The Eligos vs The Immortals

DeletedUser

Anyone have thoughts about the newly started war?
It seems the Romans have a pact with Eligos and plan to fight the immortals.
However TBC also have been targeting the Eligos.

DeletedUser

It seems immortals have lost a little more than Eligos. However Eligos seems to be targeting small players rather than targeting active players. Maybe it's a strategy, or maybe it's fear. However tbc has been chipping away at Eligos, with almost no repercussions as of yet.
Will Eligos continue to ignore tbc and be undone? Will immortals win, between them and tbc?
Or will Eligos start targeting the real immortals and lash back at tbc?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it's seems Eligos has lost yet another city.
Their strategy of having no wall used to be beneficial with the large amounts of fliers, but now...
Now we are taking them and it's quite easy.
The cities have no walls so the don't defend them, so all you have to do is drop enough dlu/birs and the give up without a fight.

So let's go over the process of taking an Eligos city.
1. Send random attacks (haven't met one who has used militia yet), until you build up your army with stolen resources and favor.
2. Send CS with some dlu and birs
3. Land 10 dlu and 5k birs
4. enjoy

***note***
sometimes you can take the city without the large number of support, due to
Their lack of forum usage.

DeletedUser17088

its super easy to take cities from MRA's :D

is this a new discovery for Helike alliances? or the forums?

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
So far, it seems that many of the Eligos clan are completely non-aggressive towards active players.. At least in O54.

This will be their absolute downfall, as TBC (my team) gets to sit back and plan OP after OP after OP on them.

Soon enough, you will see greater losses from Eligos to TBC.

DeletedUser

Well it's seems Eligos has lost yet another city.
Their strategy of having no wall used to be beneficial with the large amounts of fliers, but now...
Now we are taking them and it's quite easy.
The cities have no walls so the don't defend them, so all you have to do is drop enough dlu/birs and the give up without a fight.

So let's go over the process of taking an Eligos city.
1. Send random attacks (haven't met one who has used militia yet), until you build up your army with stolen resources and favor.
2. Send CS with some dlu and birs
3. Land 10 dlu and 5k birs
4. enjoy

***note***
sometimes you can take the city without the large number of support, due to
Their lack of forum usage.

no walls strategy is the best. two world we played with it, guys with walls got kick out.
the problem here as i see is not walls / no walls

activity. Some of eligos guys i had in another world, they were too simmers / too inactive, so were cut out as a treat on the core.
some of them i see here. as well as many good players like silver, tryb, nex and co.

anyways, as a player with no alliance here and no walls i can say this - get an app, off snipe, and go for a proper backsnipe.
if they do not time 2k dlu to land the same second as cs, they are done. then rebuild fast and repeat.

activity is the key, not turtling up. I still believe in no walls policy.

DeletedUser

And that's it folks Eligos has a spy within their ranks.
Could this be the start of their complete downfall?

DeletedUser

Well it has come to my attention that Eligos has started to gather their weak in one spot, like lambs to be slaughtered.
They are attempting to funnel the players that don't play "24/7" into a section of 65 due to the "danger zones", giving the cities currently owned by them to "24/7" players. They will then have the non "24/7" players make lots of dlu's/birs away from anyone and send them as lts to those "24/7" players.
Is this a viable strategy? Or is this simply leaderships way of getting rid of players?
Will Eligos actually grow in 65 ? Or will they abandon those attempting to move and simply swallow them?

DeletedUser

So Eligos thinks I'm an enemy, clearly. I haven't even said anything that controversial....yet.
However when you get a thread called "comments from enemies" and they refer to you then obviously (who wouldn't?) you have to make a statement acknowledging that you got the message.
First things first, I'm not an actual enemy, I'm not in "the immortals", I'm not in "to be continued".
Second thing, I didn't make an "allegation" that you have a spy within your ranks, I know you do. I have evidence. Like the screen shot they sent me.

Second thing, you talked to those who knew you "well enough". Turns out I'm not one of those people, so let me ask this, why after acting as though my previous post were completely preposterous, do You guys reassign and take the cities of your own alliance without consent?
Because they aren't "24/7" players? You broke a seige and then told another member they should take the city, and as far as the screen shots show, they aren't particularly happy about that. Wait...it wasn't just one city, it was three... Seems like you are swallowing the smaller players.

Third When you apologize for giving away the three biggest cities someone owns, please try to have something better than
"Sorry abt what happened"...
Could you seriously not spell out "about"? Or were you too busy giving away cities...

For all who are reading this, please send s1kills a pm for his unfortunate situation.
No one should be getting attacked, post for help, then have their cities taken by allies and told to relocate to backwater 65 where they "sure we will have some [cities] later but not now."
So yes Eligos, I'm not an actual enemy but guess what, when you treat your own alliance members like that it's not surprising you have a spy, and it's those closest to you that will turn into the most dangerous enemy.

I really doubt you'll respond, but silver witch and doodchan, hope y'all are ready for the storm my "investigative grepo journalism" is about to unleash.

Ps. I've decided that in the theme of journalism, the one spilling the secrets isn't to be called a spy, they are to be called a source.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So...did eligos not sent you an invitation? ;)

And just because I've been highlighting the flaws of Eligos, doesn't mean immortals is perfect.
In fact you guys are losing the war. Just let that settle in.
You are losing the war. Even if Eligos as weird strategies for relocation and stealing their own cities atleast they are winning.

But then it seems tbc is winning overall.
Not only are they constantly growing, and have taken far more than they have lost, but they are also quite active. Which if you are Eligos means they shouldn't be attacked (still don't understand not attacking be actvie players) and if you are the rest of the world it means militia is gonna be killing those fliers you built.

DeletedUser

Maybe I spoke to soon about tbc, it seems that Eligos is striking back right now, but gonna say anything until (wouldn't want to interfere), because if tbc can't figure out then sucks for them.
Good job Eligos, maybe there is hope for you yet.
Impressive turn out considering the time it took to organize.

DeletedUser

So yes Eligos, I'm not an actual enemy but guess what, when you treat your own alliance members like that it's not surprising you have a spy, and it's those closest to you that will turn into the most dangerous enemy.

Ps. I've decided that in the theme of journalism, the one spilling the secrets isn't to be called a spy, they are to be called a source.

Sorry, but you sound like a BS. Let me explain.

1. Ethics. If you had any clue about journalism, you would not even mention your spies or "sources" in the first place. We find this lower than low. Oh, this is my job, so i have some clue about ethics and a good sense of style :)

2. Purpose. What you do, you want to get Eligos paranoid, stop trusting their own forum and ruin the alliance from the inside. Cut people trust in their own alliance and ruin self respect.

So what that they are moving people on the rim? i do not see any tragedy here. If their strategy was recruit weaker players to get numbers, now they are dealing with this. The matter of taste. But lets face the truth - no of these little actives would have no chance to survive in the core ocean on their own. More over, while being on alliance controlled islands, they become a weak link, a liability for enemies to get on those islands.

If i were a leader, i would not take them in in the first place. Premade + few new people after a harsh interview session and a good check. If you take, then find a way to deal with this. People should be honest with themselves. If they are poor players, and their alliance took 3 cities, maybe there was a damn good reason? like not to feed enemies with fat cities? Like all alliance cities in the first place belong to THE alliance, not to the player?

3. Real face. And fault here lies not in eligos or how imperfect they are ;) right? all this post in externals has another purpose, and people who have a drop of a common sense can see it pretty well. :)

and for the record i am not on eligos' or immortals' or anyone else side.

DeletedUser17088

200_s.gif

DeletedUser

well, M'Dear, if i were at least talking with you, maybe i would give a damn about your opinion as well :)

DeletedUser

well, M'Dear, if i were at least talking with you, maybe i would give a damn about your opinion as well :)

Maybe I should assign your cities to myself and you can relocate to 65.

As for an update,
Immortals are losing...
I think it's 8-28 with immortals a total of 20 cities behind.
As for the tbc, they seem to be on the list of Eligos as of today, a major op was run against the player "lord haakon"
As of now, he has a CS in five of his nine cities. With three of them having dlu's and birs that would be hard to break.
In fact at the rate Eligos turned today they could control the entirety of oc 54-55 with just a few weeks of this.
Maybe their strategy was to appear disorganized and then strike with opportunity,
All I can say is whether it's been the plan all along or wether this is a new development, it's working.

Good luck and happy hunting

DeletedUser45115

They killed the turtles and the food dude...that wasnt a strategy to look weak...they were just cleaning The house

DeletedUser

They killed the turtles and the food dude...that wasnt a strategy to look weak...they were just cleaning The house

I'd ask a rhetorical question about whether or not you are dense, but I've decide against it.

The Eligos were previously not targeting players that were considered "active"
However they today launched an offensive that planted five CS in five cities belonging to tbc, with almost non existent difficulty.

The strategy to look weak wasn't about eating their own, it was about not attacking those "active players".

Silver Witch

Strategos
To all my friends and foes alike,
I feel I must reply:
We try our best to beat the rest,
And will try, live or die.
My team is mixed with different skills,
We aim to help them all,
And here we stay, day after day,
With or without a wall!!!

I think spies rarely prosper,
Wherever they may roam,
They spoil the game but all the same,
Will always find a home.
And when they are discovered,
Who will trust them then?
Despised and shamed once they are named,
They have to start again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maybe I should assign your cities to myself and you can relocate to 65.

Lol, one more eager to try and give me a chance to post one more report on a profile? :)
i like 045, if i can survive there alone, why should i relocate?