who received more bp from internals. and mind you, a lot of that dbp came from bunnyofdoom. i had made a statement stating other factors have affected the outcome, such as players from KEii and Ruthless going to KE and Relentless, respectively.

real job, haha.. to whom did you switch to in-game now? it seems you have an obsession for clowns, seems it fits you more than anyone else. but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night (perhaps you have a clown nightlight?)

one last note for this post - conquest comparisons vs KE
Karma vs KE/KEII - 43 to 1
Rel/Ruth vs KE/KEII - 9 to 4

would you like some RID or Linden for that buffet?

DeletedUser

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...spaper-updates&p=873300&viewfull=1#post873300
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...spaper-updates&p=873656&viewfull=1#post873656

Today's Report

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS: en56/KOS-O34-17/04/2014:

With the Mass Colonization near KE's WW Islands continuing to grow, KE has managed what can only be described as a feeble response, with some sporadic spies and a few harbor checks.

By contrast, in a move illustrating that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, KE colonized ten cities on an island in ocean 34. Unfortunately these cities were immediately set upon by REL forces. The final three, remain claimed, targeted, and awaiting conquest. They are not expected to last long.

It is not known if Leader ArrZee was personally supervising this failed mini-invasion, but, ArrZee none-the-less continues to publicly deny that there are any problems, and that all is going according to plan.

At a joint conference today, when asked about these latest developments, and ArrZee's continued and troubling denial that they are significant, officials at REL stated that, "unfortunately ArrZee is a lot like the little man behind the curtain in the land of Oz. He's been exposed, and the great and powerful KE, is neither great nor powerful."

When asked if that really was a fair appraisal of KE's situation, the official form Karma added, "look, we're very happy with the poor leadership, direction, and performance of KE, and are confident that soon the situation on the battlefield will be be such that even Dorothy and her little dog will tear through ArrZee's fantasy."

The spokesman for Black Phoenix again restated their earlier position, that "KE is clearly in a slow death spiral, and their refusal to even recognize their issues, will be good for us all."

In financial news, odds makers at the Oh-Forty-Four Casino Chain, have increased the odds against a KE victory. The casino manager told WEEKLY WORLD NEWS that recent developments with KE have seen KE wagers falling sharply.

In an effort to maintain revenues, they have begun making book on additional issues, like "which KE player will be internalized next," "the number of cities KE will lose this week," and, other specific issues. Early response has been good, as more players are looking to profit financially from KE's problems.

Our unnamed source within KE, was very short, saying simply that it was "all a bit embarrassing, but I don't think there's anything we can do about it."

DeletedUser42502

WOW!!!

really? Your not going to consider Ouchi as internalizing? or even bunny for that matter? (considering the plan was to get of his cities anyway, but perhaps bunny you don't have to, wouldn't want to present real stats...although it funny how you all alter your stats by kicking a player out first, before internalizing just to it doens't seem like that many internals...its a clever trick, but you have to be stoopified not to see past it)

Drizzle, I know numbers make you dizzy (since you OBVIOUSLY do not know how to interpret statistics correctly), perhaps lay off bottle a bit ol chap and let the real players have a conversation ;) hey, maybe even spend some quality time with your pandemonia ... you seem stressed ;)

Oh and btw....seriously? did you come up with insult/comeback ALLL byyyy yourself????:
would you like some RID or Linden for that buffet?

giphy.gif

WOW....hardcore! Very very impressive comeback....you really do know now to smack talk ... you're making me shake in my boots little...perhaps I should bow down to your clever insults...you sooo "great with words"

@ iwet....no comment, sounds rather foolish talking a molded wall...doesn't it...moving along to the next simpleton...
@ Mrs BLT....you spend an impressively long time creating an elaborate report filled with your typical/usual exageration, lies and well...plain obtuse thinking, however I personally find it somewhat amusing, i tend to like watching and reading garbage though ... besides, what else can we expect from a clown but to amuse us with his/her/its nonsense? Come to think of it, perhaps the turtle or clown-turlte (something with the word turtle though) is more appropriate? you seem a bit paranoid with your o46 city by the way you've stacked it....I don't blame you...I would be scared too, if I were you. As for your amusing reports, it seems like not many are impressed ..I know...lol, no shocker there...maybe because ... well, reports never really give news...they just give stories, to appeal to the public who care (who aren't many :( ), And since most of kos doesn't care....they consider the news rather tedious, monotonous, repetitive, unrelieved, unimaginative, obtuse and uneventful...I guess since pictures pain a thousand words, the world sees you and your new very much like this:

dumb-reporter-new-york-times.jpg

Well my witless and vacuous rivals, I too am starting to sound like you guys, a big foolish clown and I keep BeeEssing when I say I'm leaving...so this time, its for real till WW, please though...Continue to talk through your bottom (we all know what word I really meant ;) )...Although no is is really reading this claptrap you all post. Perhaps when I do return to post some lovely forums comments, you all will have finally stopped sitting on heads and realized what horrible propaganda you've been portraying to one another to help yourselves sleep at night and ignore that inevitable win of KE.

C-ya, wouldn't want be ya...(none of you, seriously....shoot me instead...twould be an insult of the greatest calliber)

DeletedUser36793

considering bunny, since you manipulated him, then he joined ke, it all makes sense. but ouchi could be considered differently. as for numbers ArrZee, i should apologize for using anything higher than 20 for you. I'm not as biased as you are, spreading false propaganda as a cover-up for the catastrophic downfall that is KE "Kos, we have a problem".

if figured i'd match your second-grade obloquy, as that way you may understand better. but this isn't the playground (you wouldn't do well there either), so let's keep it to in-game.

let's examine the weather report of conquests the past few weeks (i keep track of it weekly, or try to, sometimes bi-weekly).
April 8th -14th : 5 KE conquests, lost 9 (net gain of -4)
March 25th - April 7th : 24 KE conquests, lost 28 (net gain of -4); internalized 28 as well (oddly enough i believe the KE black hole didn't participate in this classic KE feast), and 37 ghosts (not counted in conquests)
March 18th - 24th : 4 KE conquests, lost 17 (net gain of -13)
March 10th - March 17th : 16 KE conquests, lost 7 (net gain of 9)

now, it is understood that many of the losses incurred during the period of March 18th - April 7th were in fact bunny's, he bore the abominable KE flag (since he did leave Karma, thus accounting for a loss in Karma points and cities; upon joining KE, anything taken back would not be considered internal.)

on a serious note, i hope vm gives you a chance to soak in the outcome of this game. maybe go on a vision quest, read a few books. most likely, you'll be playing puppet to another alias in-game (i.e., it's your turn to carry the baton for another person). whatever the case may be, i will pray for you for good mental health. God spede (M.E.)

DeletedUser

I will agree that Ouchi was definitely internal, but it's difficult to always keep these things in mind for everyone, You've done this yourself on a number of occasions to try to show better numbers.

In our internal statistics post I've always tried to keep it accurate, so that even if we kick an inactive and KE takes a city from them, it will be counted towards Karma losses, as was the case with gavston. Those don't put much emphasis on internals, but you see what I mean I'm sure.
And we don't purposefully kick members for that reason, to be honest, I've kicked them before they're fully eaten to show a higher point average, silly of me, I know.

Regardless, I believe everyone will still see the obvious gap between other alliances and KE on internalization, 41% is huge, even more so considering the size of the alliance, so you probably don't have much say on that field as you're clearly falling short, or should I say succeeding strongly?

Oh and ArrZee, I've actually gotten +repped by at least one person in KE, so I'm sure they do actually read this, further talks with them ingame show that it's really becoming clear that you really shouldn't be in a leadership position. BUT, this could simply be how a small minority in KE thinks, so I'm sure you'll be safe, for now.

Do keep up the good work on the "WW" islands though.

DeletedUser

Im intrigued to how Bunny could be considered anything other than KE.
As he was doing your own underhanded work all along ArrZee. We neednt go into specific detail, but im sure all players on both sides are fully aware of the lenghts you two were willing to go too. Far beyond what the majority consider to be acceptable behaviour.

But as stated we neednt go into that as we dont want you geting another "B" as you cant handle the truth, and as such let your emotions and mouth run wild.
So have fun trying to express your views, as like many we can clearly see its just you trying to reassure yourself that youve choosen the right direction!

And with regard to you clasifying this all as propoganda, im sure your alliance members who read without posting will acknowledge we accept requests to modify information when it is incorrect. As we like to base our comments on Facts.