The Dragons Lair

DeletedUser

We are recruiting in ocean 34 and beyond :cool::cool:
We are The Dragons Lair
highly motivated are you ready for us you had better be
Although small at the moment we will grow and we will conquer.

Fear our name

Remember our name

WE ARE THE DRAGONS LAIR
We do not seek out war but we will not shy away from it

Recruitment is open in all areas.

High Command
Lordbyron*
Tortoiseman
Head Diplomat
Sarek of Vulcan

Pacts will be accepted if a well written letter comes first and only if.

Pacts are listed internaly so are naps and alliances
A thousand years may scare form a state. An hour may lay it in ruins.
Lord Byron

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This might seem like a stupid question, but perhaps tell us about yourselves? For example entry requirements etc. Just saying hey were here, not really to informative my friend ;)

DeletedUser

This might seem like a stupid question, but perhaps tell us about yourselves? For example entry requirements etc. Just saying hey were here, not really to informative my friend ;)

lol thats true but im sure if folk are realy interested they will go look ,, and thank you for your input

DeletedUser

but as you have suggested here are the contact details at least who you can contact for membership
High Command
Lordbyron*
Tortoiseman
Head Diplomat
Sarek of Vulcan

DeletedUser

He is as undetailed with his "lair" as I am overdetailed with mine! If our powers were to combine... we would probably just inherit each others bad traits lol.

Well actually I read your profile and it doesnt say anything either, except your recruiting everywhere.

DeletedUser

He is as undetailed with his "lair" as I am overdetailed with mine! If our powers were to combine... we would probably just inherit each others bad traits lol.

Well actually I read your profile and it doesnt say anything either, except your recruiting everywhere.

lol believe me u wouldnt want my bad traits pmsl :pro: