The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well im not sure what crashjones is angry about seeing as he posts a lot about us, I wonder why we are so on his mind? Maybe its because we continue to push back prophets on 2 fronts. Well i wanted to post a thread actually about us without the silly pictures even though those were quite a kick, you nailed toke spot on by the way im a little dissapointed i didnt make the cut :/
A little about us
Well first off im sure all of you can tell we are an alliance that likes to have fun. Thats really what this is about right? Meeting other players and having a good time playing the game. We also are a very serious group of players we pride ourselves in knowing about the game and continuing to learn every day, we are an active group of players, we are a tight knit group of players with only 61 of us. We do not like to lose, we take every attack personally attack one is like attacking all most say this, we prove this crashjones has said himself he is impressed on how we support each other on conquests, incoming attacks, etc. Contrary to what you have heard we are not pacted with every alliance in sparta, we dont feel the need to beat every alliance to the ground if they do not impose a threat to us unlike some alliances you know *cough cough* The Prophets. We have a few different front working against Prophet forces, and we are successful on those fronts, we do not attack only inactive players we go for the heart and take big cities, as well as the Prophet players that decide they are done with the game and do not wish to be dominated anymore, and the notion that they do not have contact with us very much is quite false, the actual statement should read, Our attempts at contact with them have failed so most of our members will not attack anymore, I have a report of The Great Crashjones attacking one of my conquests himself. Well that is a little bit about us if you do not like us im sorry you feel that way, but we will not change :)
History of our Alliance
Most of us were in the Alliance The Dragon Vampires, we were ranked #2 right behind you guessed it The Prophets. While we were in The Dragon Vampires the alliance numbers continued to grow accepting almost any rift raft that wanted to join the alliance, most of us did not like that and most of us also did not like the leader you know as Sir Vas. Sir Vas did not have the best intentions of the alliance and all of us in his mind, his concerns were for himself and how he could get himself farther in this game. Well our now fearless leader Nonithefighter felt the need for a change like most of us and left to create his own alliance, most of us immediately jumped on board with him seeing as he is in most of our opinions the most respectful, kind, generous player in the game always willing to support and help in anyway possible and very knowledgeable about the game. We named ourselves The Dragons of Fire as a spinoff because lets be honest who doesnt like dragons AND BARNEY IS NOT A DRAGON HE IS A DINOSAUR OBVIOUSLY!! We had the intentions of keeping our alliance small and powerful with active players that were willing to sacrifice every last troop for their fellow teammates, and I for one believe we have done so. We got most of our players from Dragon Vampires until eventually they were either in us or in a different alliance. We stayed this way until we started merging in top players from The Guild. We have stayed at the same number of players for a while now and i dont see our numbers jumping anytime soon. We have come to know one another and we defend one another no matter what. Im sure you will see a few posts from Prophets saying thats not true, and of course you say that your our enemy, but I will guarentee that everything in this post is 100% accurate. So before you read crashjones posts about how we are the root of all evil and we are silly weed smoking, FUNYON eating, delinquents get to know us, we dont bite :) OR DO WE I mean after all we are Dragons :)

DeletedUser

ermahgerd.jpgAnd sense crash enjoys pictures so much I was lucky enough to recently find one of The Great One himself, he is not only hungry for bp ;)

DeletedUser31161

i like you Dragons. thought about joining u myself but then thought that it was better not as i would be a burden. and you might not be able to take TP down.

DeletedUser22834

Hey Zeus.... so, are you 12 or 13??

Seriously..... not mocking you... just curious.

DeletedUser31161

i thought it was funny. come on "crash" what happened to that nice humorous side. did it go when you started loosing to Dragons

DeletedUser

He is still mad about me calling him out in front of everyone for dodging my attack, and its funny how you call me the child when i pm you and you immediately say Im blocking you, who sounds like the child? but wait you cant be with all the money you blow on this game haha

Status
Not open for further replies.