The Downfalls of Not Being An Early Bird: A Tragic Tale of the Hardships On The Rim

DeletedUser

My adventures in Iota began in September of 2010. I was a hopeful young lad, for I was ready to explore the world and make PnPs with Kadjayuni and Jarpenguin.

ocean-water-755552.jpg

After a short period of being briefly active, I went inactive. I came back in November and joined KingsOfGrepolisIII.

noob3_Freaking_Noob-s450x369-48266-580.gif

But I did not find shelter there, for I would soon find out that my city made a good farm!

baby_tiger_surprised_face.jpg

Because the alliance was unstable etc etc etc, I joined one of their sister alliances. Maybe there, people would protect me.

Lone_Traveller_262870a.jpg

But no, my plan failed. I retained my status as a farm.

SON-I-AM-DISSAPOINT.jpg

I began scheming, I began making plans to escape the wretched hell that I was in! I longed for the day that my citizens would not starve; the day that my people would be free!

letmypeopl.jpg

The farming continued, and I activated my militia one night. The farmer offered temporary peace after I messaged him, and I began building up once again. I now had a solid plan: I would hide my troops on different islands at night, and then build up during the day. When my city was big enough, I would colonize an island far far away.

ccbb81351ecaa8d436e00878be304b1f_Ocean_Island_3D_Screensaver.jpg

But I lost interest once again, having purchased Castle Crashers; it was my new obsession. I logged onto Grepolis one day after having beaten CC twice, and to my horror, the attacking had resumed. This time, the aggressor was an old enemy: VANGUARD! I decided at that very moment, I will not be anybody's farm. So I hit the delete account button. Bye bye Iota.

kthxbai128531832130468750.jpg

126728356052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOl,Good read :),good choice in pics...sorry you got farmed however...

DeletedUser

This...was hilarious! Sorry things didn't work out for you. Who are we supposed to kill again?

DeletedUser

I will nuke whoever did that to you just because of that great story. Now.. a name please :)

DeletedUser

Milonius... I hope you know I consider you a person... and as such... no one should treat you like that.

I PROMISE you I will not REST until Jennesis & HerballyEnhanced avenge your tragicomical Iotian deletion.

good night.

DeletedUser

Come on. KoGs were just noobs. I still remember how many conquer attempts crashed onto our walls. For anyone looking forward to get revenge, we are looking forward to get new attackers :p:p:p (heading towards Imperial right now)

P.S. I agree about joining The Hive. If you wanted peace then that was the place to go

DeletedUser

You have my sympathy Milonius, I have just returned from an enforced holiday at Her Majesties pleasure to find my alliance gone and my cities disappeared,but life on the rim can be fun ( sorry newbs but somebody has to pay)